New Zealand v West Indies | 1st Test | 03/12/2013 - 07/12/2013 | Dunedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullet Drive

T20I Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
Didn't even know this series was on.

Does any one know what channel this is on?

Just as I have predicted, poor crowd levels for this low key series. Cannot believe these teams play 3 times as much Cricket compared to Cricket loving nations like Nepal and Bangladesh.

Kiwis off to a decent start, both these mediocre sides will be looking to gain confidence by trying to win this series, The kiwis i guess start as slight favourites.

New zealand 27/0 at the moment.

Why is this not on sky sports? I thought all NZ home matched where shown on sky sports?

Why is this not on sky sports? I thought all NZ home matched where shown on sky sports?

New Zealand are not a top team and there is less interest in Cricket compared to major teams like SA, India and Australia. English fans prefer watching these teams compared to weaklings like Bangladesh, West Indies, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe.

Didn't even know this series was on.

Does any one know what channel this is on?

Maybe because you spend too much time watching your favourite players play ODIs like Umar Akmal instead of keeping an eye on the proper stuff

Usually they show all New Zealand home matches

They showed New Zealand vs South Africa last year

Yeah they've always shown NZ home matches, for as long as I can remember.

New Zealand are not a top team and there is less interest in Cricket compared to major teams like SA, India and Australia. English fans prefer watching these teams compared to weaklings like Bangladesh, West Indies, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and Zimbabwe.

Like I stated above, they've always shown their home matches. There the same standard of team they have always been.

Maybe because you spend too much time watching your favourite players play ODIs like Umar Akmal instead of keeping an eye on the proper stuff

Well i have to admit he is s fanboy of UA but this is pakpassion. Majority of posters are pakistani and nz wi are fairly low ranked sides so how would he know? Hardly and media build up or anything either. i like both nz and wi so its awkward following the score

Look who's back.

The guy who only comes out when Misbah wins series.

Where were you when we lost in the CT? Got humiliated in SA etc etc?

Don't get brave because Misbah won a bloody ODI series. It was only a three match series. Games he performed we lost, when he didn't perform.. we win.

Good looking knock by Rutherford but again threw his wicket away.

Pitch looks to have more in it than last season.

Corey Anderson is a player to watch out for. Reminds me of Shane Watson. Ramdin has played over 50 test matches and still cannot even average 30 poor stuff. Usually batsman that play that many test matches should be averaging at least 35 by now.

Have a feeling McCullum will score in this test series and buy his spot for another year of failures.

Fulton out to continue the trend of getting out at the end of a session.

bad back brendon at the crease.

McCullum never missed a test match since he debuted. Surprising stat.

That straight drive from McCullum.

i5k0F4EOyd1Fr.gif

The WI selectors had full confidence in this side that lost two Test matches in a total of five days! The best bowlers in the India ODIs were Rampaul and Narine, neither of whom is playing here. I wonder if the selectors still feel justified picking this (already tired-looking) bowling attack."

Gabriel is over rated as a fast bowler. WI are wasting some really good bowlers.

Baz back to bashing minnows as he usually does.

Can't believe he failed to score a 50 against us in the tests

WI are officially rubbish...

I thought Pakistan and NZ fans had it bad, these guys were kings now they're this.. :facepalm:

Does anyone even care about cricket in the Caribbean anymore?

Should look to bat once and put the Windies out of their misery.

Im one of his biggest critics but that was a great century by McCullum.

Macca was in beast mode during the England home series as well. Redmond as usual proving he is useless. He better bowl some pies that get him wickets else he is certainly no test bat.

Well played Baz.

Looks like West Indies are about to face their 3rd consecutive innings defeat in tests

Is the pitch flat or West Indies just plain incompetent? Great batting by Bazz and Ross BTW

Is the pitch flat or West Indies just plain incompetent? Great batting by Bazz and Ross BTW
Pitch is flat but the WI have been pretty poor with the ball there was a bit early on and they didn't capitalize.

Hobbits doing ok, pulverising a shambolic Windian attack. Let's see how the Windies bat on it before making judgment tho.

Wow, beastly effort.

It would be great to see both getting double hundreds.

WI annoy me to be honest.

^

Its not that West Indies are annoying, just that there poor body language makes me dislike them. They are all of nice character and they have some natural strokemakers. But when they represent national colours they don't look motivated as compared to leagues like IPL/CPL whatever you name. They are much better than thi

Tino does fire up when playing for the WI, he was probably the only bowler who tried today.

^

Its not that West Indies are annoying, just that there poor body language makes me dislike them. They are all of nice character and they have some natural strokemakers. But when they represent national colours they don't look motivated as compared to leagues like IPL/CPL whatever you name. They are much better than thi

This why they annoy me, they are least bothered with the results of the national team. Always laughing and joking around doesn't go down well with me personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back