Narendra Modi : Mega Discussion Thread

In that case all religions would be illegal wouldn't it

Islam: If you dont believe in allah, there is no salvation: Hurts religious feelings of non-muslims

Christiantity: If you dont believe in Jesus, there is no salvation: Hurts religious feelings of non-christians

etc etc

Agreed, which is why I said it is a stupid law. Didn't Modi change the the IPC code recently ? He should have removed hate speech laws but he didn't. Your leader is quite regressive.

Agreed, which is why I said it is a stupid law. Didn't Modi change the the IPC code recently ? He should have removed hate speech laws but he didn't. Your leader is quite regressive.
Will take him over pseudo secular clowns of INDIA

@RexRex

you missed this. I'm sure it was an oversight

She was engaging in mockery of islamic prophet if you watch the clip because of the tone with which she said it. I dont see a problem with it but regressive indian laws don't allow it.

She was engaging in mockery of islamic prophet if you watch the clip because of the tone with which she said it. I dont see a problem with it but regressive indian laws don't allow it.
So u are making an u-turn? Nupur didn't insult Islam IYO?

How did I make a u-turn ? Insulting religion and mocking religion has more or less the same meaning in the eyes of the indian law.

you went from "Nupur insulted Islam" to interpreting body language and law. are you an expert in either one of those?

If it was insult to religion why hasn't there been a case in a court of law? was it along the same lines as Stalin promising to destroy Hinduism?

Thats a problem with you pseudoseculars.

You are either afraid of calling a spade a spade or your secularism is just a front.

Last edited by a moderator:
you went from "Nupur insulted Islam" to interpreting body language and law. are you an expert in either one of those?

I don't need to be an expert, any casual viewer can see that what Nupur said was in a mocking derisive manner.

If it was insult to religion why hasn't there been a case in a court of law? was it along the same lines as Stalin promising to destroy Hinduism?

Muslims felt insulted hence why about a dozen FIRs were registered against her from all over India.

Before I answer your post,

IYO (not according to Indian law) is quoting the Hadith insult to islam? plain yes or no. Smart money says that you don't have the intellectual integrity to provide a straight answer.
I don't need to be an expert, any casual viewer can see that what Nupur said was in a mocking derisive manner.
based that you are confident it is an insult islam according to indian law even though you have no expertise in legal matters?
Muslims felt insulted hence why about a dozen FIRs were registered against her from all over India.
Any can file an FIR for simply shut down free speech. that behavior was encouraged and nurtured by congressi clowns for decades. In your was nehru, IG and Rajiv regressive?

@rpant_gabba what is pseudosecular btw ..
Where one spouts the value of keeping religion out of governance, however will make exceptions when convenient.

Pretty much describes congress governance throughout.

The kings of that are in the south DMK/ADMK/DK in tamilnadu and communists in Kerala.
I see it thrown about a lot on this forum by Modi supporters, it's a cute word.
What is even cuter is behavior of congressi clowns who run when cornered.

eg: you hesitancy to state if quoting hadith is an insult to islam.

Before I answer your post,

IYO (not according to Indian law) is quoting the Hadith insult to islam? plain yes or no. Smart money says that you don't have the intellectual integrity to provide a straight answer.

My personal opinion is completely irrelevant to this discussion. What matters is how the law of the land treats religious sentiments. It is a very strict law. If Zubair hurt religious sentiments, then so did Nupur .. both should have been arrested by Delhi police. Delhi police completely ignored Nupur's case but happily arrested Zubair (because he was a famous BJP online critic). This selective arresting is abuse of the system.

Any can file an FIR for simply shut down free speech. that behavior was encouraged and nurtured by congressi clowns for decades. In your was nehru, IG and Rajiv regressive?

Congress is the original sinner but the BJP has gone even further. If the FIR system is being abused, please explain why did Modi not change the hate speech laws ?

Where one spouts the value of keeping religion out of governance, however will make exceptions when convenient.

Pretty much describes congress governance throughout.

So where have I made exceptions when convenient regarding secularism ?

My personal opinion is completely irrelevant to this discussion. What matters is how the law of the land treats religious sentiments. It is a very strict law. If Zubair hurt religious sentiments, then so did Nupur .. both should have been arrested by Delhi police. Delhi police completely ignored Nupur's case but happily arrested Zubair (because he was a famous BJP online critic). This selective arresting is abuse of the system.
Oh yes it is. The whole reason why a athiest like me can't stand the "seculars" of India is this lack of intellectual integrity. Sate you position of maters like this and condemn the like of DMK.
Congress is the original sinner
Why didn't MMS repeal it? I know, he was too busy making the case for muslim quote
but the BJP has gone even further. If the FIR system is being abused, please explain why did Modi not change the hate speech laws ?
Busy with more important things like art 370?

So where have I made exceptions when convenient regarding secularism ?
you make excuses for "secular" parties not being secular.

You are scared to take a stand on the Hadtith question and you back the DMK whose past leaders have called for genocide and whose current leaders are promising one

RSS will recognize in face of these results that 4ever-Illogical non-biological Prophet Narendra is finally a liability at 74

Here are PM Modi's top quotes: Comments on these would be good. All quotes that stand the country of Ind in good stead ::

I thank everyone for their love. I am indebted to all Indians. The citizens of India have affirmed their faith in the BJP and the NDA once again.

Today's victory is the victory of the world's biggest democracy. This is the victory of faith in the country's constitution. This is the victory of 'sabka sath sabka vikas' mantra. This is a victory of Viksit Bharat. This is the victory of 140 crore Indians.

I congratulate the Election Commission of India (ECI) too for holding the world's biggest election. Nearly 100 crore voters, 11 lakh polling stations, 1.5 crore polling workers, 55 lakh EVMs. Every employee did their job in this intense heat.

Every Indian is proud of the country's election process and its credibility. There is no other example anywhere in the world. I tell the influencers and opinion makers that in India's democracy, this is the efficiency of the election process.

This mandate has many aspects. This was the first time after 1962, that a government returned to power after completing two terms. In states, where Vidhan Sabha elections were held, NDA scored victories - be it in Arunachal, Andhra, Odisha, or Sikkim

Congress has been wiped out in these states. I don't have details, but I think it was hard for them to even save their deposits.

INDIA bloc did not win as many seats as the BJP alone did.

My first election after my mother's death, but crores of citizens didn't let me feel the void. The crores of mothers, sisters and daughters did not let me miss my mother. In the country's history, all records of women voting were broken. I can't express in words how I feel.

This is the first time the BJP will have a Chief Minister on the land of Lord Jagannath (Odisha). BJP won a seat in Kerala too. Our Kerala workers have made a lot of sacrifices but kept serving the public. The moment they waited for generations is here.

In Telangana, our numbers have doubled. In Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Himachal, and many other states, our party almost made a clean sweep.

I assure the people of these states (four that went to assembly polls) that the Centre will not leave any stone unturned for their development. Under Nitish babu, NDA did well in Bihar.

Ten years ago, there was a mandate for a change. That was the time when the country was into depression and was counted among the 'fragile five'. Newspaper headlines were about corruption. The youth were concerned about their future. At that time, the country gave us the responsibility to bring back hope.

The second term was for development and guarantees. The blessing that NDA got for the third time, I bow before the public.

I want to tell BJP workers your efforts, your sweat in this heat inspires Modi to work. If you work 10 hours, Modi will work 18 hours. If you take two steps, Modi will take four steps. We Indians together will take the country forward. We will write a new chapter, and this is Modi's guarantee.

In the last 10 years, we brought 25 crore people out of poverty, including from the SC, ST and OBC communities. We won't stop until poverty becomes a thing of the past.

Women-led development is at the centre of our government policies. From sports to space, we are working to give new opportunities to women in every sector.

We made India the second-biggest mobile manufacturer. Now work in the electronics and semiconductors sector will happen at a faster pace. We won't stop until the defence sector in India becomes self-reliant.

The future will be green era. Our government policies are an amalgamation of progress, nature, and culture. We will increase investments in Green industrialisation. We will make India the third-largest economy in the country.

Today's India gives global solutions. Whatever the issue is before the world, India will work for them. India will provide stability to the global supply chain.

Today India is embracing everyone as a friend. A strong India will become a strong pillar of a strong world.

ctkp10k8_modi-cbn_625x300_05_June_24.jpg

Guess Modi's experience being Gautamdas will help now to be a Naidudas and Nitishdas :dhoni

Maybe the wisdom of the elders is to be respected. There was a reason some of those sayings still hold good.

I just understood one now gazing at the above photo of Modiji with Naidu and Nitish.

Old soldiers never die. They just fade away.

:dhoni

Modi surely has some neurological disorder - just cannot utter a coherent word without the Teleprompter even when having notes in hand :
Pathetic. This is what happens when an illiterate like feku is given reins of great country like India.

And we are supposed to be a country whose education system is talked with great reverence world over. However, truth be told, feku has decided to tear that apart too with omitting various chapters from school textbooks.

What did he do? MA in Entire Political Science? Well done feku.

What a fall from the highs of MMS, Rao, Vajpayee etc! All of them were highly educated.

Pathetic. This is what happens when an illiterate like feku is given reins of great country like India.

And we are supposed to be a country whose education system is talked with great reverence world over. However, truth be told, feku has decided to tear that apart too with omitting various chapters from school textbooks.
such a travesty. As if 10 years of feku was not enough, he will get 5 more years to ruin this once great country.

Why this pain never ends?

Reminds me of the pain I used to feel as a school kid, that why players like anwar, ijaz ahmed, wasim and other dangerous sounding names were not retiring. I think I can feel your pain.

Why Modi Walked Out in 2007 and the BJP Now Shuns Me​

Modi told Prashant that he deliberately kept me for a whole hour after the interview so that I would leave his home convinced there were no ill feelings on his side. The cups of tea, mithai and dhokla were part of a strategy to disarm me. When I told Pavan that Modi had been extremely friendly and seemed by no means upset by the outcome of the interview, Pavan said this was deliberate. It was conscious strategy.

‘But do you know something else?’ Pavan added. ‘Modi said to Prashant that he will never forgive you and when he gets an opportunity he will take his revenge. This is something Prashant repeated at least two or three times. It wasn’t just an occasional comment made by Modi. Prashant was convinced that this was Modi’s intent and he wouldn’t rest till he had got even with you.

Long but fascinating read.
Nayy it's nothing just some ra ra he said she said.

You want to want to have fascinating read, then read the book 'accident prime minister'.

A detailed recollection of how our Italian ammayi and her mentally handicapped 5 year old puppu treated Manmohan Singh like trash...

Why Modi Walked Out in 2007 and the BJP Now Shuns Me​

Modi told Prashant that he deliberately kept me for a whole hour after the interview so that I would leave his home convinced there were no ill feelings on his side. The cups of tea, mithai and dhokla were part of a strategy to disarm me. When I told Pavan that Modi had been extremely friendly and seemed by no means upset by the outcome of the interview, Pavan said this was deliberate. It was conscious strategy.

‘But do you know something else?’ Pavan added. ‘Modi said to Prashant that he will never forgive you and when he gets an opportunity he will take his revenge. This is something Prashant repeated at least two or three times. It wasn’t just an occasional comment made by Modi. Prashant was convinced that this was Modi’s intent and he wouldn’t rest till he had got even with you.

Third person account. Has as much credibility as the quote attributed to Morondas Gandhi, believed to be true by many dalit thinkers, as the person who quoted this was pro morondas.

"The harijans will gang up with muslim hooligans and kill the caste hindoos".

Pyarelal, The Epic Fast, Ahmedabad 1932, p. 6; The Diary of Mahadev Desai, Vol I,Ahmedabad 1953, p. 301

The good thing about BJP is they learn unlike Congress, now articles say congress has smelt blood but I think they will just get complacent with what they got.

If Modi completes 3 terms that will already be huge for BJP.

images

Look at this guy hahaha. Aim is to grow in Kerala where the Christian population is high. No wonder there are some random Christians in his ministry. Guess loser fans of his and that 🤡 Antony Jr will be thrilled :dhoni

images

Look at this guy hahaha. Aim is to grow in Kerala where the Christian population is high. No wonder there are some random Christians in his ministry. Guess loser fans of his and that 🤡 Antony Jr will be thrilled :dhoni
Good to see you have some confidence back boi.

Is the wheel still turning ? Or was our puppu under the wheel that turned...

:dhoni

Sadly, Modi won't be as big as Sachin here. The Sachin thread though :dhoni
The Sachin thread was originally the weekly bashing thread before the title was changed. Are you sad that Modi will not be bashed as much as Sachin? Bashing is a good way to cope with the pain such people inflict upon us.

Why is the Oaf prancing around in Italy when he is yet to prove his alliance Govt's majority in Parliament & yes , we are NOT members of G7 where the summit is basically about helping Ukraine :rolleyes:
Modi went because he was invited.
Why don't you ask the G7 why they invited him?

serial hugger :hasan2
And this hugger been YOUR third PM in a row, regardless.

Paulo Coelho said that when you want something with passion, the entire universe conspires to bring it to you. But for you and others, the universe has shown an evil sense of humour, by bringing the object of your hatred again so that you spend yet another phase of your life hating as a full time job.

And this hugger has been YOUR third PM in a row, regardless.

Paulo Coelho said that when you want something with passion, the entire universe conspires to bring it to you. But for you and others, the universe has shown an evil sense of humour, by bringing the object of your hatred again so that you spend yet another phase of your life hating as a full time job.
You know Swamy from BJParty :rolleyes:

Attachments

• g7.jpg
    g7.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 8
Prashant Kishor says Nitish Kumar brought shame to Bihar when he touched PM Modi's feet

Political strategist-turned-activist Prashant Kishor said on Friday that chief minister Nitish Kumar brought shame to Bihar when he touched Prime Minister Narendra Modi's feet earlier this month.

Addressing a public meeting in Bihar's Bhagalpur, the Jan Suraaj party chief claimed Nitish Kumar, a key BJP ally, has put up his conscience for sale.

"People ask me why I am now criticising Nitish Kumar, having worked with him in the past. He was a different man back then. His conscience had not been put up for sale," said Kishor, who had managed the JD (U) president's election campaign in 2015 and joined the party two years later. The two leaders, however, fell out.

Prashant Kishor, who had erroneously predicted a landslide victory for the Bharatiya Janata Party in the recently concluded Lok Sabha elections, claimed Nitish Kumar touched Modi's feet to stay in power.

"The leader of a state is the pride of its people. But Nitish Kumar brought shame to Bihar when he touched the feet of Modi," he alleged, per PTI.

With JDU winning 12 Lok Sabha seats in Bihar, Nitish Kumar has emerged as the kingmaker. The BJP, which could win only 240 Lok Sabha seats, is reliant on Nitish Kumar, Chandrababu Naidu and Eknath Shinde's support for a majority in the lower house of the Parliament.

"There is so much talk about Nitish Kumar playing a key role in Modi's return to power. But how is the Bihar CM leveraging his position? He is not using his clout to ensure benefits for the state. He is touching feet to ensure that he remains in power with BJP support, even after the 2025 assembly polls," Kishor said.

Prashant Kishor had predicted that the BJP would easily cross the majority mark. However, the party ended up 32 seats short of the majority mark. Belying exit polls, the INDIA bloc won 234 Lok Sabha seats.

At NDA's meeting, Nitish Kumar touched Modi's feet in public for the second time. He had also touched his feet during a rally in Bihar.

Earlier this year, Nitish Kumar once again switched his loyalties from the INDIA bloc – which he helped form – to the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance. His party contested the Lok Sabha polls in alliance with the BJP.

Nitish Kumar has repeated on several occasions that he will never leave the NDA again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...modis-feet-brought-shame-101718425942791.html

Prashant Kishor says Nitish Kumar brought shame to Bihar when he touched PM Modi's feet

Political strategist-turned-activist Prashant Kishor said on Friday that chief minister Nitish Kumar brought shame to Bihar when he touched Prime Minister Narendra Modi's feet earlier this month.

Addressing a public meeting in Bihar's Bhagalpur, the Jan Suraaj party chief claimed Nitish Kumar, a key BJP ally, has put up his conscience for sale.

"People ask me why I am now criticising Nitish Kumar, having worked with him in the past. He was a different man back then. His conscience had not been put up for sale," said Kishor, who had managed the JD (U) president's election campaign in 2015 and joined the party two years later. The two leaders, however, fell out.

Prashant Kishor, who had erroneously predicted a landslide victory for the Bharatiya Janata Party in the recently concluded Lok Sabha elections, claimed Nitish Kumar touched Modi's feet to stay in power.

"The leader of a state is the pride of its people. But Nitish Kumar brought shame to Bihar when he touched the feet of Modi," he alleged, per PTI.

With JDU winning 12 Lok Sabha seats in Bihar, Nitish Kumar has emerged as the kingmaker. The BJP, which could win only 240 Lok Sabha seats, is reliant on Nitish Kumar, Chandrababu Naidu and Eknath Shinde's support for a majority in the lower house of the Parliament.

"There is so much talk about Nitish Kumar playing a key role in Modi's return to power. But how is the Bihar CM leveraging his position? He is not using his clout to ensure benefits for the state. He is touching feet to ensure that he remains in power with BJP support, even after the 2025 assembly polls," Kishor said.

Prashant Kishor had predicted that the BJP would easily cross the majority mark. However, the party ended up 32 seats short of the majority mark. Belying exit polls, the INDIA bloc won 234 Lok Sabha seats.

At NDA's meeting, Nitish Kumar touched Modi's feet in public for the second time. He had also touched his feet during a rally in Bihar.

Earlier this year, Nitish Kumar once again switched his loyalties from the INDIA bloc – which he helped form – to the BJP-led National Democratic Alliance. His party contested the Lok Sabha polls in alliance with the BJP.

Nitish Kumar has repeated on several occasions that he will never leave the NDA again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Link: https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...modis-feet-brought-shame-101718425942791.html
PK is closet RSS /BJP .

Had pappu won, we sanghis would be scrapping the internet to find some succour to alleviate our pain.
I have said this before, I wouldn't mind if Puppu won.

A side of me wants to see the absolute chaos and destruction a human being with a 5 year olds brain would do to a country, it facinates me. This would be buffoonery and stupidity at heights never seen before by the leader of any country till now or probably ever. I honestly believe India could go below current day Pakistan if Puppu was the PM, afterall he doesn't even have the brain capability to tie his own shoe lace

However I do not want to see our fraud Italian Ammayi have the pleasure of seeing her brain dead
- 250 IQ son becoming the PM.

Warning:

Please keep your comments on topic and avoid personal remarks. Let's focus on having a respectful and constructive conversation

India's Modi leads yoga day celebration in Muslim-majority Kashmir

The exercises in Srinagar, capital of the Indian-administered part of the disputed territory, marked the 10th international yoga day, Modi's own brainchild.

But while yoga is not itself a religious practice, it has its origins in Hindu philosophy -- the god Shiva is said to have been the first yogi -- and many residents of Kashmir are indifferent to the discipline.

Thousands of government employees, schoolteachers and students from all over Kashmir were brought in for the event, although rain forced Modi's performance indoors.

Afterwards, he urged hundreds of people including many police and armed forces personnel on the shores of Dal Lake to make yoga "a part of their daily lives".

"Yoga fosters strength, good health and wellness," he said.

But one Srinagar resident saw the event as a cultural intrusion.

"This yoga is being imposed on our children to culturally change the next generations and control their minds," they told AFP, declining to be identified for fear of reprisal.

"It's an imposition on us."

Rebel groups in Kashmir have waged an insurgency since 1989, demanding independence or a merger with Pakistan.

But his visit came after a series of attacks by suspected rebels opposed to Indian rule, including one that left 10 Hindu pilgrims dead.

Tens of thousands of people have died in the conflict, and violence has been largely suppressed since Modi removed the region's limited autonomy in 2019 and imposed a security crackdown.

June 21 was declared International Yoga Day a decade ago and Modi has since led events at emblematic locations across India, and last year at the UN headquarters in New York.

AFP

One area which has suffered most under feku is education. No wonder, he is an illiterate himself and wants to make our next generation like him.

I don't know about other fields but medical education under this government has improved.

More doctors are graduating. They have tried to ease the vice like grip professors had over the life of students. Infact they have suspended senior professors for harassment etc.

Back