Narendra Modi : Mega Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

Tape Ball Star
Runs
595917654-top10criminals_6.jpg

:yk

http://www.newsnation.in/article/80637-narendra-modi-surpasses-dawood-ibrahim-no-2-google-top-10-criminals-list.html

Its crazy how someone who was accused of being part of a riot can go on and become the prime minister of India.

There is a lot of things to criticize Modi about. Mostly since he became the PM. I feel he is not being scrutinized enough and his critics are still stuck with the anti muslim image of his.

Not as crazy as millions of Germans electing Hitler as their nation's leader.

They didn't know what he was going to become, plus Germany was in a horrible place and people weren't intelligent back in the day so it was easy to blame the jews. Hitler stood out like a leader he was, promised a lot of things and could have probably became the greatest leader in the world if he hadn't felt that it was totally okay to wipe out millions of people.

Wish India's justice system had worked properly in this case :facepalm:

Its crazy how someone who was accused of being part of a riot can go on and become the prime minister of India.
One can be accused.Doesnt mean one is guilty.No enquiry even the one by supreme court of India have found him guilty.
RSS will force even mightly Google to remove that. See below example. that page was brought down by sanghi chaddi ugravaadi's. In south India many temples are being taken over by sanghparivar and brainwashing and propaganda classes are running fine. I remember, the very same chaddi's used to mock Islamists for doing the same.
http://web.archive.org/web/20110709190843/http://www.stopfundinghate.org/resources/rssprimer.htm
Thank god that Kerala temples are in the hands of Hindus now and will be take care of.
Wish India's justice system had worked properly in this case :facepalm:
Indian justice system isnt going work according to your wishes.It works according to laws and evidences.

One can be accused.Doesnt mean one is guilty.No enquiry even the one by supreme court of India have found him guilty.

Thank god that Kerala temples are in the hands of Hindus now and will be take care of.

Indian justice system isnt going work according to your wishes.It works according to laws and evidences.

This is exactly the same as how Pakistani courts work, law is implemented according to evidence and upstanding judges. No one from outside should demand we jail alleged terrorists without proof of involvement.

This is exactly the same as how Pakistani courts work, law is implemented according to evidence and upstanding judges. No one from outside should demand we jail alleged terrorists without proof of involvement.
Only that those terrorists are sanctioned by UN.

Has the UN put them through a trial process to determine their guilt?
That sanction has been veted by majority of countries around the world as well.Except Pakistan those terrorists are banned by every major country.So this argument of yours is moot.
Anyways this is off topic.If you want to discuss the same please do open another thread.

That sanction has been veted by majority of countries around the world as well.Except Pakistan those terrorists are banned by every major country.So this argument of yours is moot.
Anyways this is off topic.If you want to discuss the same please do open another thread.

I am just using the same argument as you do, that Pakistan's justice system is their business and for them to determine in the same way Indian justice is their business. I am agreeing with you, I don't know why you feel there is a need to dispute over it.

I am just using the same argument as you do, that Pakistan's justice system is their business and for them to determine in the same way Indian justice is their business. I am agreeing with you, I don't know why you feel there is a need to dispute over it.
Those terrorists are wanted for crime in another country hence the dispute and those terrorists have been found guilty and sanctioned by many many nations hence the question mark on Pakistani judiciary.

Modi isnt wanted for any crime anywhere.He was accused of something in India and exonerated by Indian courts.Modi isnt sanctioned by UN.

Those terrorists are wanted for crime in another country hence the dispute and those terrorists have been found guilty and sanctioned by many many nations hence the question mark on Pakistani judiciary.

Modi isnt wanted for any crime anywhere.He was accused of something in India and exonerated by Indian courts.Modi isnt sanctioned by UN.

If they have been found guilty in a foreign court then why haven't they been punished by that court? You can't be "found guilty" without going through a trial process like Mr Modi did. Let us agree on this my brother and not argue when there is no disagreement on our shared stance.

Yay! something to celebrate for our padosis. Party-sharty teh ho jaye..

And then you guys tell us we're obsessed with Pakistan. :))

With thousands of posts and a significant time spent on a Pakistani website you people are anything but NOT obsessed.

Allah say dar cricketjoshila bhai. One day you will have to answer to Allah too; how you are going to justify killing of innocent muslims in Gujrat then?

Allah say dar cricketjoshila bhai. One day you will have to answer to Allah too; how you are going to justify killing of innocent muslims in Gujrat then?

I believe Non-Muslims were killed too in the Gujarat riots. All human lives should matter not just Muslims.

The killers will have to answer for their sins when they face God.

I believe Non-Muslims were killed too in the Gujarat riots. All human lives should matter not just Muslims.

The killers will have to answer for their sins when they face God.

exactly. Every innocent live matters and we all should try not to justify any innocent killing just because we like the person under whose watch the killings took place. That person is going in his own grave and I am going in my own grave and I would not want to be held accountable for supporting his bad actions on judgement day.

Last edited:
If they have been found guilty in a foreign court then why haven't they been punished by that court? You can't be "found guilty" without going through a trial process like Mr Modi did. Let us agree on this my brother and not argue when there is no disagreement on our shared stance.
The moment Saeed steps out of Pakistan he would be arrested.

And no we dont share the same stance.

With thousands of posts and a significant time spent on a Pakistani website you people are anything but NOT obsessed.

Sure, neither did we claim so but you guys so busy being 'big hearted' and always keen on pointing out our obsession. At least we don't sit around googling to see if Nawaz Sharif or any Pakistani pops up in any stupid search result :))

Funny how padosis keep whining about 2002 riots but none of them talks about the countless riots and scams under congress rule.

Well similar to how we did it with Jinnah,Nehru,Gandhi by making statues of them,using them in our textbooks as great leaders and naming buildings after them.
Why answer to God when a normal human adores u for the crimes?

Somebody bring our PM back to India first....Why is he on too many foreign trips nowadays??

The moment Saeed steps out of Pakistan he would be arrested.

And no we dont share the same stance.

If and when he is arrested then he will still have to go through a trial process to establish his guilt. In Pakistan he has been tried and found not guilty, so like we have to respect the Indian courts verdict regarding Modi, then why should we not hold to the same principles when it comes to Pakistani courts?

To those who are claiming clean chit to Modi should also acknowledge the sainthood of Salman Khan and Jayalalitha along with A. Raja.

There is a lot of things to criticize Modi about. Mostly since he became the PM. I feel he is not being scrutinized enough and his critics are still stuck with the anti muslim image of his.

People are waiting for maybe 2-3 years to complete before passing judgment. He is seen working, but results aren't reaching as yet. People just want to give him some more time before criticising him.

define sensible.

The way you expressed disappointment over someone becoming PM while being 'accused'. Do you understand Indian politics or even are aware about the other choices available to the Indian voters in 2014 elections before passing this unilateral judgment ?

Your statement makes one feel you are mocking the intelligence of the Indian voters, which is sad if you know Indian politics, and immature if you passed this statement without knowing a bit about that.

If and when he is arrested then he will still have to go through a trial process to establish his guilt. In Pakistan he has been tried and found not guilty, so like we have to respect the Indian courts verdict regarding Modi, then why should we not hold to the same principles when it comes to Pakistani courts?

Because Saeed is wanted for terror charges in another country.He is considered and banned as a terrorist all around the world except Pakistan which raises doubts at the credibility of Pakistani courts.

Btw how many terrorists have Pakistani courts punished?I heard most of the attackers of Malala got away.The judge who pronounced Mumtaz Quadri guilty ran away to Dubai to save his life.So no court in Pakistan is going to ever punish Hafeez Saeed.

Not as crazy as Rajapakshe leading your country

Attachments

• srilankan_genocide_government_president_chemical_rajapakse.jpg
    srilankan_genocide_government_president_chemical_rajapakse.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 845

My Brother,

Dont waste time on Modi, instead of worrying about the 150 plus million Indian muslims, try and save your Pakistani minorities before they go extinct forever, its still not too late... Pakistani minorities from other religions are just as Pakistani as a muslim Pakistani...

Somebody bring our PM back to India first....Why is he on too many foreign trips nowadays??

I'm sure you understand the importance of building relations globally. He doesn't go there for personal vacations - you can easily see the agreements he has signed with all the countries he has visited.

Oh!!!Hello!!! You back here!!!How is married life?

Btw our PM is trying to build back our foreign relations which Congress had ignored for a decade and had resulted in diplomatic setbacks to India.

Indians will try and deny it or infact try to remove it from history, but the truth will always remain their current PM was a declared terrorist around the world and the United states refused him entry to the country for such offensives.

Nothing ever will change the basti this man went through :lol

Indians will try and deny it or infact try to remove it from history, but the truth will always remain their current PM was a declared terrorist around the world and the United states refused him entry to the country for such offensives.

Nothing ever will change the basti this man went through [emoji38]
who declared him a terrorist?You?

The last time i checked the President of US was hugging Modi and then went on to write an article in TIMES praising Modi.From Obama to Jinping and Hollande to Abbot world leaders laid the red carpet for Modi even breaking Protocols for him.Haters can hate and cry and whine it wont change the fact that Modi is a much loved world leader.

Because Saeed is wanted for terror charges in another country.He is considered and banned as a terrorist all around the world except Pakistan which raises doubts at the credibility of Pakistani courts.

Btw how many terrorists have Pakistani courts punished?I heard most of the attackers of Malala got away.The judge who pronounced Mumtaz Quadri guilty ran away to Dubai to save his life.So no court in Pakistan is going to ever punish Hafeez Saeed.

To this day Modi is still widely seen as being a prime instigator of the Gujarat riots outside f India, the US itself barred him from stepping on it's soil until India's public voted for the Hindu supremacist BJP party. This prompted a lifting of the ban only for political and trade reasons. Don't confuse realpolitik with justice.

Now if you are going to claim that Indian judges decide guilt or inncence of Indian subjects and it is nobody else's business, then I will inform you that Pakistani citizens can expect exactly the same rights from their justice system and it is not any outsider's business. If you don't like that then I would invite you to leave this Pakistan forum and find an Indian one where you are welcome to maintain your one-eyed stance.

I shall not be repeating this again, I hope this time it sinks in.

Good day sir.

Lols you posting on this forum tells alot about you and your countrymen so dont even try...

To this day Modi is still widely seen as being a prime instigator of the Gujarat riots outside f India, the US itself barred him from stepping on it's soil until India's public voted for the Hindu supremacist BJP party. This prompted a lifting of the ban only for political and trade reasons. Don't confuse realpolitik with justice.

Now if you are going to claim that Indian judges decide guilt or inncence of Indian subjects and it is nobody else's business, then I will inform you that Pakistani citizens can expect exactly the same rights from their justice system and it is not any outsider's business. If you don't like that then I would invite you to leave this Pakistan forum and find an Indian one where you are welcome to maintain your one-eyed stance.

Good day sir.

Is Modi wanted for that crime against any other country ? Isn't it India's internal matter, the Gujarat riots ? I am not sure why people world over choose to concentrate on this particular riot ?

Nothing ever will change the basti this man went through :lol

It seems Modi becoming PM has stung foreigners more than Indians.

To this day Modi is still widely seen as being a prime instigator of the Gujarat riots outside f India,

By whom?You?Or a few others like you?All I see is Modi being given a red carpet welcome in every nation.Some even breaking protocol to welcome Modi in a special way.Rather than making these baseless claims,why not stop Modi from visiting the country whose flag you have proudly displayed.May be even get him arrested when he lands in UK this year.

the US itself barred him from stepping on it's soil

Way back in 2005 when he was accused of being lax in controlling the riots,he has since been found not guilty.No wonder the US granted him a visa.
until India's public voted for the Hindu supremacist BJP party.

Who India vote is no one else's concern.
This prompted a lifting of the ban only for political and trade reasons. Don't confuse realpolitik with justice.

So this also prompted Obama to lay the red carpet out.Break Protocol and give Modi a tour of the Luther Memorial or address him by his first name or write a joint editorial with him or even write an article praising Modi in TIMES.Most of which he hadnt done for any other Indian PM.

Now if you are going to claim that Indian judges decide guilt or inncence of Indian subjects and it is nobody else's business,

The incident in question here occured in India,involved only Indian citizens and the accused was an Indian as well,so who will decide?You?

then I will inform you that Pakistani citizens can expect exactly the same rights from their justice system and it is not any outsider's business.

Only thing is that the person in question here is an Internationally banned Terrorist who is accused of terror acts in a foreign country in which Foreigners from several countries were killed.The dead included 138 Indians four Americans, three Germans, two Israeli-Americans, two Israelis, two Australians, two Canadians, two French, two Italians, one British-Cypriot, one Dutch, one Japanese, one Jordanian, one Malaysian, one Mauritian, one Mexican, one Singaporean and one Thai.

So it is outsider's business that he gets punished.

Not to mention that Pakistani courts either dont punish terrorists(Malala case) or those who do try to punish have to run away to save their lives(Mumtaz Quadri case).

If you don't like that then I would invite you to leave this Pakistan forum and find an Indian one where you are welcome to maintain your one-eyed stance.

From when did you become the owner of this forum?Who gave you the authority to ask people to leave this forum?

I didnt ask your views even once,why did you repeat?You are free to not answer my posts.

Good day sir.

Same to you.

Not as crazy as Rajapakshe leading your country

Talk about insecurity, you shouldn't be on websites like this if you are going to get your feelings hurt. You only posted this because I questioned modi. Look at you getting all sensitive and insecure aiding the stereotype. Guess what, I do BELIEVE he committed war crimes along with his brother, and the Sri Lankan Military. This is why UN is on their ****, this is why UN wants to conduct investigation on "possible" war crimes which I strongly believe DID HAPPEN.. Accusing a person, group of people doesn't mean I'm insulting your country. This is 21st century. It is sad that you not a 15 year old but an adult living in US.

The way you expressed disappointment over someone becoming PM while being 'accused'. Do you understand Indian politics or even are aware about the other choices available to the Indian voters in 2014 elections before passing this unilateral judgment ?

Your statement makes one feel you are mocking the intelligence of the Indian voters, which is sad if you know Indian politics, and immature if you passed this statement without knowing a bit about that.

If someone is accused of condoning riot and the case is still on the court during election, how does one get elected ? Did Modi deserve to win ? or Did indians simply get tired of Sonia ?

If someone is accused of condoning riot and the case is still on the court during election, how does one get elected ? Did Modi deserve to win ? or Did indians simply get tired of Sonia ?

Who India elect and whether he deserves to be elected is a matter of Indians and not anyone else.You have no idea about India or its politics and neither you have any stake in it still you pass comments.And FYI Modi has not been found guilty of anything.

By whom?You?Or a few others like you?All I see is Modi being given a red carpet welcome in every nation.Some even breaking protocol to welcome Modi in a special way.Rather than making these baseless claims,why not stop Modi from visiting the country whose flag you have proudly displayed.May be even get him arrested when he lands in UK this year.

Everyone gets "red carpet" welcoming. Even Manmohan got it. India is a huge market and everyone wants it. If someone is calling for more FDI, then everyone will be on his good side. Simple as reading about international development and history will give you more insight about how foreign travels of presidents/PMs and etc work.. The world doesn't respect Modi for his "achievement, they give him the same respect as they did to Manmohan and the men came before him. Modi is the key to India for big foreign businesses. Big businesses play a major role in US politics. Guess who funded Obama for his last presidential election that cost him $1billion ? Same people who funded Mit Rommney. For the world, Modi is just another Indian PM.

Did Modi declare 'Direct Action Day' before the Gujarat riots, like Jinnah did before the riots in Bengal?

Who India elect and whether he deserves to be elected is a matter of Indians and not anyone else.You have no idea about India or its politics and neither you have any stake in it still you pass comments.And FYI Modi has not been found guilty of anything.

This is a Pakistani forum, why are you here ? have you never not commented on topics that are irrelevant to Indians ? It is called "freedom of speech". Where did I say he was guilty ? Besides how many politicians has ever been found "guilty" ?

Is Modi wanted for that crime against any other country ? Isn't it India's internal matter, the Gujarat riots ? I am not sure why people world over choose to concentrate on this particular riot ?

I am not arguing that Indian courts are not India's internal matters. I am asking you to respect that Pakistan's courts and justice system are exactly the same regardless of what any outsider thinks. Would you accept UN plebiscite on Kashmir? No? Well keep your hypocrisy to yourself please.

Did Modi declare 'Direct Action Day' before the Gujarat riots, like Jinnah did before the riots in Bengal?

Congress made Jinnah do it, hell if they just let him organize a rally then nobody would've died, but they had to get all in our faces.

Nanavati Commision & SIT have submitted their reports long back. The case is closed as far as Modi is concerned. Some cases relating to specific incidents may be pending.

Congress made Jinnah do it, hell if they just let him organize a rally then nobody would've died, but they had to get all in our faces.

So basically there is no difference between Jinnah and Modi. More people died in the Bengal riots than the one in Gujarat.

I am not arguing that Indian courts are not India's internal matters. I am asking you to respect that Pakistan's courts and justice system are exactly the same regardless of what any outsider thinks. Would you accept UN plebiscite on Kashmir? No? Well keep your hypocrisy to yourself please.

Would Pakistan agree to remove its troops & tribesmen as per the recommended pre-requisites in the UN resolution on the Plebiscite ?

So basically there is no difference between Jinnah and Modi. More people died in the Bengal riots than the one in Gujarat.

Don't compare the sophisticated, educated and selfless Jinnah to a thug like modi

Would Pakistan agree to remove its troops & tribesmen as per the recommended pre-requisites in the UN resolution on the Plebiscite ?

There are no tribemens there, there are poonchi tribes who are natives there and the people of ajk pretty much make the bulk of the army there

There are no tribemens there, there are poonchi tribes who are natives there and the people of ajk pretty much make the bulk of the army there

I am talking of the tribal militias & 'irregular forces', the non-state actors.

The difference arises only when the issue becomes international. Modi was tried in Indian courts for a crime done in India against Indian citizens. Is the case same for the wanted terrorists your country is protecting ? Not sure what is the hypocrisy here, and how is Kashmir anyway relevant to this topic.

Again, I ask you, how much are you aware of Indian political scene and the choices available to the Indian voters before you passed your judgment about their craziness.

By the same logic if the train carrying Kar Sevaks had not been burnt, then nobody would've died either.

I don't think any provocation howsoever cruel can be used to ever justify riots.

Back