Match Ka Mujrim (bechara) Thread

Shahid AFridi, he told the batsmen to play slow, rubbish captain

Shehzad.

Two reasons.

The timing of his out.

Secondly, if you are going to take 84 balls to reach 50 odd runs, you better follow it up with a hundred so that it's useful.

The most pathetic innings I've seen today.

Infact, this was worse than Younis Khan's innings yesterday, which at least scored 1/3rd of the team runs.

Today we lost by 70 odd runs, because of the pathetic innings of Shehzad.

have to agree with that. he was the main mujrim today. however yk and asad are serial offenders.

Shehzad !

Slow as snail and has a pathetic attitude to throw his wicket away after scoring 50 !

Everyone except for Afridi and Misbah (even though Misbah failed to finish his batting innings by capitalizing on all the hard work)

If Umer Akmal doesn't come up with a match winning innings today to make up for that drop catch, he should perhaps take the award.

And also, whoever decided to play Yasir Shah today should take some blame. It was a very, very poor strategy.

Ahmad Shahzad's match ka mujrim tendencies

47 off 72 while chasing 300. How do you rate this?

He's a naturally attacking player, this is Misbah effect. Once he retires, you'll see his true worth..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Rubbish player who only plays for his average.

Please throw him out.

The same player he was in wc 2011.

Rubbish.

I know he only plays for his average. I don't mind that but wish he played for strike rate too.

There were people on this very website calling Kohli's century at an SR of 85, a selfish one.

A very slow batsman who is aggressive only in his body language.

As worse as Shehzad played ... he set the platform as an opener .....

How many to name..
Selection for selecting this playing XI

Rubbish bowling from Irfan,Shahd and Afridi
Horrible batting by Maqsood,Afridi

YK is beyong criticism now anyways dont wana waste words on him.

Whoever defends 47 off 73 balls chasing 300 has no clue about how openers should bat.

We all know who was the major culprit in stalling this chase.

But as usual, it will be said "he will learn and he's young."

Same thing was said for Umar Akmal five years back.

But we are back to square one five years later.

He will stall every chase above 300 for next 05 years.

Whoever defends 47 off 73 balls chasing 300 has no clue about how openers should bat.

We all know who was the major culprit in stalling this chase.

But as usual, it will be said "he will learn and he's young."

Same thing was said for Umar Akmal five years back.

But we are back to square one five years later.

He will stall every chase above 300 for next 05 years.

I think none would have care how many ball shehzad has played if he would have played 10-15 more overs, until Pak scored 170-180 for 3. Then We would have a chance. But as usual he throws away his wicket, did not go for finishing the match.

Ahmed shehzad and our Keeper who dropped Kohli are responsible.

Sorry but it HAS to be Misbah again today.

Totally KILLED the momentum of run flow.

Choked the life of Pak batting innings. All hard work done by Sarfaraz was drained into the gutter.

This was such a small ground, and yet Misbah couldn't score fast enough

Choked the life of Pak batting innings. All hard work done by Sarfaraz was drained into the gutter.

Game is over already? I wasn't aware that matches were just 25 overs long.

Everyone knew it would rain yet Misbah still continued his typical suffocating batting despite the threat of Duckworth Lewis. So you can guess who it should be.

Everyone knew it would rain yet Misbah still continued his typical suffocating batting despite the threat of Duckworth Lewis. So you can guess who it should be.

So now the rain is also..... #misbahsfault ?

Considering the threat of rain which was well known we should have been a lot more positive. With revise conditions coming into play due to Duckworth Lewis this current score and the approach after Sarfraz's dismissal is simply not good enough.

You should know by now highly unlikely Pakistan will bat again today. SA will be chasing 175 in 30 overs something, which shouldn't be hard for them.

The guy who threw their wickets away and screwed us when it comes to calculating resources available for Duckworth-Lewis?

everyone knew it would rain yet misbah still continued his typical suffocating batting despite the threat of duckworth lewis. So you can guess who it should be.

haha misbah should change his job status to a weather forecaster rather than a captain.

Misbah killed all the momentum. In this age, there can never be an excuse for having 9 off 29.

Afridi the selfish free loader who only plays for personal glory. He got out when the team needed him but he gave a damn. Disgusting person.

Sohaib Slogger Maqsood and Umar ******** Akmal both are perpetual failures. They always fail in crunch games. Kick them out.

!) Misbah for entirely killing the momentum and getting two batsmen out due the pressure created by his dot balls

2) Akmal

Single handedly sucked the energy out of entire innings - killed the batting momentum and choked the run flow.

We were going JUST FINE before he came on the crease. Trust me, we were doing just great before he came in.

Hogged too many balls, took off pressure from SA and transfered that pressur on to his fellow batsmen on the creas.

And then got out like a freaking third class batsman. Made absolutely sure that the ball falls right in the hands of third man.

Game is over already? I wasn't aware that matches were just 25 overs long.

Keep watching.

195255.gif

lol what differnce does it make?

Bowlers came to rescue us - otherwise Misbah's innings remains as pathetic as it ever gets.

Misbah is STILL match Ka mujrim.

I still rate AB D's innings much much higher in class, skill and in bravery than Misbah.

Our bowling saved us - not Misbah's batting.

Top scored, marshalled his bowlers perfectly to defend a low total on a tiny ground yet he's still match ka mujrim, EVEN THOUGH WE WON, because you're too stubborn to admit you made a prat of yourself.

Haters phir ro rahe hain

Keep watching.

You were saying? Have you run away now?

Not this match but team management has been the culprit for keeping Sarfraz out till now

I 'll go for Misbah - you can't expect to win a QF when your No. 4 holds out to deep mid-wicket in 23rd over, when the RR is 4.2..... He should have played a tuk tuk 85 today like the SAF match & PAK could have reached 260.....

I 'll go for Misbah - you can't expect to win a QF when your No. 4 holds out to deep mid-wicket in 23rd over, when the RR is 4.2..... He should have played a tuk tuk 85 today like the SAF match & PAK could have reached 260.....

He wanted to make sure Umar Akmal had enough overs to play naturally, otherwise he would throw his wicket away slogging...

Misbah and Harris. You two are the best batsmen of Pakistan, realise how pathetic low order is and they give away their wickets at a very crucial time .

Umar Akmal is the biggest mujrim in today's game. He's not far off in most games almost always 2nd match ka mujrim hota hai.

If I have to choose between Misbah and Harris then it's Misbah.

He is THE MATCH KA MUJRIM

Harris Sohail. Umar Akmal. Shehzad.
I will give Misbah benefit of doubt he had good intent to target the spinner but didn't come of.

as always blame Misbah, and let Sohaib, Umar Akmal and Afridi get away with it

Shehzad, Sarfraz, Umar, Haris, Misbah, Maqsood and Afridi

Basically, everyone in the top 7.

Shehzad wins the award for this game by a country mile!

how about poor bowling and poor decision to make a tailender bat at no. 6?

Afridi, for Selecting Ahmad Shahzaad, Sending Kukdi Above saifi and Rizwan and Afridi`s pathetic bowling

first of all Shehzad's selfish innings that restricted us scoring 170 odd.

Then pathetic umpiring of Bangladesh. I really can't believe you could be so biased and yet get away with that. ICC really needs to take some action.

Didn't see the match, but CI tells that Afridi was given out wrong; may be that could have some impact; but you know, it's Afridi, could have got out next ball. Besides, we won with 23 balls & 7 wickets at hand with 2 set batsmen in; probably another 40/45 runs were covered.

PAK's T20 side is even more imbalanced than ODI - picking Shehzad & Haris in top 3 of T20; planning to bowl 10-12 overs with Afridi & (MoHa, Ajmal) V2.0 is not only stupid, but ............... you know, attacking cricket.

Today's MKM - the one & only Afridi. This guy has played more matches in Dhaka than in PAK, yet he chose to bat first with that bowling at Mirpur; must have a brain size slammer than a snail. Besides, Sehzad's innings isn't his own fault - I think, somewhere I wrote that of 3 versions, T20 is his weakest & someone picked him.

One thing I am impressed with BD team was the game plan - I would have done the same when PAK put this line up - they made Shehzad & Haris play 55 of 120 balls. PAK 'll not win a T20 batting first, under light at Mirpur against Bangladesh A with that No. 1, 4 & bowling unit.

The Umpires, Afridi's decision is very poor and Shakib was lbw not given by the umpire. I blame the Bangladeshi umpires.

Time to bring back this thread :yk

For me it would be hafeez running out Azhar and shoaib running himself out. :facepalm:

Still the match is on & PAK 'll win it considering ZIM is missing their best 3 batsmen including Taylor; but if anyone to blame, it has to be MoHa. This guy has an outstanding talent of getting out exactly when you don't want your set batsman to go, besides, he was probably responsible partially in shooting Azhar.

Back