Messi & Co shocked at surprise announcement

King_Rizzy

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Messi, Aguero, Casillas amongst other key player's seemed shocked today after Royal Mafia FC manager Rizzy announced that he is temporarily resigning as the club's manager. Rizzy had the following to say:

It was a great first year, we exceeded our expectation by a long way, but unfortunately I have lots of other commitments at the moment and therefore am not in a position to manage the club at the moment. I'm not retiring, I'm just temporarily handing over my managerial seat to someone else until I'm in a position to return. The board has verbally agreed that once I'm ready to return, I'll be reinstated as manager immediately, as they have so much faith in me.

In the mean time, the board have decided to appoint Ibad17 as the caretaker manager of the club until I'm able to return. I'm sure the board has made the correct decision and I have full faith in him to continue from where the team left ended last season.

Ibad, Messi + Money for King Berba? :13:

Remember, he wins you Copa. :))) :)))

I am like assistant manager and my head manager gave me several instructions before leaving.

1. DO NOT SELL MESSI, AGUERO and some of his favourite players.
2. GET THE BEST PLAYERS from other clubs..

Hope its clear to everyone..

I am like assistant manager and my head manager gave me several instructions before leaving.

1. DO NOT SELL MESSI, AGUERO and some of his favourite players.
2. GET THE BEST PLAYERS from other clubs..

Hope its clear to everyone..

Neymar for Messi.

:yk

J/K

I even don't know all the players of my team except Messi and Aguero.. :yk

So now Ibad will handle all the headache regarding offers for Messi, Aguero and Casillas! :))
I am sure Riz will be back once the transfer window ends. Retiring just to avoid those offers!

Back