New Zealand (224/7) defeat Pakistan (179/7) by 45 runs in the third T20I to go 3-0 up in the 5-match series

Asad T

Super Moderator
Staff member
Runs
Fin Allens 137 (62) has Pakistan on the ropes in a must-win game for them if they are to stay in the series. The visitors need 225 to win. Can Pakistan pull a rabbit out the hat?

==

All posters please take note of the following guidelines for match threads on PakPassion:

1. No personal insults at other posters, players, officials, coaching staffs etc.

2. No making fun of player's, official's, coaching staff's names.

3. Do not add any references to media, their social media or post any pictures or screenshots from other sports websites.

4. Stick to commenting on this match. There is no need to bring other countries into the match discussion as there are plenty of other threads where those discussions can be added.

Finn Allen on taking a liking to Haris Rauf's bowling: "Haris and I had a deal; he wouldn't ball any bumpers, and I wouldn't hit him over the rope. He bowled a bouncer, and the deal was off."

1SkMqK1.png

Saim looked on a mission in the field. Let's see what he can do with the bat

SSA's captaincy was so blad. Expected more from him tbh

Finn Allen on taking a liking to Haris Rauf's bowling: "Haris and I had a deal; he wouldn't ball any bumpers, and I wouldn't hit him over the rope. He bowled a bouncer, and the deal was off."

1SkMqK1.png
He’s got jokes…

He better watch out.

2am here in UK - I hope Saim does well otherwise it’s going to be a painful sleep.

What a lame start to the game. No intent.

Come on Saim. Just go back to your crease when he’s in the middle of the pitch.

Sometimes a sacrifice needs to be made for the greater good.

Southee will get hit for a six first ball next over by Rizwan

At deep mid-wicket

Are Pak chasing 225 in 50 overs or 25 overs absolutely painful viewing at 2am

NZ fielder saving a boundary at the end of the over. That's the difference and it adds over the course of the match. Pakistani fielders gave away so many runs.

If Saim doesn’t run out Rizwan, Rizwan will be his demise by ramping up the run rate with dots.

let him go. Abandon the run at the last moment.

So funny how Seifert gave 4 byes while being on the mic
clearly got distracted

Imagine a WK was on the mic and he dropped a ball like that. All the nasty comments, lack of focus etc... would be end of his career.

The match is already lost. But I'd like to see fifties from Saim Ayub and Rizwan.

Our team just don't have it. We can only chase 160-180 Maximum. Rauf needs to retire so as Shaheen, Nawaz, ifti and Burger Boy.

MA saim is also a rizbar fan so he has made sure in every match that they bat together in the PP

Some promising signs from Saim, but he was clueless against Ferguson. He'll learn though.

Pathetic shot. This guy does have talent but really needs to play some county cricket as I think he is a bit undercooked

Ayub should be disappointed in two things:

1. Horribly timed shot in a match where he could have easily got runs.
2. Making me stay up 2am on a working day for no reason.

Goodnight PP’ers. Pak cricket Decline continues.

Ayub & moins son should stick to CPL leave the batting to the big boys rizwan & Baba at least they bat full 20 overs

Embarrassing to see Pakistani players so terrible against slower deliveries

Hope Saim plays really good in the last 2 matches.. he hasn’t looked as good as he did in the first game

2 reasons: Saim’s domicile and if he performs than it is done for Babar in t20s

Doesn't make much sense though, Babar is scoring runs again batting at 3. If it wasn't for the middle order collapsing, Pakistan have one or both of the games.

Why is ifti not playing. Probably suitable foe these grounds. He is the cleanest striker I have seen from pal in a while

Saim struggles on deliveries that leave him. Long way to go for the kid. Today he tried to be a bit selfish but that didn't work too

Back