New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd Test | Wellington | 17/1/11 | Day 3 | Session 2

takkay maar strokes to get two 4's from a player who is on the crease for so damn long .... unbelievable !!

Need to keep Southee out, he is looking damn dangerous

Misbah has been very impressive on his return, he's scoring constant runs he's due a century and today is the day both him and Younus will score Insha-Allah just the way I have predicted :)

yeah i know

umpires not only gave him out wrong but robbed :adnan of equalling a world record

Umpires need a slap Hafeez would have made a contribution of 50 odd to if it wasn't for that shot.

Still though seem to be going good for the moment, if these 2 can take us upto 300-3 then we are in for a good total for me I been saying since their start of innings I would want them to post total in excess of 400+ somewhere btwn 430-470

pk trail by 132, they should even it up today if they continue at this blistering pace

Pakistan need to play the next half an hour carefully, then they can cash in

Umpires need a slap Hafeez would have made a contribution of 50 odd to if it wasn't for that shot.

Still though seem to be going good for the moment, if these 2 can take us upto 300-3 then we are in for a good total for me I been saying since their start of innings I would want them to post total in excess of 400+ somewhere btwn 430-470

That would not be too bad of a score however I was hoping for a solid 500 so we will not have to bat again .

What's all this talk of weather though ? They are expecting a storm ?

Comes in again, Misbah defends off the back foot

Back