New Zealand vs England | 2nd Test | Wellington | Mar 14-18, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent bowling by Broad on a road. This is how he should be bowling all the time. Pitched it up, moved it about a bit and got the results.

8 wickets taken equals a good day. We need to break the current partnership quickly though. Hopefully our guys will be refreshed in the morning.

Englands day.. Hopefully Fulton and WIlliamson can bat the day to steer us out of danger.

We can chase say 150 but if it goes beyond that stage (NZ making 400) then too much time will have been lost.

Test cricket is such a good game, looking forward to tomorrow's instalment already.

NZ just cannot put up consistent performances.

I guess England will be able to chase down anything within 200-250 in 3 sessions if rain doesn't interferes.

Rain is really screwing over England here. We have comfortably been the 2nd best side here. But rain is stacking up the odds for us. Well I won't complain :D

So the series is a draw. Yes Eng have been the better team but NZ also played some veery good cricket so it's a fair result I reckon. Congrats NZ.

Oops one more to go getting a bit ahead of myself there lol

To be fair, if the first test had been 5 days we'd have likely lost. We were effectively 125 for 6 so no complaints about NZ getting the luck this time with the weather. Just annoyed there's no cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back