New Zealand (224/7) defeat Pakistan (179/7) by 45 runs in the third T20I to go 3-0 up in the 5-match series

omg one of our batsmen hit a six. If we get to 10 this innings, that's probably a victory in itself.

Entered the double figures for the first time. azam khan. Thank you for your services .

This loss is on captain who still chose to field first despite struggling to chase through the series.

Babar's reaction when he hit someone in the crowd haha

C2h0iur.png

Iftikhar will need 10 balls

Everyone does from his domestic side

This loss is on captain who still chose to field first despite struggling to chase through the series.
i think the decision to bowl first was ok tbh
7/9 games were won bowling first
and it was a green-top
we just bowled poorly

Babar at 3 is alright

Fakhar and Saim should be opening

Ideally Sharjeel and Fakhar but Sharjeel is cursed and isn’t with Saya

Multan Big Gunz

Rizwan, Iftikhar, Khushdil

Ambrose, Reigns, Rollins

Our fielders literally never hit the stumps and look at how easy NZ makes it look.

Decent innings from Babar. Can't be blamed today when everyone else has been rubbish.

Pakistan just does not have quality fire power to match the big teams. We further compound our issues with our pathetic fielding and fitness levels.

Why Babar and Rizwan shamelessly laughs when team is loosing.I never saw such a selfish pak cricketers till now.

Why Babar and Rizwan shamelessly laughs when team is loosing.I never saw such a selfish pak cricketers till now.
I pointed this out too in the first innings

They are very happy with how things are going for Shaheen

Is this the same ground where NZ batted first, their hits don't stay in the ground and ours don't go outside the ground.

Every bowler going for 20+ in the first innings

Rizwan and Babar giggling on the boundary with each other

Pakistan needed 80 runs in PP to have some chance .
Only Saim and fakhar combo can scored those runs .
Babar is consistent but thats it

Arguably our weakest t20 squad ever.

Zero bowling. Batting order all jumbled up, zero middle order.

One proper player he is ..He can support to win a game but can't win it by himself..

This was not a 230 pitch. Pakistani bowlers bowled very poorly to Finn Allen.

Back