New Zealand vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Wellington | 22/01/2011 | NZ Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously we need young bowlers to bowl quick this old legs will not work in wc where picthes will be paradise for batsmen ............

Guptill just can't play any form of left arm spin, it seems - be it from a short run or a long run. :rehman :sohail

123k, but to be fair, he bowls off the wrong foot, bowlers like that cannot generally bowl that fast

Wow you guys are REALLY obsessed with speed- shoaibs so fast and tanvir isn't fast enough! Shoaibs gone for 18 runs in 13 balls so far....what's the use? It's like if Indians were obsessed with how hard our batsmen swung their bats! Pace and batspeed is totally useless unless it's used in conjunction with other skills, and neither is required for success. Tanvir can bowl at 124ks and still be successful- look at Zak of late!

Shoaib: ye maar ke dikha !! *Steams in 140 k*
Ryder: 4
Shoaib: @#$!@$ Round the Wicket! Ab Maar!!!
Ryder: Pull

:lol:

what happened in the match?

we were 6 down @ 137 and then rain started .....and after resumption rain again started .....we would have lost without rain but rain finished match a bit early ....yaar Kohli ki century reh gayi ...87 not out

I thinnk we should bring on the spinners, see if they can slow the game down

I'm not one to give up easily but this match is over. Required rate now at 1.90 an over :))

Time to rest Hafeez (ideally in peace) K Akmal, and any other sysatdan in the team.

we were 6 down @ 137 and then rain started .....and after resumption rain again started .....we would have lost without rain but rain finished match a bit early ....yaar Kohli ki century reh gayi ...87 not out

Kohli is a real gem but I hate his mannerism when he tries to fix his face with hands after every ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back