New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd Test | Wellington | 17/1/11 | Day 3 | Session 2

salaam everyone just getting home from work, were looking good out there today

w.s, apart from losing Ali early in the day these 2 have looked solid and getting to that 150 run partnership, they have slowed down a bit but am sure after Tea they will knock down the runs and then pace up abit build some sort of lead by end of play.

Hoping for both to get centuries :)

Thank God, Misbah also wakes up

Both batsman are awake now :misbah :yk

Come on boys. Shatter NZ's confidence completely. Vettori needs a few sixes straight down the ground.

another 4. When they're suppose to block (right before tea) they opt to play shorts. Nothing wrong with playing positive but you got to question their thinking

Another 4. These two accelerate towards the end of each session lol.

Backward cricket.

:wg

:four by Younis Khan too, them 2 are competing with each other today, if you can hit it SO can I

empire can't miss any opportunity to give out lol lol
hahhahaha
this empire should get glasses

Oh crap, just before tea, well played so deserved a century, well time to build after tea with Asad and Misbah now, Misbah better get that century!!!

THIS IS SO GAY

HOW IS THAT EVEN CLOSE TO AN EDGE WHAT KINDA EARS YOU GOT THERE UMP

What the ****

the facking umpire didn't spare any opportunity to give that out. What a POS umpire

Shame on the ICC for hiring these umpires and that too without the UDRS

idc what the NZ press tries to do. Waqar or Misbah need to man up and say something about this. 1/2 of our team has been given out wrong so far.

What the..i mean..how..but HOW CAN YOU MISS THAT!!!!!??!!

was he even paying attention! or too busy holding his hat again?

Good session anyway. After tea put the foot on the gas and get 120 runs in the long session to take a lead of 50 odd.

LOL wow, guess the umpires are feeling sorry for NZ. That certainly put the match a bit further from our grip. I think Younis could've went on for a double if we didn't feel like declaring later on :))

Looked like a hundred was guaranteed there for Younis. Shame.

I hope Umer Akmal destroys the Kiwis in honor of YK :D

i'm so flipping mad. i've already written cricinfo about this pathetic umpuring

Pathetic piece of umpiring...there is no room for dreadful decisions like this in cricket

Back