New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd Test | Wellington | 17/1/11 | Day 3 | Session 2

_41084468_shoaib_getty.jpg

James Franklin's been warned for running on the pitch.

Warning for the left arm spinner, a rare sight. Maybe he wanted to rough the pitch up for more turn.

They have slowed down a bit too much.

I think they are playing at a good pace, slowly knocking down the runs and building a solid partnership, I don't mind as long as they both end up with centuries. Once the trailed runs are wiped out, they will up the pace coz then is all about piling up a lead.

love the ground ..so laid back people sitting on the grass clear blue sky...superb setting

I think they are playing at a good pace, slowly knocking down the runs and building a solid partnership, I don't mind as long as they both end up with centuries. Once the trailed runs are wiped out, they will up the pace coz then is all about piling up a lead.
I understand your points.

We haven't scored a boundary for at least 6-7 overs now.

We need to wipe up the trailing runs and build some lead today, if we want to win.

I have a silly question which may sound dumb but am gonna ask anyway coz am not sure...

When a player scores a 50 that goes down in their personal stats as half century, if that 50 turns into a century then the 50 gets wiped out and is added on the list of century which I understood a while back, I know silly me.

When a player scores a double century or triple century does that count as an extra 1 or 2 centuries on their stat list Or just cound as 1 century?

Younis missed out on a half volley there. Not sure what's happened, did someone put something in his drink? :asif

I have a silly question which may sound dumb but am gonna ask anyway coz am not sure...

When a player scores a 50 that goes down in their personal stats as half century, if that 50 turns into a century then the 50 gets wiped out and is added on the list of century which I understood a while back, I know silly me.

When a player scores a double century or triple century does that count as an extra 1 or 2 centuries on their stat list Or just cound as 1 century?

1 century.

OK this rather pathetic, both are set they need to score some runs. 2-0 is what Pakistan should be looking for and get back to proper test playing nation.

42 overs left today

We should make about 120, so we'll be leading about 20-30 by stumps today

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

Only 1 century.

Did things change btwn Miandad and Imran after that innings coz to be left hanging dry at 280* could leave a bad mark btwn player and captain?

I think they squashed the feud with that big hug after winning the WC :D. One of the best moments in Pakistan history..

from the looks of things, the ODI series should be a walk in the park for us. If Afridi manages to screw it up then God help him

Well I did say the question may sound dumb hehe

To be honest I never really used to watch a whole test match or a full days play until recently I just used to catch up on the scores but since ave started watching a full test match and whole days play its not that bad coz you can see a player taking their time playing diff shots and all.... Strong points, weak points

So if am not sure of a something then am sure I have every right to ask whether dumb or not :p

For God's sake start scoring.

They have scored 6 runs in more than half hour.

:facepalm:

surprisingly i haven't seen Younis play his favorite sweep short in this innings. New strategy?

Franklin really is a village level bowler. :)))

So gentle.

1 double or tripple century, and no century is counted, it is wiped out.

Also, only stupid question is the one not asked. Do not let these guys get you!

Well I did say the question may sound dumb hehe

To be honest I never really used to watch a whole test match or a full days play until recently I just used to catch up on the scores but since ave started watching a full test match and whole days play its not that bad coz you can see a player taking their time playing diff shots and all.... Strong points, weak points

So if am not sure of a something then am sure I have every right to ask whether dumb or not :p

was jk bro. It was actually a good question

That was another pie they missed out on - juicy half volley.

Back