Narendra Modi : Mega Discussion Thread

In india rapists get punished.

In our neighborhood there are countries that require 4 male witnesses to confirm a woman was raped. Yet you will see their citizens blabbering about others.
I certainly hope Mr. Revanna is punished to the full extent of the law in India.

Why do you think he has absconded to Germany?

Why is it that under the BJP so many offenders have managed to escape to foreign countries? Why did Modi campaign for Prajwal despite knowing about the complaints. And don't even try and run from this point because Devaraje Gowda, a BJP leader and MLA contestant had written to the BJP state president warning him about Prajwal long back. I just read the letter in Kannada that has been posted on Reddit and it basically says that:

There are rumors going around that BJP might ally with the JDS. I want to warn you about Revanna and his son ... (details about the videos). Modiji has created an image of being pro-women in the hearts of all Indian women and such an alliance would be extremely damaging to this image.

So as you can see, this letter was written last last year. btw, Devaraje Gowda himself has suffered personally as his wife whom he married (love marriage) was seduced by Revanna and even put a false dowry case against him. She has been living with Revanna while this guy lives with their kids. So he had a personal reason to know the full details of what was going on. Besides, the person who first obtained the pen drive with the videos of sexual violations was Revanna's former driver and he handed it to this BJP leader probably because he knew Devaraje Gowda could be trusted, having personally suffered.

Your question doesn’t make any sense.

This is their desperate attempt to deflect. Amit Shah is busy blaming the Congress government for not taking action against Revanna earlier. The BJP are trying to claim this is a political stunt to win votes - I mean, they are ignoring the crime but focusing on the fallout and this irony is lost on them or their supporters. But the fact is, in all the seats Revanna's party are contesting in, voting has finished.

I also saw how they're desperately trying to spin this as an RSS expose lmao. Like the principled Sangh will stand for the truth hahaha what a joke. What a bunch of clowns these bhakts are.

Why is it that under the BJP so many offenders have managed to escape to foreign countries? Why did Modi campaign for Prajwal despite knowing about the complaints. And don't even try and run from this point because Devaraje Gowda, a BJP leader and MLA contestant had written to the BJP state president warning him about Prajwal long back. I just read the letter in Kannada that has been posted on Reddit and it basically says that:

There are rumors going around that BJP might ally with the JDS. I want to warn you about Revanna and his son ... (details about the videos). Modiji has created an image of being pro-women in the hearts of all Indian women and such an alliance would be extremely damaging to this image.

So as you can see, this letter was written last last year. btw, Devaraje Gowda himself has suffered personally as his wife whom he married (love marriage) was seduced by Revanna and even put a false dowry case against him. She has been living with Revanna while this guy lives with their kids. So he had a personal reason to know the full details of what was going on. Besides, the person who first obtained the pen drive with the videos of sexual violations was Revanna's former driver and he handed it to this BJP leader probably because he knew Devaraje Gowda could be trusted, having personally suffered.

This is their desperate attempt to deflect. Amit Shah is busy blaming the Congress government for not taking action against Revanna earlier. The BJP are trying to claim this is a political stunt to win votes - I mean, they are ignoring the crime but focusing on the fallout and this irony is lost on them or their supporters. But the fact is, in all the seats Revanna's party are contesting in, voting has finished.

I also saw how they're desperately trying to spin this as an RSS expose lmao. Like the principled Sangh will stand for the truth hahaha what a joke. What a bunch of clowns these bhakts are.

Revanna became MP when JDS had an alliance with congress.

DKS had access to the videos of Revanna more than 3 months back. Why didn't congress take any action?

Law and order is a state subject, so the Karnataka government had to take legal steps and notified the immigration about a look out notice, they didn't.

Congress can try to take advantage of this, but people know that if congress wins, Hindus will become unsafe and second class citizens.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anything, Hindus are unsafe in feku raj. Kind of atrocities in the form of tax terrorism and other type of economic and inflationary terrorism were unheard of in Independent India.

The best part about watching Modi nowadays is seeing how poor an orator he actually is. He used to rely on third-class humor that only bhakts could appreciate but now even that is gone. His voice sounds crass, garbled and senile. Look at the crowd draped in saffron. Even they are struggling to pledge allegiance to this sickly fading old man.

The great orator myth has been busted. Every time he speaks, the crackles in his voice sound like he is crying hahaha.

pillionrider - remember the name :dhoni So many memorable lines to remember. Like the wheel for example.

But my favorite, and which is gonna come true is - watching salty tears roll down Modi's facelifted cheeks :love:

Back