New Zealand vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Wellington | 22/01/2011 | NZ Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should keep Shoaib on.. early finish. Tanvir continuing.

unbelievable!! is it the same pitch we saw in the first inning. What is it we are missing here?

Sohail will be cannon fodder in the subcontinent. :facepalm:

What fielding my Pakistan's one man army. Saved 3. :misbah

everytime we go into a series or tournament I feel confident that this time we gonna win it :) for the first time I am not getting that feeling before the WC :13:

Sohail will be cannon fodder in the subcontinent. :facepalm:
Can we even try Junaid Khan? I have seen yesterday that Australia and England are trying new bowlers.

We know Wahab and Gul can bowl. Why not try someone else and use him as backup in WC.

kab tak kitni der lern karte rahe ghe ramiz bhai. and why is afridi still bowling with these? give it to hafeez rehman yoself :adnan or even misbah younis lol

That's what you call modern day cricket ... Do u now see how to play FAST and AGGRESSIVE????

Had it been Pakistan team chasing 125 runs ... we would have made sure to lose 8 wickets and meet the target in 49th overs.

Maa ki aankh ... thuk thuk thuk overly defensive play like a scared rat of a loser!!!

Should have brought on spinners from ball 1, Ryder and Guptill are not good players of spin

They have thrown this match due to politics within the team . no other way you can justify this performance .

put a guy who has not played cricket for a couple of years in the wc squad. great :)

I can select a Pakistan squad which will beat this Pakistan team anytime.
1. Taufeeq.
2. Khurrum
3. Fawad
4.MOYO
5.Ahmed Shahzad
6. Salman
7. Rana Naved
8. Lal Kumar
9. Malik
10. Sohail Khan
11. Junaid Khan

I can select a Pakistan squad which will beat this Pakistan team anytime.
1. Taufeeq.
2. Khurrum
3. Fawad
4.MOYO
5.Ahmed Shahzad
6. Salman
7. Rana Naved
8. Lal Kumar
9. Malik
10. Sohail Khan
11. Junaid Khan

a lot of talent in our country. to be honest in the end what is matters is how well you gel together and the spirit you bring to the field the moment you step on to it :)

how he get in WC squad ??..married with daughter of some PCB internals.....:D

he had some decent performances in domestic, but who did not?
to be honest I don't care that much about this WC now. I wll watch all games and I am looking forward to it. but after 2007 fiasco I thought okay 4 years left chalo should be patient and wait. good times will come... but what's the use anyway. staying awake all night watching full games skipping university and group projects for this...

khair I guess this is just the nature of it...

I hope Tanvir will get better over after over. I was disappointed today. Had been waiting to see him bowling. but first few over turned out to be Irfan..ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back