Match Ka Mujrim (bechara) Thread

Malik would have done both these things but you hate him!
Who told you I hate him? Why would I hate him?
I don't like the scores he has put of the board in his last 73 innings.

I also did not like him kept getting picked up.

But speaking of Malik doing both..... can you show me his last two good bowling performances and last three good batting performance where he did 'that"?

Last edited:
Who told you I hate him? Why would I hate him?
I don't like the scores he has put of the board in his last 73 innings.

I also did not like him kept getting picked up.

But speaking of Malik doing both..... can you show me his last two good bowling performances?

Played in the wrong position by Misbah and Afridi. Look at his performance as captain

Played in the wrong position by Misbah and Afridi. Look at his performance as captain

Which positions Misbah and Afridi played him?
Which position Misbah and Afridi SHOULD have played him?

I am still waiting for his last two good bowling performances and last 3 good batting performances.

I am still waiting for his last two good bowling performances and last 3 good batting performances.

CT was great knock!

Bring him, give him confidence, and make him captain!

Average greater than Hanif opening, better fielder than any other Pakistani, better record as captain than Imran!

Gets out caught behind less and is more consistent than Younis in tests

CT was great knock!

Average greater than Hanif opening, better fielder than any other Pakistani, better record as captain than Imran!

When was the CT know played...2009...73 innings ago? Right?? That is one. What about another batting performance?

What about LAST 2 good bowling performances?

Again...

Won us the game in South Africa against Tsotsobe, quality knock!
When was the CT know played...2009...73 innings ago? Right?? That is one. What about another batting performance?

What about LAST 2 good bowling performances?

Aagin...

Won us the game in South Africa against Tsotsobe, quality knock!
:) You make a statement and then run away?
MalikFan2015 said:
Again...

CT was great knock!

There is so much wrong with this post. Its disturbing.

The kind is shot he played,'it HAS to be Afridi today. He lost us the game.
I am not blaming Tanvir or Irfan. It was definitely Afridi.

I think biggest criminal today was Maqsood, followed by Shehzad.

Chasing 231 on that track, if you need your no. 7 or 9 to bail you out, particularly from 56/0 (12). Shehzad played a top risk shot, just after being dropped of a dolly & someone should slap Maqsood. Form 72 of 96, 7 wickets & 2 set batsman in, Indian B side would have won the match with 6 wickets & 3 overs in hand, on this wicket.

Tanveer & Babar was responsible for relaxing & taking things easily - on last ball of 49th over, my school team would have ran a 3rd & tied the match. This is why PAK is so poor against AUS - mentally tough cricketers who 'll fight till the last ball.

I am not surprised to see PAK doing so well against SAF - despite having the best team, they are also C......

I think biggest criminal today was Maqsood, followed by Shehzad.

Chasing 231 on that track, if you need your no. 7 or 9 to bail you out, particularly from 56/0 (12). Shehzad played a top risk shot, just after being dropped of a dolly & someone should slap Maqsood. Form 72 of 96, 7 wickets & 2 set batsman in, Indian B side would have won the match with 6 wickets & 3 overs in hand, on this wicket.

Tanveer & Babar was responsible for relaxing & taking things easily - on last ball of 49th over, my school team would have ran a 3rd & tied the match. This is why PAK is so poor against AUS - mentally tough cricketers who 'll fight till the last ball.

I am not surprised to see PAK doing so well against SAF - despite having the best team, they are also C......
Everyone knows that Aussies mess with crocodiles and kangaroos on daily basis and say the f word in every sentence. So they're tough and mentally strong. Living on that god forsaken island with freak animals roaming around no doubt makes you tough.

Pakistani cricketers just eat parathas and biryanis.

Entire batting line up, shehzad, hafeez & nasim leading the way !

Pat on the back for lala for trying hard in the end !

I think the match went half out of PAK hand when they decided to chase a decider on a back to back wicket in UAE. Why PAK keep winning the vital toss in deciders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest half was lost in Afridi's last over - that 20 runs over changed the equation all together. Still should have won the match, but once Sarf got out early, PAK was always chasing from behind.

Afridi's 20 run over changed the game.

I think 130 was a better score for Pakistan considering the slowness of pitch.

After Sarfraz got out cheaply, no one beside Afridi has power game to win the match on batting if score is above 120.

Afridi.went for 20 runs which had an effect on the chase

After Sarfraz got out cheaply, no one beside Afridi has power game to win the match on batting if score is above 120.

If the batsmen can't chase over 120 in a T20 game then they shouldn't be playing that format. Bowlers often go for big runs in a given over, you have to expect that in a 20 over game. Afridi also knocked over 2 top order batsmen before that over which you are conveniently ignoring.

Afridi.went for 20 runs which had an effect on the chase

I think the match went half out of PAK hand when they decided to chase a decider on a back to back wicket in UAE. Why PAK keep winning the vital toss in deciders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest half was lost in Afridi's last over - that 20 runs over changed the equation all together. Still should have won the match, but once Sarf got out early, PAK was always chasing from behind.

Afridi was our best player of the match so How can he be the match ka mujram ?
[MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION], half the match was lost at the toss, the second half in Afridi's over.
And Then you go on and say "still should have won the match ". But in case you don't know 1/2 + 1/2= 1. So can you explain how we SHOULD have won an already lost match?

Afridi was our best player of the match so How can he be the match ka mujram ?

[MENTION=79064]MMHS[/MENTION], half the match was lost at the toss, the second half in Afridi's over.
And Then you go on and say "still should have won the match ". But in case you don't know 1/2 + 1/2= 1. So can you explain how we SHOULD have won an already lost match?

Instead of arguing like child, try to understand the context. I hope I don't need to explain the first 1/2 part.

Any game has a elasticity - in a 20 overs match, one shouldn't expect to win after increasing the RR by 1 in an over. PAK could have won the match even chasing 160, had Sarf given a start like last match, but cricket doesn't work like that.

Still PAK should have won the match because Kiwis were short of their 2 best bowlers - but better teams/captains don't allow to drift a match by a single over's damage.

As surprising at it may seem to some but in my opinion, it's Younus Khan.

Played way too slow in 90 for a selfish 100 that increased the run rate or at least did not help bring it down significantly. Afridi on the other hand at least tried.

As surprising at it may seem to some but in my opinion, it's Younus Khan.

Played way too slow in 90 for a selfish 100 that increased the run rate or at least did not help bring it down significantly. Afridi on the other hand at least tried.

:facepalm:

100% Younus Khan.
That was the turning point when he was in 90's. Wasted way too many deliveries in singles instead of helping Afridi in scoring a few big overs to turn it around.
Unable to make the team cross the victory line after scoring a selfish 100.

YK's innings makes the case for why numbers don't tell the whole story

As usual blame the guy that stood up and actually gave the team a chance rather than those who failed Pathetic

Sohail Tanvir will always be a hack with the bat.

AS usual..

Pakistan blaming the person who made 50 percent of team runs :)))

:yk played well for the later part of his innings.

He started criminally slow.

Why the hell is a batsman of sarfrazs caliber is at number 7?

He can easily score a run a ball big innings at the top of the order.

I believe it was tanvir with the ball and the bat as well. Yk played slowly in 90's yes but afridi was going great on the other end so maybe the idea was to give him the strike. Actual blunder was made by yk when he didnt look interested after the 100 and got out when he should have stayed there atleast untill it was easy. But main culprit was tanvir with the ball and then the bat. How can u bat him ahead of anwar?

YK was brilliant from 40-90 but he cost us the game.

Like I said earlier, you cannot be 2 off 18 and then expect to chase 300. Even if you make up for your scoring.

His selfish play to reaching a ton also cost us. We cannot put up with players who want records ahead of team wins.

AS usual..

Pakistan blaming the person who made 50 percent of team runs :)))

Please watch the highlights not just check the score on cricinfo

Cricket is a team game had not younas played at the strike rate of 13 at the begining others around him would be under pressure and throw their wicket

The two gold Allrounders who couldn't make 25 in 12 deliveries. :sohail:anwara

and the poor fielding. :nasir

Last edited:
I think, today Afridi & Jamshed allowed 7 runs below their ass during fielding, exactly the count PAK lost for. I still think, it's a great effort to finish that close.

But, PAK lost with wickets to spare, I 'll held YK responsible for this. He batted too slowly to start with, putting extreme pressure for his partners & then took at least an over more during his 90s.

PAK was a bit unlucky as well - Umar looked to be in great touch, got out to the most unfortunate way.

Problem today was our top order barring Younis. Jamshed, Shehzad and Hafeez all failed. Haris Sohail got out and we were reduced to 82-4 chasing 300, it left the rest with too much to do.

YK was brilliant from 40-90 but he cost us the game.

Like I said earlier, you cannot be 2 off 18 and then expect to chase 300. Even if you make up for your scoring.

His selfish play to reaching a ton also cost us. We cannot put up with players who want records ahead of team wins.

You should be spoke person for :ibutt

I can bet you one thing: if Shehzad had played this innings, there would be little debate

I believe it was tanvir with the ball and the bat as well. Yk played slowly in 90's yes but afridi was going great on the other end so maybe the idea was to give him the strike.

wrong.
That was the KILL moment.
That was the closest we could have gotten to turn the game into our hands. Look at the margin of loss. YK was the set batsman and only he had the best chance to help Afridi in making the kill.

Once we missed the kill in that moment, they prey was never in our hands anymore.

Check out the time stamp in this post. It was made when YK was in early 90's

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/s...-Dhabi-Pakistan-innings&p=7371472#post7371472

This useless crap of one batsman hits and other holds it by single is a 1980's philosophy when 150 runs total was considered a guaranteed win. This is 2014 - 300 runs is a joke. Every batsman has to fire in such situation.

You can't blame Tanvir with the bat. It's almost impossible to get set in a few deliveries and set the stadium ablaze. Younus Khan had the best chance but a personal century was definitely more important to him.

wrong.
That was the closest we could have gotten to turn the game into our hands. Look at the margin of loss. YK was the set batsman and only he had the best chance to help Afridi in making the kill.

Once we missed the kill in that moment, they prey was never in our hands anymore.

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/s...-Dhabi-Pakistan-innings&p=7371472#post7371472

^^
(post # 641)

This useless crap of one batsman hits and other holds it by single is a 1980's philosophy when 150 runs total was considered a guaranteed win. This is 2014 - 300 runs is a joke. Every batsman has to fire in such situation.

You can't blame Tanvir with the bat. It's almost impossible to get set in a few deliveries and set the stadium ablaze. Younus Khan had the best chance but a personal century was definitely more important to him.

updated*

Please watch the highlights not just check the score on cricinfo

Cricket is a team game had not younas played at the strike rate of 13 at the begining others around him would be under pressure and throw their wicket

Don't be ridiculous, what matters is how you finish an innings not start it and if you think others threw their wkts away then they should be held accountable no?

He scored more than the twice the runs anybody else in the team did and at a perfect fine strike rate of 88 that's bad is it?

yk and afridi et all showed that if you have wickets in hand even 10 an over can be chased in the latter part of the innings

If our top order had fired and didn't give wickets away unnecessarily we would've won at a canter

Sure, but misbah is able to do it more regularly than YK. I don't think if you had to make a choice between the two you would chose YK

Plus misbah can come out and slog straight away from time to time

It's what's in between that's the issue

well but misbah can't score century lol :misbah

just kidding lol

Well that's true as well. With misbah it's his demons of the past that sometimes prevent him from finishing well. But as already mentioned he can go big in the end

What role does anwar ali play in the team? (not only in the context of this match but generally)

His bowling is not good enough so that he can be classified an all-rounder, and his batting isn't good enough to warrant him a place in the team on its own.

wrong.

True that if he would have scored at a better rate in 90's it would have been better but what he did was not wrong as well. Thinking about giving afridi strike was an inferior idea but not wrong. But after doing that you gotta ensure that you win the game by yourself but he got careless and played a rash shot to get out after getting to a century. Thats where i blame him. And why do u forget tanvir's contribution with the ball?

Sohail Tanvir obviously. YK wasn't selfish in 90's, Afridi was bashing them and YK gave him the strike to maximize the scoring opportunities obviously.

yk scored 14 from his last 17 deliveries - I hardly call that selfish

i dare to say Younus Khan. Had he played a bit more aggressively we won't be chasing 1o runs per over for last 20 overs. 300 runs in that wicket any day is chaseable. I wonder why we failed even though we had Afridi performing with bat! Pretty much shocking from Younus khan, since the way he approached his innings. It was a complete give away to New Zealand. He did a Tendulkar here I believe.

Don't be ridiculous, what matters is how you finish an innings not start it and if you think others threw their wkts away then they should be held accountable no?

He scored more than the twice the runs anybody else in the team did and at a perfect fine strike rate of 88 that's bad is it?

yk and afridi et all showed that if you have wickets in hand even 10 an over can be chased in the latter part of the innings

If our top order had fired and didn't give wickets away unnecessarily we would've won at a canter

if younas had not played at snail pace chasing 300 our top order and middle order would have not had to take risks

please look at the root of the problem not just the problem

Younis khan was main culprit for loss to be chasing 300 and bat as slowly as he did pretty much caused req run rate to get out of hand but end of day hes got himself into WC side and probably was his only real goal in this game.

Thats pathetic, no one is mention fantastic spell of bowling by S Tanvir. There is no doubt about who was the mujrim it was Sohail Tanvir conceding 75 runs in 10 overs. Poeple who think it YK need their head examining.

Younis khan was main culprit for loss to be chasing 300 and bat as slowly as he did pretty much caused req run rate to get out of hand but end of day hes got himself into WC side and probably was his only real goal in this game.

Yep, and most likely, he will pretty badly fail in the WC as his main shot is sweep, that will not be easily available on fast and bouncy Aussie wickets.

Pakistan gave away 52 runs in the last 5 overs, but were able to score 38. It is not unusal that chasing a score of 300 will get the target runrate of scoring 8 or 9 runs per over in the last 5.

Agree with Rubdi Hate rthat people who are saying its YK need their head examining.

Sohail Tanvir obviously. YK wasn't selfish in 90's, Afridi was bashing them and YK gave him the strike to maximize the scoring opportunities obviously.

but after afridi it was younis responsibility to take the team to victory stand, he was well settled he should have play fast rather looking his milestone

Hard to pick ONE today.

The combine winners are Younus Khan and Ahmed Shehzad.

The selectors and management. When you have sifarshis , over the hill babas and trundlers in the team don't expect miracles.

Lmao @ bias here.

Yesterday YK 100 .. and his match ka mujrim.

Today YK 10 odd and Match ka Mujrim

Blatant bias.

I should just stop posting to clueless threads.

YK, Jamshed, Shehzad and Asad

Along with these four UA, who seems to be having brainfarts, at random these days should be shown the door with immediate effect.

If yk yesterday than Shehzad today and the usual from junior and shafiq

Lmao @ bias here.

Yesterday YK 100 .. and his match ka mujrim.

Today YK 10 odd and Match ka Mujrim

Blatant bias.

I should just stop posting to clueless threads.

who was the culprit today according to u?

who was the culprit today according to u?

Shehzad.

Two reasons.

The timing of his out.

Secondly, if you are going to take 84 balls to reach 50 odd runs, you better follow it up with a hundred so that it's useful.

The most pathetic innings I've seen today.

Infact, this was worse than Younis Khan's innings yesterday, which at least scored 1/3rd of the team runs.

Today we lost by 70 odd runs, because of the pathetic innings of Shehzad.

Shehzad should have made a ton. He threw it away at the worst possible time. But thing is this is a rare occurrence from him. It is standard for YK. Shehzad is a youngster. YK is mr.experience and team man.

Back