New Zealand v Pakistan | 2nd Test | Wellington | 18/1/11 | Day 4 | Session 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does revital do and why does it match Yuvraj's body shape exactly?

Salaam guys :D

What happened when Adnan gave that stare to Ryder, or was it something more? Also does anyone know what the umpires said to Adnan? Also, what did the commentators say about umpire talking to Adnan? :D I am watching Family Guy on one screen and the match on mute on the other, so wan't to know :).

And what is the talk about the rain? Why do you guys wan't rain? :D I think we are in the front seat here and have been 60/40 for us all day. Insha Allah we will win, and the rain will only benefit New Zealand, not us :)

any other international fielding team would have at least 3 more wickets.

Wasim and waqar were good and pakistan was winning b/c they had Rashid, Inzi, Yunus, afridi, Ejaz, Shoaib mohammad, Ramiz, Aamer sohail, Mushtaq ahmed as fielders even if they were not good at yorkers

any other international fielding team would have at least 3 more wickets.

Wasim and waqar were good and pakistan was winning b/c they had Rashid, Inzi, Yunus, afridi, Ejaz, Shoaib mohammad, Ramiz, Aamer sohail, Mushtaq ahmed as fielders even if they were not good at yorkers

Didn't u post this before, that was the past, thats when we were unbeatable but times have changed, teams have changed. we're not the crappest team we still are world beaters.

We'll chase anything under 250 I think. Over that and we'll go for the draw. And we take almost a whole day to score 250 anyway ( :))) ) so if NZ want to go for a result they need to score the runs and do it soon, at around a RR of 4 or 4.50+ from here.

Draw, I say.

Need to get Taylor out quick, cannot let him settle and get comfortable at the crease

****.. Kane Williams and Guptill are making me nervous.

If we can dry up the runs, they should get themselves out pretty soon

NZ not getting runs anywhere near the rate they need to, game over for them unless they get going soon.

what a wicket
it will be good if neo broadcaster shows who got the wicket lol

:))) runs dry up, wickets fall too. NZ could only afford one of those. Both have happened.

Didn't u post this before, that was the past, thats when we were unbeatable but times have changed, teams have changed. we're not the crappest team we still are world beaters.

we missed at least 4 chances in addition to misfields.

i said long time ago Feezy and :yk both have to be tried .... see , its workig ?

:))) at the fact that Vettori won't be able to get the amount of turn Hafeez is getting.

Misbah must be thinking hard to how to draw from here .... its just the mind.

loll, All this turn might be bad for us when we come out.. lets just hope the boys keep their nerves in check :shafiq

Nope, this team is capable of chasing 250-270

Need to get them out around 250 would be good but max 290

I know that bro, but the target atm is around 200 right? :) NZ does not have a strong tail, so I think we can get them around 250/260 (target) and insha Allah we will win.

Guys, there is more pressure on NZ than it is on us, be confident and have trust in them instead of calling for rain! :misbah

NZ not getting runs anywhere near the rate they need to, game over for them unless they get going soon.

If they set us 250 something tomorrow, it could be very interesting. I'm of coarse saying this after watching the amount of spin Hafeez is getting out there! NZ have Vettori, Guptill and Williamson who can bowl spin. We've already made Guptill here once last time when he took 3 wickets against us..

Has anyone also notice that the building outside the field resembles of: Faisal Mosque lol

Misbah needs to bring the field up here. He's missing a trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back