Malala Yousafzai - Mega Discussion Thread

Has anyone ever dedicated song against drone attacks?

Exactly, the whole world and Pakistani liberals are going crazy over Malala's issue, but what about the other innocent kids being killed over the last few years in this war?

And the intelligence is revealed to them in a dream as to the location of Jets inside a tightly secured air or army base? And they the find the night vision binoculars in garbage piles and they make remote controlled devices with bare hands, and all the finances required to give a tough time to the army of a country is supported by the trees they have inside the caves that bear cash?

Do you think there no traitors within Pak army? If im not wrong majority of attacks against Musharaf were carried out by army men.

Americans - One girl shot by Taliban = Barbaric - 500,000 Iraqi kids killed = Freedom.

Why is she getting so much attention?
Edit
Majority of the people are like sheep, theyll stand behind any thing the tv box says.

It looks like only people bothered by the attention to her are.... the ones who never fought and fought very hard for a good cause. I think, people who don't have guts, energy, time, resources, will power or whatever it takes to fight for a good cause ..... are at least appreciating her because of what she did....knowing they can't be gutsy like her. If sheep mentality was true then people would be following her in fighting those type of causes.

I dont care if Taliban kill Nato soldiers in Afghanistan. But we all know that rarely happen, they mustly kill innocents who are easy target.

3200 deaths(occupier), regular attacks including attacks on a major bases such as camp bastion would suggest otherwise.

I was just reading news and it said Malala has been moved to AFIC (Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology) in Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Can a Pakistani doctor (or any doctor) help me out here.... why she was moved to a Cardiology Institute when she has brain injury?

Here is the website to AFIC;
http://afic.gov.pk/index.htm

My friend, politics aside, Is their anyone from the Afghan resistance condemning this horrifying attack?

The article ridicules the media for making her a symbol. I think that's one of the best thing media does. They create symbols of inspiration and hope. Something for people to rally behind. We usually decry the media for giving limelight to so many bad people, but now when they brought out a Hero, its funny people blasting them again.

The attackers didn't attack try to attack the girl but they symbol she represents. In their deformed misogynist heads cannot stand a girl on equal footing. They cannot think of women as anything else than items of possession.

How many people do you want to apologise for the attack? Yesterday you were asking why the Pakistan nation wasn't demonstrating against it, and now when it turns out that there were mass protests, you have switched to the Afghan resistance.

I realise that as an Indian citizen you come from a country with a proud record of women's rights, but give it a rest.

3200 deaths(occupier), regular attacks including attacks on a major bases such as camp bastion would suggest otherwise.

They are all hypocrites.

The Afghan people want a free and democratic Afghanistan.

Not Taliban governed, cavemen who are head of state who also spread terror on their own people like the Americans do.

Both the Americans and Taliban movement in Afghanistan are ********.

I was just reading news and it said Malala has been moved to AFIC (Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology) in Islamabad/Rawalpindi. Can a Pakistani doctor (or any doctor) help me out here.... why she was moved to a Cardiology Institute when she has brain injury?

Here is the website to AFIC;
http://afic.gov.pk/index.htm

I'm not a doctor, but from whatever I have read so far, doctors have already removed the bullet and they suggested her to be moved to Rawalpindi because AFIC has better post-surgery care facilities.

My friend, politics aside, Is their anyone from the Afghan resistance condemning this horrifying attack?

The Afghan resistance has distanced themselves from the so called Pakistani Taliban. I'm sure they have better things to do than condemn every single attack by the terrorists for your benefit.

A truly sad thing to have happened. When will it not be considered a crime for girls to voice their opinions or to campaign for their education in Pakistan?!?!

A truly sad thing to have happened. When will it not be considered a crime for girls to voice their opinions or to campaign for their education in Pakistan?!?!

She is "campaigning" for "girls education" since three years now, the Talibans just happened to think about it few days after Imran Khan unleashed anti-drone headlines in the world newspapers, few hours ago 17 "suspected militants" were killed in the Orakzai Agency but no one gives about it.

Do you all really need to bring the feminist stuff ?

Last edited by a moderator:

it is not a crime for girls to voice their opinion in Pakistan. if it is when was this law passed?

The Afghan resistance has distanced themselves from the so called Pakistani Taliban. I'm sure they have better things to do than condemn every single attack by the terrorists for your benefit.

As if the so called Afghan resistance treat women with humanity and dignity.
They had far worse records against female rights when they were in power.

As if the so called Afghan resistance treat women with humanity and dignity.
They had far worse records against female rights when they were in power.

Female rights, Afghanistan, Taliban rule are not simple issues. You have to go right back to decades before the Taliban to see female rights didn't change too much under their regime and neither have improved in the last 10 years under the puppet regime backed by the so called free west. Tribal customs don't change within days but take generations. The irony is this coming from an Indian where female children make up 100 million prostitutes in India not to mention the other huge crimes against women.

Female rights, Afghanistan, Taliban rule are not simple issues. You have to go right back to decades before the Taliban to see female rights didn't change too much under their regime and neither have improved in the last 10 years under the puppet regime backed by the so called free west. Tribal customs don't change within days but take generations. The irony is this coming from an Indian where female children make up 100 million prostitutes in India not to mention the other huge crimes against women.

I hope we are not going into get into debate which country is worse for women: Pakistan or India? ( a separate thread on that would be nice)

Your number is way too high. any sources?

KKWC with another flawless demonstration of the tu quoque fallacy.

And :facepalm: at the conspiracy article. Expecting the same people who blow up girls' schools to use any sort of logic or planning. :facepalm:

anakin it's a very simple sentence to understand. Not willing to entertain any more trolling.

"Around 1.2 million children are believed to be involved in prostitution in India "

KKWC with another flawless demonstration of the tu quoque fallacy.

Care to clarify S'il vous plait? There is no fallacy in exposing hypocrisy while making a fair point of society in failing women all over including India.

anakin it's a very simple sentence to understand. Not willing to entertain any more trolling.

"Around 1.2 million children are believed to be involved in prostitution in India "

Care to clarify S'il vous plait? There is no fallacy in exposing hypocrisy while making a fair point of society in failing women all over including India.

Its funny you mention hypocrisy, an alternative name for the tu quoque fallacy is appeal to hypocrisy.

Come on man, even you can see how inane it is to involve India in this thread. Theres always 1-2 India related threads on PP, perhaps your voice may be better utilised there. :kapil

good night! Again read your what number posted earlier(post #70, compared to link of CNN) and what I said later!!

Your repeated denial to even read what I am pointing at is astonishing. "Since I am Indian, I must be a lying hypocrite"

Ad hominem attack!! (courtesy Saudi)

امریکہ!! ملالہ پر حملے پہ آپ کی ہمدردی کا بہت بہت شکریہ۔ ہماری ایک بیٹی عافیہ صدیقی آپ کی کسی جیل میں سڑ رہی ہے، اس کے بارے میں آپ کیا کہتے ہیں؟ اس سے ہمدردی کی ہمیں بہت ضرورت ہے ورنہ بہتر ہے ملالہ سے بھی اپنی ہمدردی سنبھال کے رکھیں، ہمیں ایسی منافقانہ ہمدردی کی کوئی ضرورت نہیں ہے

^^

Someone posted this instead of thanking the US media for giving coverage to Malala. Many Pakistanis are just unhappy and unthankful people

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant believe the kind of expsoure this news has got

Well i would be surpised if she says anything about illegal drone attacks and get this exposure

Americans - One girl shot by Taliban = Barbaric - 500,000 Iraqi kids killed = Freedom.

Blame this on the media. We just do not have the media power and tools to inform others of the realities in this part of the world. If from the onset till today if you let the Jewish/Zionist/Neo Conservative lobbies control the media then you will see things like this happening.

because of course we are so perfect .

and no , I don`t love Saudis .

Really blaming media and finding conspiracy even in this :facepalm:
Worst case of denial.
Media creates symbols because they give people hope and inspiration.
And this barbaric attack, I hope, will jolt the authorities into some action for a change.

I have not much time to explain but i would do it concisely...

But my reply is generally to those Pakistani friends who lack some knowledge..You might not accept it at all if you are an Indian..

The worst thing to happen in this age is commercialized, hypocrite and westernized media ...They present you everything in this way and frequency that they make it look right even a wrong thing.

Stop considering media an institution ,opinion maker and creating awareness at all..For education and opinion making the first school is you yourself,then your parents and people you contact with ,then formal institutions and at the end religion....Just to mention International media hypocrisy tell me how much they criticized and how they treated a killer of 2 Pakistanis Raymond Davis..How much they hated the incident in Afghanistan when an American soldier killed around ten children and women in a split of second ?????

Their primary purpose is to amuse,entertain to get money more and more...And in between this some times they take a good step only for that commercial purpose...The negative influences of media are vast. It affects the physical self, the emotions, the psychological aspect, and even the spiritual stand of many people.

What inspiration you find in role models like Madonna,ShahRukh,Britney Spears,Katrina Kaif or Rihanna....??

What denial??.. We have weaknesses that they exploit.No doubt its responsibility comes to us,our state and to our people.
The point is why so much hue and cry in international media for our weakness ..But nothing for drones attack??Why so much coverage for one person when hundreds and thousands of people have been killed by Western and US forces???Why time and again they tell us to do more in our areas when they themselves after being super power do nothing to prevent attacks at our side??Why they time and again demand action against Haqqani's when Fazlullah a key player,responsible for turmoil in Pakistan is hiding under their nose???

The world is more sinister than we think of........

Ridiculous!!!! Expecting our authorities to jolt after one such incident..What more you want them ..they are already fighting..
But why you not expect US and western societies to jolt after countless innocent deaths which includes children and women across the world from drone attacks to Iraq and Iraq to Afghanistan.......

^
I hope this well help some open minded but knowledgeable people..

My friend, we all aware of the low grade news and entertainment we see around, but If you are going to blame Media for making Malala( May God Give Her Strength) into a symbol and hence a target then we have a serious disagreement.

Bringing out symbols of justice and peace is so rare and we cannot shut them out simply out of fear of being targeted. To create a fire you need a spark and media did that.

I may be over enthusiastic, but would be great if Somebody like Malala( May God Give Her Strength), is groomed properly to lead Pakistan in the future.

561835_434527396605268_1926135013_n.jpg

Madonna,praising malala in concert lambasting Taliban, dedicates song to malala strips down with malala name with madonna

Secularist liberalist dajjal worshippers out in full force for malala

What about the millions of other children in pakistan dying and affected from disease , starvation, floods war, drone attacks

What about the the other 2 girls and teacher wounded in same attack why aren't they getting same publicity as this malala. Does anyone know their names why aren't they getting special medical help.

What's so special about this malala what's so different about her and thousands of other swat schoolgirls or Pashtun schoolgirls in kpk or Afghanistan, they were under the same Taliban rule.

What is this fuss about this secular American chamchi and her American chamcha father.

Did madonna dedicate a song to the Iraqi teenage girl in haditha who was raped by a bunch of marines and then her and her whole family slaughtered.

Madonna,praising malala in concert lambasting Taliban, dedicates song to malala strips down with malala name with madonna

What about the millions of other children in pakistan dying and affected from disease , starvation, floods war, drone attacks

What about the the other 2 girls and teacher wounded in same attack why aren't they getting same publicity as this malala. Does anyone know their names why aren't they getting special medical help.

What's so special about this malala what's so different about her and thousands of other swat schoolgirls or Pashtun schoolgirls in kpk or Afghanistan, they were under the same Taliban rule.

What is this fuss about this secular American chamchi and her American chamcha father.

Did madonna dedicate a song to the Iraqi teenage girl in haditha who was raped by a bunch of marines and then her and her whole family slaughtered.

:facepalm:
Now even voicing your concern for a cause is being blasted.
Why didn't she talk about millions dying of starvation in Africa,
women being raped in India, child prostitution in South East Asia.?

If you want people to raise voice about one more cause, there are thousand others you are missing/neglecting. Appreciate the support for righteousness, not shoot the person who tries to support a good cause.

What happened to the girl was disgusting, and a stain on Pakistan's reputation. Unfortunately it's now being used as propaganda which doesn't help her or her cause.

Waqar POTW..!! enough said!

Adaab!!appreciation from such senior and worthy people is quite pleasing.....But you need to type at least 4 or 5 times than this to get any attention...Perhaps typing is much more difficult than mental work.........

What happened to the girl was disgusting, and a stain on Pakistan's reputation. Unfortunately it's now being used as propaganda which doesn't help her or her cause.

Too many Pakistani people are apathetic about the TTP's actions in Pakistan. If this is what it takes to wake them up from their slumber, then so be it.

Why you label her as a secular? .. just because she dared to speak out against the obvious atrocities of Taliban.

Last edited:
Why you label her as a secular? .. just because she dared to speak out against the obvious atrocities of Taliban.

She didn't speak out against the Taliban she just wrote a diary and it was not against Taliban it was about her daily life.

She only started talking against the Taliban when foreign media and secularist liberalist frompakistan and abroad got hold of her and this was after the Taliban were ousted from swat
Since then she has been used as a tool by Zionist media , and hence why she caught the attention of fazullah who targeted because of Secularism not education, because if it was education they would have killed all the schoolgirls and not just targeted malala.

Too many Pakistani people are apathetic about the TTP's actions in Pakistan. If this is what it takes to wake them up from their slumber, then so be it.

The initial outrage in Pakistan is in danger of being replaced by suspicion over the use of Malala to score propaganda points. Especially if it's felt that the TTP are running across the border to Afghanistan where they are beyond retribution from the Pakistan armed forces.

But my reply is generally to those Pakistani friends who lack some knowledge..You might not accept it at all if you are an Indian..

The worst thing to happen in this age is commercialized, hypocrite and westernized media ...They present you everything in this way and frequency that they make it look right even a wrong thing.

Stop considering media an institution ,opinion maker and creating awareness at all..For education and opinion making the first school is you yourself,then your parents and people you contact with ,then formal institutions and at the end religion....Just to mention International media hypocrisy tell me how much they criticized and how they treated a killer of 2 Pakistanis Raymond Davis..How much they hated the incident in Afghanistan when an American soldier killed around ten children and women in a split of second ?????

Their primary purpose is to amuse,entertain to get money more and more...And in between this some times they take a good step only for that commercial purpose...The negative influences of media are vast. It affects the physical self, the emotions, the psychological aspect, and even the spiritual stand of many people.

What inspiration you find in role models like Madonna,ShahRukh,Britney Spears,Katrina Kaif or Rihanna....??

What denial??.. We have weaknesses that they exploit.No doubt its responsibility comes to us,our state and to our people.
The point is why so much hue and cry in international media for our weakness ..But nothing for drones attack??Why so much coverage for one person when hundreds and thousands of people have been killed by Western and US forces???Why time and again they tell us to do more in our areas when they themselves after being super power do nothing to prevent attacks at our side??Why they time and again demand action against Haqqani's when Fazlullah a key player,responsible for turmoil in Pakistan is hiding under their nose???

Ridiculous!!!! Expecting our authorities to jolt after one such incident..What more you want them ..they are already fighting..
But why you not expect US and western societies to jolt after countless innocent deaths which includes children and women across the world from drone attacks to Iraq and Iraq to Afghanistan.......

Nice rant about the western media. Are they hypocritical? To an extent, yes. But is the hypocrisy of Western media really the topmost priority for Pakistanis right now?

The threat that the TTP poses to Pakistan is much bigger than those of the drones. The TTP have killed just as many if not more, innocent civilians than drones have.

The Imran Khan drone march received decent publicity in the West. A fair few UK newspapers have discussed the issue of drone strikes killing civilians. And within Pakistan only a very small minority actually support drone strikes. I would wager anything that more people tacitly or actively approve of TTP than drone strikes. This is why news like Malala is crucial because it really jolts the people into understanding what kind of animals we are dealing with.

But then I guess people like you list out everything under the sun to deflect attention from the acts of the TTP. As evidenced by you listing out celebrity names for some odd reason, talk about red herrings....

Last edited:
The initial outrage in Pakistan is in danger of being replaced by suspicion over the use of Malala to score propaganda points. Especially if it's felt that the TTP are running across the border to Afghanistan where they are beyond retribution from the Pakistan armed forces.

this..it seems the secular liberals are doomed to curse anything they touch even poor Malala!!

she is not the only one..I would like to see the same outrage expressed at the deaths of our little baby daughters at the hands of terrorists and drones..

this..it seems the secular liberals are doomed to curse anything they touch even poor Malala!!

she is not the only one..I would like to see the same outrage expressed at the deaths of our little baby daughters at the hands of terrorists and drones..

It doesn't have be one or the other. But then somebody who thinks "secular liberals" are the spawn of Satan could hardly be expected to extend his range of thinking.

I would wager anything that more people tacitly or actively approve of TTP than drone strikes.

If that was the case the Islamic parties would sweep to power in the elections every time. You would make your case far better if you left out the hyperbole.

If that was the case the Islamic parties would sweep to power in the elections every time. You would make your case far better if you left out the hyperbole.

Thats why I said "tacit". The fact that Islamic parties don't thrive does not disprove the fact that some very extreme religious views are not espoused by the people.

It doesn't have be one or the other. But then somebody who thinks "secular liberals" are the spawn of Satan could hardly be expected to extend his range of thinking.

unfortuantley when it comes to our "liberal" friends it is one or the other..selective outrage is their forte. Why doesnt this community also show the same outrage when innocent babies are slaughtered by drones? why doesnt the twitterverse explode into indignation when this happens? where are NFP's scathing articles about this?

and why havent those who claim they are against drones join Imran on his march? hell why ahvent they marched themselves? perhaps they agree with the policy as evidenced from many twitter postings e.g. Najam sethi's claim that "this is our war" NFP's stupid rants, and numerous other twitterati who exploded in outrage..

as a pakistani you should express the same amount of indignation at both crimes..yet this community doesnt!!

as for me thinking secualrs are the spawn of satan..lol..i guess I'll have to apologise to all my secular liberal friends then!! (think before you type)

Thats why I said "tacit". The fact that Islamic parties don't thrive does not disprove the fact that some very extreme religious views are not espoused by the people.

In all honesty I find your view that the majority of Pakistanis support or approve of the TTP pretty disgusting. It's the sort of propaganda I would expect from enemies of Pakistan. Whether that describes you I don't know, but think what you will.

unfortuantley when it comes to our "liberal" friends it is one or the other..selective outrage is their forte. Why doesnt this community also show the same outrage when innocent babies are slaughtered by drones? why doesnt the twitterverse explode into indignation when this happens? where are NFP's scathing articles about this?

and why havent those who claim they are against drones join Imran on his march? hell why ahvent they marched themselves? perhaps they agree with the policy as evidenced from many twitter postings e.g. Najam sethi's claim that "this is our war" NFP's stupid rants, and numerous other twitterati who exploded in outrage..

as a pakistani you should express the same amount of indignation at both crimes..yet this community doesnt!!

as for me thinking secualrs are the spawn of satan..lol..i guess I'll have to apologise to all my secular liberal friends then!! (think before you type)

Look we can go back and forth with this really easily. Its really easy building up strawmen.

Why don't conservatives condemn the Shia murders/ Sufi Shrine bombings/ Girls being lashed in Swat/checkpost bombings etc etc?

Why do conservatives always blame RAW/Mossad/ISI/Madonna/uncircumcised people whenever TTP does something heinous?

And while we're at it, how can you in all seriousness blame all the world's ills on Secural liberals whilst continuing to live in a secular country?

In all honesty I find your view that the majority of Pakistanis support or approve of the TTP pretty disgusting. It's the sort of propaganda I would expect from enemies of Pakistan. Whether that describes you I don't know, but think what you will.

You're just putting words in my mouth. I said(in another thread) that a majority of people have a similar type of thinking as the TTP does. Not quite the same thing as supporting the TTP. And in this thread I only indicated that more people support TTP in Pakistan than drone strikes. I didn't say anything about a majority. Hardly a controversial opinion.

I have lived in Pakistan half my life, so it is through my interaction with local people that I have formed my views. If you have only ever come to Pakistan to enjoy holidays once in a while, you cannot actually understand how the people think.

For god's sake look at the reaction that Taseer's murderer got in Pakistan. The lawyers of Pakistan showered him with roses. You find it far-fetched that large numbers of Pakistanis hold extreme views? Maybe not to the extent of supporting TTP outright but very close.

She didn't speak out against the Taliban she just wrote a diary and it was not against Taliban it was about her daily life.

She only started talking against the Taliban when foreign media and secularist liberalist frompakistan and abroad got hold of her and this was after the Taliban were ousted from swat
Since then she has been used as a tool by Zionist media , and hence why she caught the attention of fazullah who targeted because of Secularism not education, because if it was education they would have killed all the schoolgirls and not just targeted malala.

These Taliban cowards have destroyed many girls schools in the past as well. secularism btw doesn't mean one stops practising one's religion. it only means you treat everyone equally regardless of their faith etc.

Last edited:
For god's sake look at the reaction that Taseer's murderer got in Pakistan. The lawyers of Pakistan showered him with roses. You find it far-fetched that large numbers of Pakistanis hold extreme views? Maybe not to the extent of supporting TTP outright but very close.

There lies some fundamental problem and ignoring it is not going to solve anything. People can debate about 100s of things but above incident is not an isolated one. One form or another it happens regularly and if anyone thinks that there is any bigger issue to tackle then there is hardly anything left to debate.

Last edited:

Brilliant

Zabardast yar !!

POTW !

Nice rant about the western media. Are they hypocritical? To an extent, yes. But is the hypocrisy of Western media really the topmost priority for Pakistanis right now?

The threat that the TTP poses to Pakistan is much bigger than those of the drones. The TTP have killed just as many if not more, innocent civilians than drones have.

The Imran Khan drone march received decent publicity in the West. A fair few UK newspapers have discussed the issue of drone strikes killing civilians. And within Pakistan only a very small minority actually support drone strikes. I would wager anything that more people tacitly or actively approve of TTP than drone strikes. This is why news like Malala is crucial because it really jolts the people into understanding what kind of animals we are dealing with.

But then I guess people like you list out everything under the sun to deflect attention from the acts of the TTP. As evidenced by you listing out celebrity names for some odd reason, talk about red herrings....

What is TTP and where are they getting their support from?

That's because these so called secular liberals in Pakistan are enemies of Pakistan. The majority of Pakistani's do not and will not accept a secular nation but these minority confused people think it's right to impose a secular ideology on the vast majority. If the people want secularism in Pakistan so be it but if they don't then don't attempt to impose it by attacking religion every day and idiotically linking religious people to terrorists.

Not only are they confused but they are hypocrites claiming to be liberals but at the same time supporting military actions and drones strikes which kill the majority of people who are innocent. You will not hear these liberals ask for drones flying over their cities of Lahore or Karachi but it's o.k for them to see drones flying over the regions where the poor tribal people as these faux liberals somehow think their lives are less valuable.

These faux secular liberals find it very tough to condemn the aggressors and instigators of the chaos in Pakistan, these are the invading powers who have destablised the region(purposely) known as ISAF, Nato or the USA. They are actually spouting the propaganda which is being used to take down Pakistan within backed by their media which has sold out by taking American dollars attempting to poison the mind of the ordinary Pakistani.

There are plenty of traitors within Pakistan, the faux secular liberals are at the top of the tree. Bad luck for them as the majority of Pakistani's are God fearing not America fearing like them.

These Taliban cowards have destroyed many girls schools in the past as well. secularism btw doesn't mean one stops practising one's religion. it only means you treat everyone equally regardless of their faith etc.

No it doesn't. Secularism is a doctrine that rejects religion and religious considerations. The majority of Pakistani's will not allow such a doctrine or ideology to control Pakistan as they will not allow their religous beliefs to rejected in society..as is their right.

Look we can go back and forth with this really easily. Its really easy building up strawmen.

Why don't conservatives condemn the Shia murders/ Sufi Shrine bombings/ Girls being lashed in Swat/checkpost bombings etc etc?

Why do conservatives always blame RAW/Mossad/ISI/Madonna/uncircumcised people whenever TTP does something heinous?

And while we're at it, how can you in all seriousness blame all the world's ills on Secural liberals whilst continuing to live in a secular country?

and yet you build them up as we speak.. I believe many many so called conservatives(what is a conservative in islam by the way?) have condemned these murders and killings. The swat lashing was a fake video which was exposed by the media in pakistan so lets not go there.(not justifying the scum fazlullah etc)..

your second assertion is again full of bovine excrement since it is a known fact that when you are weak your enemies will take advantage of it. denying this fact is just as stupid as denying Malala was shot. The uncircumcised incidents are backed up by photographic evidence and sworn testimonies from numerous army officers including the ehad of the operation in FATA at the time. The military relaesed that info not some rabid loony in the tribal areas.

coming back to the issue at hand , you still havent answered why this particular incident has engendered such a response from one part of the community when this same community stays quiet while other daughters of the nation suffer worse..for me they are all equal, to be prayed for and the suffering they endure must be protested hence my support for Imran, clive stafford smith and others who have spent their lives protesting gitmo, and injustice to name a few.

yet what do our "secular liberals" do? ask for more drones in the tribal areas!! yeah nice one..

the first part i agree with you, these jahils are ignorants who will face a grave punishment.

as to your second point, sorry your wrong. A secular Muslim is an oxymoron.

the first part i agree with you, these jahils are ignorants who will face a grave punishment.

as to your second point, sorry your wrong. A secular Muslim is an oxymoron.

:O

Do you mean Muslims cannot or should not treat others with equality??
:79:

and yet you build them up as we speak.. I believe many many so called conservatives(what is a conservative in islam by the way?) have condemned these murders and killings. The swat lashing was a fake video which was exposed by the media in pakistan so lets not go there.(not justifying the scum fazlullah etc)..

your second assertion is again full of bovine excrement since it is a known fact that when you are weak your enemies will take advantage of it. denying this fact is just as stupid as denying Malala was shot. The uncircumcised incidents are backed up by photographic evidence and sworn testimonies from numerous army officers including the ehad of the operation in FATA at the time. The military relaesed that info not some rabid loony in the tribal areas.

coming back to the issue at hand , you still havent answered why this particular incident has engendered such a response from one part of the community when this same community stays quiet while other daughters of the nation suffer worse..for me they are all equal, to be prayed for and the suffering they endure must be protested hence my support for Imran, clive stafford smith and others who have spent their lives protesting gitmo, and injustice to name a few.

yet what do our "secular liberals" do? ask for more drones in the tribal areas!! yeah nice one..

How are drone strikes killing little girls worse than TTP shooting and targetting a little girl? Your Taliban sympathies are showing in this statement. All of this is equally detestable to most rational people.

Like I said, we can go back and forth. Why is the community quiet at Shia murders? Why is it so easily outraged by blasphemy? Why does it hail people like Qadri as heros? The answer is that there has been a mass degeneration in the morality of the people.

But keep on bleating about drones as though they are the main issue.

Last edited:
That's because these so called secular liberals in Pakistan are enemies of Pakistan. The majority of Pakistani's do not and will not accept a secular nation but these minority confused people think it's right to impose a secular ideology on the vast majority. If the people want secularism in Pakistan so be it but if they don't then don't attempt to impose it by attacking religion every day and idiotically linking religious people to terrorists.

Not only are they confused but they are hypocrites claiming to be liberals but at the same time supporting military actions and drones strikes which kill the majority of people who are innocent. You will not hear these liberals ask for drones flying over their cities of Lahore or Karachi but it's o.k for them to see drones flying over the regions where the poor tribal people as these faux liberals somehow think their lives are less valuable.

These faux secular liberals find it very tough to condemn the aggressors and instigators of the chaos in Pakistan, these are the invading powers who have destablised the region(purposely) known as ISAF, Nato or the USA. They are actually spouting the propaganda which is being used to take down Pakistan within backed by their media which has sold out by taking American dollars attempting to poison the mind of the ordinary Pakistani.

There are plenty of traitors within Pakistan, the faux secular liberals are at the top of the tree. Bad luck for them as the majority of Pakistani's are God fearing not America fearing like them.

I would consider myself a secular liberal so I don't think that's the full story. Pakistan has always been fairly easy going on the religion side (or at least it used to be), but when you are trying to paint the majority of Pakistanis as sympathetic to the TTP who re themselves more than likely scum terrorists with an anti-Pakistan agenda then that's below the belt.

Pakistan may well have a problem with fundamentalism brewing but that's because of the WOT, not the cause of it. Once NATO pack up and go home it will need to be addressed.

How are drone strikes killing little girls worse than TTP shooting and targetting a little girl? Your Taliban sympathies are showing in this statement. All of this is equally detestable to most rational people.

Like I said, we can go back and forth. Why is the community quiet at Shia murders? Why is it so easily outraged by blasphemy? Why does it hail people like Qadri as heros? The answer is that there has been a mass degeneration in the morality of the people.

But keep on bleating about drones as though they are the main issue.

the drones are an issue obviously not the main issue. Sorry but i beleive dying or getting blown to bits is a state worse than waht Malala is going through although both are equally disgusting and deplorable but if you want to argue semantics than obviously getting blown to smithereeens would probably be classed as being worse than surviving.but thats just me being pedantic.

your once again describing your prejudice by calling me a taliban supporter the first refuge of a so called "secular liberal"when they cant organise a coherent response to the obvious. It is a similar reaction that zionists exhibit when they are called rascists "oh well your a nazi fascist so thanks alot" and so forth.

As for the lack of response to shia attacks and so forth , well as I said to you before, the party I support within pakistan and outside continue to condemn such acts and will continue to do so. My philosophy condemns such acts. Your lumping in myself and otehrs who may oppose your view with the reactionary elements that espouse jahil responses is a predictable response.

But lets come back to your "community" Malala's attempted murder has been condmended by those who's philosophy i share, this group also condemn drones, terrorism and extra judicial murder. But your group does not do so. You do not condemn drones, you do not condemn the powers that have unleased this misery in the region , and you do not condemn their atrocities either. I do not differentiate suffering, you and your "community" (judging by your response to the Malala atrocity) do.

e.g. the quick response from those in the media who hold similar views to yours, was a deplorable attempt to somehow connect Imrans drone march to this killing by making comments like "oh well he supports the taliban because we need more drones to kill Malala's killers and so forth".

finally the lack of morality is something i agree with you on. When a nation ignores, rejects, or modifies their belief in God swt then that nation will suffer the consequences of this jahilliyat.

Last edited:
the drones are an issue obviously not the main issue. Sorry but i beleive dying or getting blown to bits is a state worse than waht Malala is going through although both are equally disgusting and deplorable but if you want to argue semantics than obviously getting blown to smithereeens would probably be classed as being worse than surviving.but thats just me being pedantic.

your once again describing your prejudice by calling me a taliban supporter the first refuge of a so called "secular liberal"when they cant organise a coherent response to the obvious. It is a similar reaction that zionists exhibit when they are called rascists "oh well your a nazi fascist so thanks alot" and so forth.

As for the lack of response to shia attacks and so forth , well as I said to you before, the party I support within pakistan and outside continue to condemn such acts and will continue to do so. My philosophy condemns such acts. Your lumping in myself and otehrs who may oppose your view with the reactionary elements that espouse jahil responses is a predictable response.

But lets come back to your "community" Malala's attempted murder has been condmended by those who's philosophy i share, this group also condemn drones, terrorism and extra judicial murder. But your group does not do so. You do not condemn drones, you do not condemn the powers that have unleased this misery in the region , and you do not condemn their atrocities either. I do not differentiate suffering, you and your "community" (judging by your response to the Malala atrocity) do.

e.g. the quick response from those in the media who hold similar views to yours, was a deplorable attempt to somehow connect Imrans drone march to this killing by making comments like "oh well he supports the taliban because we need more drones to kill Malala's killers and so forth".

finally the lack of morality is something i agree with you on. When a nation ignores, rejects, or modifies their belief in God swt then that nation will suffer the consequences of this jahilliyat.

Whats all this about communities and groups? Where in Pakistan is this mythical community which is equally concerned about all the atrocities in Pakistan? I suppose this mythical community was also non-violent during the blasphemy protests and unsupportive of the murderer Qadri.

And what community is it that you think I belong to. Some bunch of secular boogeymen you have concocted in your head?

If you're referring to political parties, then I can't really say I have an allegiance towards any particular party. I'm completely apathetic in that regard.

Back