Lahore Lions v Sialkot Stallions | Gaddafi Stadium | 7/12/12 | Day 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
wht the helll ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, lions have gifted match to sialkot

hahahahahhahahaha razzzaq wins it .... may b he will selected now

An era comes to an end!
Sialkot were deprived of too many players. Rehman, Raza, Asif

well well hafeez might request razzaqs name in t20 squad but he will b afraid of his cry baby attitude

Akmals in,,SS in trouble
Lmao.

The more I see Umar Akmal in crunch situations, the more it seems he just doesn't have the temperament for them 9 games out of 10, which is sad.

Razzaq on the other hand is made for make or break situations, too bad hasn't been able to win Pakistan as many games as he should have.

Great short little innings! Inshallah razzaq will get pick for the india series cus we despretly need a good finisher

Lmao.

The more I see Umar Akmal in crunch situations, the more it seems he just doesn't have the temperament for them 9 games out of 10, which is sad.

Razzaq on the other hand is made for make or break situations, too bad hasn't been able to win Pakistan as many games as he should have.

i have never seen any player winning more matches for Pakistan than razzak. Sometimes single handedly.

Crazy match. Abdul Razzaq is still an amazing finisher. Hammad Azam and Haris Sohail look like good finishers too

What we're out of the tournament! Damn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back