New Zealand vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Wellington | 22/01/2011 | NZ Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
he had some decent performances in domestic, but who did not?
to be honest I don't care that much about this WC now. I wll watch all games and I am looking forward to it. but after 2007 fiasco I thought okay 4 years left chalo should be patient and wait. good times will come... but what's the use anyway. staying awake all night watching full games skipping university and group projects for this...

khair I guess this is just the nature of it...

chalo atleast selecting on the basis of domestic performances ....that's not the case always

I hope this tanvir piece of crap doesnt play ever again.

come on pak team ..we should try to get more wickets put more pressure..
atleast make them husstle..\

127447.jpg

yaaron the thing is it feels like no one is happy playing under afridi.. m not saying that they are not doing this deliberately but they are not even passionate to play under him..

Salaam, my brothers and sisters, everyone from this forum!

This is shocking display from our long batting line. Khair hai!

I am not surprised by Shoaib Akhtar bowling whether the pitch provides assistance for fast bowlers or not, but his bowling would still be useless considering his line 'n' length is still horrible, and remain clueless without pace. That being said, Akhtar will not being dangerous in WC. The hope of winning the WC lies on Wahab/Gul, Ajmal/Afridi, and replacement of Afridi by Misbah in WC. We desperately need fine leadership like Misbah.
Good luck in remaining of the series.

People are being unfair to Sohail Tanveer. He is coming back after a very long time. Perhaps, he needs more time and practices (meaning more matches) to regain the form and get the rhythm back. Sohail Tanveer is still one of most dangerous new bowler especially posses dangerous to left hand batsmen like Gayle, Jayasurya and many more. We need him in the WC. Pray that he finds his form back before the WC.

Take care, you guys! Will have to wake up in the early morning for Fajar, and attend personal matter. Allah Hafiz, everyone!

good bye friengs.. i waited 4-5 hrs watching this match..shd have watched smack down rather..

yaaron the thing is it feels like no one is happy playing under afridi.. m not saying that they are not doing this deliberately but they are not even passionate to play under him..

who will want to perform under a captain like afridi ? A captain who doesn't care about his performance , a captain should lead from the front not from the behind .

my squad ...

Hafeez
K Akmal
Younis
Misbah
U Akmal
Afridi
Razzaq
Umar Gul
Abdur Rehman
Wahab
Tanvir Ahmad/Akhtar

Last edited:

I am not surprised by Shoaib Akhtar bowling whether the pitch provides assistance for fast bowlers or not, but his bowling would still be useless considering his line 'n' length is still horrible, and remain clueless without pace. That being said, Akhtar will not being dangerous in WC. The hope of winning the WC lies on Wahab/Gul, Ajmal/Afridi, and replacement of Afridi by Misbah in WC. We desperately need fine leadership like Misbah.

People are being unfair to Sohail Tanveer. He is coming back after a very long time. Perhaps, he needs more time and practices (meaning more matches) to regain the form and get the rhythm back. Sohail Tanveer is still one of most dangerous new bowler especially posses dangerous to left hand batsmen like Gayle, Jayasurya and many more. We need him in the WC. Pray that he finds his form back before the WC.

Take care, you guys! Will have to wake up in the early morning for Fajar, and attend personal matter. Allah Hafiz, everyone!

Salam brother, Haven't seen you around for a while. Hope all is well with you

who will want to perform under a captain like afridi ? A captain who doesn't care about his performance , a captain should lead from the front not from the behind .

I thought the buoyz :inzi were happy under Afridi. like they were united and all that?

Are you the famous 'everybody looking for' Mohsin

NZ commentator just saying Guptill is the best straight hitter in cricket history. :))) :))) :)))

bro there is much talent yaar but what is the use of giving guys 2-3 games and dropping them :) one of the FEW guys they gave a chance was Azhar Ali and he is doing really well...

Yep ....now selector should think out of the box from WI tour ...as very less time left to play with WC squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back