New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd Test | Wellington | 17/1/11 | Day 3 | Session 2

NZ 12.00?!

We could still so easily collapse

the market takes the view that the only possible way we will see a result is if one team collapses

and the market obviously thinks that if anyone does collapse it's more likely to be NZ, which is why they are double the price of Pak even though NZ are still ahead on runs and Pak have to bat last

how times have changed :)

chocolatey lailayy aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

er, What doubters did YK actually have in test cricket?

If anything it's guys like misbah who have had the doubters lol.

There were a few people who said Younis cannot play anymore he not good enough, a thread saying he should not be in the team anymore etc...

Looking ominous now

Younis has done a phenomenal job of playing out the new ball

the market takes the view that the only possible way we will see a result is if one team collapses

and the market obviously thinks that if anyone does collapse it's more likely to be NZ, which is why they are double the price of Pak even though NZ are still ahead on runs and Pak have to bat last

how times have changed :)
WDFT, what if you bet on things right when they happened.

Say one of the live in bets are next out, YK or Misbah. And I watch Misbah get out, and quickly put the bet on Misbah.

What happens?

Are they hoping NZ will do a Pakistan ? Guptill will be the new :hanif

Misbah is edging it purposely again and again just to annoy Southee :misbah

Len Hutton and Bradman both had triples before Sobers and Hanif

Hanif was the first Asian batsmen to score a triple. I believe he did it before Sobers too, but I'm not sure about that.

tbh, Hanif is a pioneer for all Asian batsmen. Didn't set the world alight exactly BUT changed the perception, certainly. I believe the Don rated him too, mostly because they were the same size lol

WDFT, what if you bet on things right when they happened.

Say one of the live in bets are next out, YK or Misbah. And I watch Misbah get out, and quickly put the bet on Misbah.

What happens?

if a wicket was to go down now i would expect the draw price to remain roughly the same (currently 1.38) the NZ price will come in a touch to say 10.00 and Pak will drift out to about 6.00

it would take a mini collapse for there to be some serious movement in the current prices and the market doesn't think that's likely to happen

Great partnership so far oh how wonderful would it be if they could have a 200 run partnership never the less minimum should be 150 partnership, getting the runs trail by into double figures.

It was there for the drive to be fair to him :yk

if a wicket was to go down now i would expect the draw price to remain roughly the same (currently 1.38) the NZ price will come in a touch to say 10.00 and Pak will drift out to about 6.00

it would take a mini collapse for there to be some serious movement in the current prices and the market doesn't think that's likely to happen
You misunderstood the question - there are live-in bets, in which you can bet on the next event to happen. Such as the next wicket, or the number of runs scored in the next over, etc.

What if right as the event happened, I bet on that event happening. Would I win the money or no?

Well bowled, well defended, Younis angry at himself

Back