New Zealand vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Wellington | 22/01/2011 | NZ Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Slogger

Local Club Captain
Runs
Post of the Week
With Pakistan 125 all out, all the Kiwis need is a cool head to chase this down.

Can Shoaib prove a point here?

New Zealand vs Pakistan | 1st ODI | Wellington | 22/01/2011 | New Zealand Innings

Well Pakistan 124 all out.....

Good innings by Misbah, but poor from Pakistan generally

Easy run chase for NZ?

InshAllah we can still win this, Need Shoaib and Tanvir to destroy the NZ batting order

Hopefully :akhtar can do some majic .... but I belive 124 is not a par score. if some of our batsmen just tried to stay on the pitch and get close to 180 the chase would have been interesting.

160 would have been very defendable, but 124 is too little. The CLOSEST we'll get to a win is NZ being 5-6 wickets down at max. chasing our total.

Very stiff ball there from Shoaib, should have been 154.

Don't worry guys! 108, 219, 108, 122, 169/8, 200/9, 122 were India's score in NZ just before the 2003 WC, and then we made in to the finals! This might bring good fortunes for your team in the coming WC :) :)

1st ball was a rippin in swinger lol, this chase may be interesting :p

Misbah running in with advice for Akhtar.

Interesting. This is what the cloud over captaincy does. Misbah will now try any which way to grab it.

Don't worry guys! 108, 219, 108, 122, 169/8, 200/9, 122 were India's score in NZ just before the 2003 WC, and then we made in to the finals! This might bring good fortunes for your team in the coming WC :) :)

thanks for trying man :)

allegations coming up... lol someone posted here a couple of days ago that controversy boys on their way to NZ haha

124 is not a total that can be defended, if Gul was in this line up there wud b a chance but I'm retiring to bet I do not wanna c McCullum bully our bowlers and make our fielders run, a team from 11-0 losing streak will beat us, this is real poor.

Maybe if Misbah could keep test cricket away from ODI he will become a very good ODI player but there really is no point defending and going at test pace and then hitting few boundaries up ur sr up the scoreboard a lil and then get out!

For me that is no captain material and even in the test, he has not been the best captain, he's been good, and yeh he's been good today too but Afridi should still be given the chance to lead his side in the World Cup, it will b harsh and unfair to strip him of his captaincy so close to the World Cup!

Goodnight/Morning all

Ball not swinging for Pak. :facepalm:
New ball never swings for Pakistan anymore. I cant remember the last time it did. Every Pakistani pacer wants the old ball. Wonder what happened to the conventional swing? If Akhtar cant, after all this time then who can? Oh wait Sami can, but he's useless.

NZ are playing with real intent. They're approaching it like a T20.

this idiot bowls a lot on the legside, which is why he was dropped, and now hes doing it again

IMO, PCB has caused a clear divide by not naming Afridi captain for the world cup. That was a big brain fart from Ijaz Butt as usual.

Ramiz talking about the lack of swing now too.

i dont know what 2 say about his hair... like a tall and skinny version of abida parveen... :13:

Abida Parveen not getting any movement either. Bowling in the 130k range

bad fielding by pakistan, throwing on Gutil's end, need to always throw on ryder's end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back