New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd Test | Wellington | 17/1/11 | Day 3 | Session 2

chocolatey laillllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaa khaiy jo mujkooooooooooooooooooooooooo

brb changing avatar

Misbah is tired of middling the ball, hes practicing by playing with the edge :misbah

Southee is such a rude young man. No respectfor the elderly. :misbah

Welcome to pp and google

I'm impressed with all the cricketing knowledge from ppl on here, I woud never be able to know records that far out.

To be honest this is probably the only forum site ave been involved so much in, I was a lurker for about a year or so before I finally decided to introduce myself.

Southee again talking trash to Misbah after getting smacked by another 4 :)))

Some great batting going on here and Doull going on about Southee. :facepalm:

I think Ghambir holds the record for most 50's in row, 6 or 7 I think. the old man could get the record in the Windies.

I hope someone gets a ton...if not that's 7 people not converting their half centuries

it must be some sort of record for Misbah! Someone needs to check in on it

Has Hanif got the record for the highest score for Pakistan or is there sombody who has beat 337? I know Inzi came close when he made 329

Chris Martin is getting slower than the Indian bowlers 120s now

Hanif has the record. Only :hanif, :inzi and :yk have score 300+

(I say only but it's three times more than the 'great' batsmen of India.. :23:)

You misunderstood the question - there are live-in bets, in which you can bet on the next event to happen. Such as the next wicket, or the number of runs scored in the next over, etc.

What if right as the event happened, I bet on that event happening. Would I win the money or no?

you would win :)

Every GODDAMN pakistani batsmen when ducks down, sticks his bat hanging out in the air like a Periscope. Where the HECK is Waqar Younus's brain to point this out to the batsmen ??

Every GODDAMN pakistani batsmen when ducks down, sticks his bat hanging out in the air like a Periscope. Where the HECK is Waqar Younus's brain to point this out to the batsmen ??

lol , waqar only takes care of afridi

imagine if Mishab is made captain for the WC. 8 centuries in a row?:akhtar

No. Then we will only score about 200 in ODIs. Misbah has to change his batting style in the ODIs.

He would literally make the commies go to sleep. :)

Need to build on this good work and make 550+ to bat NZ out of this game

good going :misbah and :yk ...need to carry on and score 100s now Inshallah! we should also look to up the scoring rate if we want to push for a result...I am sure these two will accelerate post tea...at the moment going good...

as for Hanif Mohammad :bow:
EPIC innings to say the least...to bat for 16 hours is truly extraordinary especially when the whole team was depending on him!!! :14: :14: :14:

Yousuf deserves to be in that list too.

I wonder who will be the next batsman to get that milestone.

I want to say Umar Akmal but I might be being silly.

Not like Yousuf has been denied the opportunity. Only worthy name missing is Miandad, who was very close with 280*, when Imran declared. Unfair, sometimes the personal milestones are important, too.

Yousuf deserves to be in that list too.

I wonder who will be the next batsman to get that milestone.

I want to say Umar Akmal but I might be being silly.

I doubt Umar will do it.

The next man could be Babar Ahmed. Great young talent, opener and alreadly has a very good technique.

i have to say Misbah has impressed me enormously since being handed the captaincy, a decision that at the time i thought was a joke (as i;m sure others did too)

he's proved his doubters wrong

his performances have been exemplary imo

Back