New Zealand (224/7) defeat Pakistan (179/7) by 45 runs in the third T20I to go 3-0 up in the 5-match series

As I have said previously- babar is the least of pak problems. He is still the best batsman in this pak side. Others have to step up. He alone can't score 200 runs

Although I've only seen a couple or so Azam Khan supporters not many exist for obvious reasons, I hope you've finally seen that your saviour is no good in international cricket.

As I have said previously- babar is the least of pak problems. He is still the best batsman in this pak side. Others have to step up. He alone can't score 200 runs
it would be criminal for anyone to blame him for anything. He did HIS job. No-one else did theirs.

This was not a 230 pitch. Pakistani bowlers bowled very poorly to Finn Allen.
They didn’t bowl poorly. They just bowled how they do. It’s Allen who always threats to play like this and he came off big time today.

It’s not like this wasn’t ever on the cards

Jason Roy isn’t considered good enough for England right now. He will do this as well to Pakistan if he plays on such a track against them even right now.

Iftikhar and Azam Khan should not represent Pakistan anymore .they are done and dusted.
What about Harris who played as an opener in some game .he was very aggressive player.so should get more chances

Allen did this to Pakistan.

Get ready for Salt, Butler

Jaiswal, Rohit

Warner, Marsh

DeQock, Hendricks in the World Cup

*Although Hendricks is Meh

I didn't expect them to lose this series in 3 games straight. Generally Pakistan does well in NZ, at least they don't get rolled over like how they have been here.

The only thing a Pak team can win atm is PSL.

Iftikhar and Azam Khan should not represent Pakistan anymore .they are done and dusted.
What about Harris who played as an opener in some game .he was very aggressive player.so should get more chances
Haris & Ayub are on par with Ifty & azam

Rather have Babar & rizwans 80/0 of 11 overs

Haris & Ayub are on par with Ifty & azam

Rather have Babar & rizwans 80/0 of 11 overs
Sun rahe ho saarey?

Yes I’d rather have that whilst the opposition score 130 in 11 overs against us on the same deck

They didn’t bowl poorly. They just bowled how they do. It’s Allen who always threats to play like this and he came off big time today.

It’s not like this wasn’t ever on the cards

Jason Roy isn’t considered good enough for England right now. He will do this as well to Pakistan if he plays on such a track against them even right now.
Rauf persistently gave freebies to Allen right in his slot to get smashed out of the park. Wasim bowled a few free leg siders asking to get hit. At some moments of the game, the bowling was quite poor and predictable. Obviously tho, Allen's relentlessly swinging bat didn't help either. But with more disciplined bowling, NZ should have been restricted to 180 ish. Pak bowled okay to everyone else. Allen just needed some tighter lengths and if he was gone NZ weren't going to go far today. Was just his day

Babar got his 50, good for him. Sadly his deewanis will use this to push their fantasy of him being ATG or whatever in t20s.

Rauf persistently gave freebies to Allen right in his slot to get smashed out of the park
You think if Rauf bowls the same deliveries to Pak top order players (openers) on the same deck…the results will be the same?

i know my answer to this

Babar got his 50, good for him. Sadly his deewanis will use this to push their fantasy of him being ATG or whatever in t20s.
He seriously lacks power, many of his 4s were just short of the rope, which makes a big difference in T20, he needs to power up if wants to win games.

Just not enough fire power in this Pakistani team to win. Period. Hitting game has gone out of the reach.

India once almost chased 246 against West Indies. Lost by 1 run o_O
They still lost because of the bowlers. How could they concede 246 against WI of all teams. Pak bowlers in the past never went for so many runs

Allen's knock was special. This was a sluggish pitch where the ball wasn't coming on to the bat, every new batsman struggled to hit the ball from the first ball, he was the difference between the two teams.

New Zealand already won the 5-match series and will be looking to whitewash Pakistan.

1705463032571.png

I pointed this out too in the first innings

They are very happy with how things are going for Shaheen
Same Rizwan and shaheen were happy when pak was loosing against afg.i don't know how team is united atleast on outside. It looks like an old pak politics again

Why are Pakistan fielding first every game . This is dumb

With this batting can Pakistan score 200 plus batting first. Even if we do, do we have the bowling, fielding, fitness to defend it? Doubt it

This series has exposed the myth that Pakistan is a good T20 side.

Best Pak can do is to score around 175-190. That's their ceiling. Even if all the 11 players are replaced and led by Ricky Pointing coached by Gary Kristen, they would still not cross their ceiling.

Their strength has always been bowling which has unfortunately become weakness over the past few years. You know things are bad when your best bowler of the match has figures of 1-35 in T20s.

Another 50 with no real big overs. Batted almost 1/3 of the innings. Scored just over 1/3 of the runs which is way below the target.

Babar and Rizwan both cannot be in top 4. They bat together for 3 overs - match is gone. Pakistan needs power hitters to play more balls.

Babar and Rizwan both cannot be in top 4. They bat together for 3 overs - match is gone. Pakistan needs power hitters to play more balls.
The match was lost for poor bowling

In all three matches there was two bowlers gifting 100 runs in 8 overs and then remaining score was from the 12 overs.

They cannot fix this flood gate

Shaheen should be leaving out Haris rauf, iffi for the next match. bring farhan and jamal in.

You want your most impactful batter to face the most of deliveries.

For NZ it's Finn Allen and he opens the batting.

For Pakistan, it's Fakhar and he hides at 4.

Pakistan were 33-1 in 4 overs and 62-2 by the time Rizwan was dismissed at 24 off 20 balls chasing 225.

Pakistan's best batsmen Babar who can do no wrong in the eyes of fans was striking at 28 of 20 balls chasing 225 runs at the halfway mark of 10 overs and his 50 was always going to be irrelevant in the grander scheme of things.

So why are 2 Pakistani batsmen consolidating in a T20 match where you need to SR at 180 to 200 to try to win the game?

And if that indeed is the right approach, then how do you propose we can somehow stop teams from scoring 200 to make sure our batsmen can comfortably win the game.

Discuss.

Drop Shaheen and Rauf. Enough of this 2.
Since the CwC these 2 are bowling trash and getting hammered all round the park. No shame

Should promote Azam to 4 today

Give the boy a chance to get settled in and who knows he might pull of a miracle
Ppl still believe in this guy

He can’t make 20 runs in intl cricket

If 10 matches is not the yardstick , then wat else. Even in small grounds cannot clear boundaries

Just get rid of him, he’s useless player

I personally think that Azam Khan is overrated.

I also know that Fakhar doesn't fire every day.

But I also know that Babar and Rizwan score runs everyday and score 50s but Pakistan still end up losing EVERY single time against top level attacks.

So why shouldn't I hedge my bets on Fakhar and Azam who IF they fire in 1 out 10 matches can give Pakistan a win.

Why should I clap for Babars and Rizwans milestones when they do nothing except bring the target closer to a respectable loss.

Why is ifti not playing. Probably suitable foe these grounds. He is the cleanest striker I have seen from pal in a while
Cleanest striker lol 😂 😂. If chasing 150 he can help hit few sixes to reach that score. Look at the way he bats against spin.

You want your most impactful batter to face the most of deliveries.

For NZ it's Finn Allen and he opens the batting.

For Pakistan, it's Fakhar and he hides at 4.

Pakistan were 33-1 in 4 overs and 62-2 by the time Rizwan was dismissed at 24 off 20 balls chasing 225.

Pakistan's best batsmen Babar who can do no wrong in the eyes of fans was striking at 28 of 20 balls chasing 225 runs at the halfway mark of 10 overs and his 50 was always going to be irrelevant in the grander scheme of things.

So why are 2 Pakistani batsmen consolidating in a T20 match where you need to SR at 180 to 200 to try to win the game?

And if that indeed is the right approach, then how do you propose we can somehow stop teams from scoring 200 to make sure our batsmen can comfortably win the game.

Discuss.
It’s the same old story of cliques and locker rooms group forming based on seniority that calls the shots.

Rizwan will never demote himself to below opener because he thinks it’s his birth right to open and hit a couple leg side swipes before balling out.

And unfortunately Shaheen is part of this clique but in terms of seniority he is below Rizwan and Babar so won’t take the tough decision to hurt Riz Bhai’s feelings and send Fakhar above him.

Same seniority and clique culture doing us in as it does in every other area in Pakistan.

I didn't expect them to lose this series in 3 games straight. Generally Pakistan does well in NZ, at least they don't get rolled over like how they have been here.

The only thing a Pak team can win atm is PSL.
Pakistan hasn't been doing well in nz for a decade now

But I also know that Babar and Rizwan score runs everyday and score 50s but Pakistan still end up losing EVERY single time against top level attacks.

So why shouldn't I hedge my bets on Fakhar and Azam who IF they fire in 1 out 10 matches can give Pakistan a win.

Why should I clap for Babars and Rizwans milestones when they do nothing except bring the target closer to a respectable loss.
Shaheen and Rauf are also overrated. These two have become toothless

Other teams don’t chase like what Pak do because they don’t gift 16 sixes to 1 player and be happy with it.

Shaheen might not drop haris for next match as well. LQ group cannot be broken.

Azam is pathetic and will never win you an international game. He does not have the technique, neither the temperament to play at this level. So this notion about him winning Pakistan even 1 out of 10 matches is based on nothing but desperation and hope over a certified parchi who will never amount to anything in his career.

This is what you took out of the entire match? Or did you just scroll through the scorecard?

It’s the same old story of cliques and locker rooms group forming based on seniority that calls the shots.

Rizwan will never demote himself to below opener because he thinks it’s his birth right to open and hit a couple leg side swipes before balling out.

And unfortunately Shaheen is part of this clique but in terms of seniority he is below Rizwan and Babar so won’t take the tough decision to hurt Riz Bhai’s feelings and send Fakhar above him.

Same seniority and clique culture doing us in as it does in every other area in Pakistan.
Just one game and they deciphered Saim’s batting and is struggling now. That’s what intl cricket is about, but ppl still believe in players like ifhi chachu, Asif Ali and azam as hitters 😂 😂

Backing your player is okay but not dropping a guy after multiple failures and lack of intent is also visible then that is a problem/.

Backing your player is okay but not dropping a guy after multiple failures and lack of intent is also visible then that is a problem/.
If they hate losing then Asif Ali , Chachu and Azam khan wouldn’t have got as many chances as they have got.

Shaheen and Rauf once looked a deadly combo , agreed but since Asia cup last year these 2 become liability, teams are milking these 2 bowlers for fun

NZ have just bullied Pakistan this series. Too easy in the end
If you remember, few days back every one in this portal was estimating that Pakistan can walkover New Zealand with at least 3-2. Some people even estimated 5-0 clean sweep over New Zealand saying that NZ is a weak team and cannot compete with PK. The issue is Pakistan cricket lovers are not ready to accept that they are no longer No.1, in fact, they are never No.1 T20I team. It is true that their team is very strong till early 90'.s but subsequently their standard was declined and other teams improved a lot. Now there is a huge gap between PK and other teams like ENAI. However, they have an usual habit of underestimating the opposition and making comments. Lets wish them a recovery and good performance in WC.

Babar statpadding is done. Now gone :genius
His SR in this series was no less than 160

If bowlers gift 100+ runs in 8 overs every other game what can he do , also not the kaptaan now.

Babar should enjoy his time and score loads of runs , ppl will call it stat pads but it is Shaheen and Rauf who are their frontline bowlers are mere trash

If you remember, few days back every one in this portal was estimating that Pakistan can walkover New Zealand with at least 3-2. Some people even estimated 5-0 clean sweep over New Zealand saying that NZ is a weak team and cannot compete with PK. The issue is Pakistan cricket lovers are not ready to accept that they are no longer No.1, in fact, they are never No.1 T20I team. It is true that their team is very strong till early 90'.s but subsequently their standard was declined and other teams improved a lot. Now there is a huge gap between PK and other teams like ENAI. However, they have an usual habit of underestimating the opposition and making comments. Lets wish them a recovery and good performance in WC.
The team is fine, barring a few exceptions. It’s a very unsettled side, with players clashing with the management and a captain who has no clue about international cricket.

I don’t see Shaheen surviving till the World Cup. This was a horrendous decision.

The team is fine, barring a few exceptions. It’s a very unsettled side, with players clashing with the management and a captain who has no clue about international cricket.

I don’t see Shaheen surviving till the World Cup. This was a horrendous decision.
I see the same , they might re-appoint Babar or give it to Rizwan

By that time 🕰️ Zaka will be gone and his appointments will all be reversed I guess

This is what you took out of the entire match? Or did you just scroll through the scorecard?
You do realize I posted it during the game right? One post out of many other things I posted on about the match during the game?

Back