New Zealand (261 all out) beat Pakistan (182 all out) by 79 runs in the 2nd ODI in Karachi

Play you dost yaar parchiis this Babas sunk Pak cricket to the pits..thought the 2010 team was bad enough.

Agha having to play for himself and his captain. Good news is that boy wonder is in the 40s... 9 more runs before he gets his stat padding 50 and then finally he can start showing some interest in actually chasing this target.

Haris is a terrible pick as I said in the last game. He’s obviously past it ,no wonder looked like a tailender.
Shahid Afridi probably picked him based on memories he had playing together with Haris

So what if the pitch has a bit of turn Pak batsman come out of the pavilion to just play the spinners out. Can you see Morgan stokes Warner tuk tuking against mighty bracewell.

Last recognised batsmen in, req run rate up towards 8 and just a long tail to come.

Play you dost yaar parchiis this Babas sunk Pak cricket to the pits..thought the 2010 team was bad enough.

If Pakistan win two matches they will be number 1. What has babar done wrong. Before Babar Pakistan ODI team hardly chased 250 ever.

Let me tell you..Pakistan in ODI world cup will be in soup if they come to India with such team..
I know Pakistan bowling is good but no matter whatever bowling you have you are not going to restrict teams below 300..
& Then it requires stroker players to chase it down..but looking at Pak batting they will be best only when they have to chase around 250...
Not good from pakistan

Man as soon as you think pak are getting better they pull this crap off 3 runs per over 2 team 50s one in 85 balls other in 87 balls

Haris is a terrible pick as I said in the last game. He’s obviously past it ,no wonder looked like a tailender.
Shahid Afridi probably picked him based on memories he had playing together with Haris

Picked in the basis of Domestic performance. Already has good intl record.

Yes nz were very lucky they got the better of the toss. Still though our approach so far could have been way better

Usually babar is fluent , its turning a lot. His weakness is that he doesnt have an effective sweep shot and he has no release against spin in this kind of pitch and scenario.

This is actually pathetic I wouldn’t mind if Babar is removed from captaincy after this. If this is how you are going to play 50 over cricket in 2022 frieken 3 than good luck to you

Usually babar is fluent , its turning a lot. His weakness is that he doesnt have an effective sweep shot and he has no release against spin in this kind of pitch and scenario.

How can such a limited batsman get touted as "best in all formats"... I thought having good prowess over playing spin was an essential part of being rated as a batsman. Playing like a prime Misbah at the moment, deadbatting everything.

Let me tell you..Pakistan in ODI world cup will be in soup if they come to India with such team..
I know Pakistan bowling is good but no matter whatever bowling you have you are not going to restrict teams below 300..
& Then it requires stroker players to chase it down..but looking at Pak batting they will be best only when they have to chase around 250...
Not good from pakistan

The pitch is turning quite a bit. This team is more likely to chase 300 score. They have done recently as well. Fakhar, babar, imam scores regularly.

Sodhi after all has South Asian lineage. I think South Asians are generally very lethargic. It's because of the kind of food we love. Fried stuff, dripping in oil. You see Usman Khwaja, Adil Rashid, Imran Tahir, Ish Sodhi all very lethargic fielders despite them playing for quality fielding sides.

Sodhi after all has South Asian lineage. I think South Asians are generally very lethargic. It's because of the kind of food we love. Fried stuff, dripping in oil. You see Usman Khwaja, Adil Rashid, Imran Tahir, Ish Sodhi all very lethargic fielders despite them playing for quality fielding sides.

Babar showing lethargy in batting lol

KAne knowing Salman is clueless against pace so brings on Lockie. Great proactive captaincy,

Pakistan streak on the line here 9-0,reminds me of famous JR commentary "The Undertaker is 13-0 @Wrestlemania :2gunsfiri:

Brilliant from Kane best captain in the world he knows he has the luxury to get Ferguson in to get salman out and than it’s over only if these idiots didn’t play test cricket for 29 overs

How can such a limited batsman get touted as "best in all formats"... I thought having good prowess over playing spin was an essential part of being rated as a batsman. Playing like a prime Misbah at the moment, deadbatting everything.

We always do that with our players , hype them to moon and then slap them right on the earth. He is pakistans best batsman. He is limited against spin and i think its his fault , he doesnt practice sweep enough. Every player in the world plays sweep , and all kinds of sweeps but Babar doesnt. Incoming deliveries and lack of sweep shot eill never let him be a great batsman.

One of the worst ODI innings I’ve seen can’t accelerate the pitch isn’t a minefield why can’t Babar hit a few boundaries.

Pakistan have a longish tail,next chief selector should have this in mind batting till no.10

Haris got rushed too early.
We should have been aiming to get this down to 100 of the last 10 with haris and babar at the wicket and then take the risks Salman is taking

We always do that with our players , hype them to moon and then slap them right on the earth. He is pakistans best batsman. He is limited against spin and i think its his fault , he doesnt practice sweep enough. Every player in the world plays sweep , and all kinds of sweeps but Babar doesnt. Incoming deliveries and lack of sweep shot eill never let him be a great batsman.

That is why kohli is the greatest batsman to ever play the odi game without having a sweep shot he’s dominated this game. Most conventional player to play the game

Back to the highways next series please for our amazing batsmen against Magala Williams and Linde.

It's a very difficult wicket- it is one where it is up to the openers to get ahead of the rate.
If you can't sweep you will be in trouble In these conditions

Can’t understand the purpose of this innings by Babar

He was 22 off 30

Haris got rushed too early.
We should have been aiming to get this down to 100 of the last 10 with haris and babar at the wicket and then take the risks Salman is taking

What was Haris supposed to do when captain at other end is playing for his 50. Agha may soon lose his wicket to as he is having to score for both batsmen.

A shame Babar didn't get out there. Deserved to be out for this horrendous innings.

the guy has too big of an ego to fix his batting faults. Sweep is one of the most important shots in the armory. He should be thrown out the team for that reason alone.

Guys if the current 11 members play against
Sharjeel
Shaan Masood
Azam Khan(wk)
Kamran ghulam
Tayyab Tahir
Mubasir khan
Shahdab
Amir yamin
Zaffar gouhar
M.Amir
Shaheen
Who will win?

babr 40 off 80 wow...it was going to be difficult but you dont play the power play like that do you.

It's a very difficult wicket- it is one where it is up to the openers to get ahead of the rate.
If you can't sweep you will be in trouble In these conditions

It is only an all rounder called Salman has made 20 of 18 balls.

Babar is a sitting duck if he keeps waiting for the ball like that lots to work on for Babar if he wants to achieve greatness

Babar as usual exposed in conditions outside his comfort zone. Can't play spin to save his life.

That is why kohli is the greatest batsman to ever play the odi game without having a sweep shot he’s dominated this game. Most conventional player to play the game

Playing spin well is a prerequisite for every indian batter , they were brought up on dust bowls and they score a ton of runs on those dustbowls before getting picked for their national team. Pakistani pitches offer nothing in domestic.

And yes Kohli is GOAT.

If the pitch is such a minefield how is Agha able to bat at 100Sr on the same pitch that supposedly is turning 90 degrees when boy wonder is on strike?

Back