New Zealand vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Queenstown| 26/01/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
willow is showing an old odi pak vs nz, pak scored around 230 after being 84/5 and nz need 68 from 56 balls with 4 wkts left but styris is there

it would be interesting to see how wahab / gul bowls with new ball .

See the first 2 pages of the thread, already done.

transfer gossip yaar,

Real Madrid have signed Manu Adebayor from Man City on a loan deal.

I heard they wanted to sign Kun Aguero from Atletico but bid was refused, even Chelsea are thought to have 39 Mil bid rejected.

That was good cricket by Shahzad before the rain came. Going to head off to bed and hopefully wake up around 4 to see us in a commanding position InshAllah.

Inzy fielding on third man boundary cant stop it.

4 more, 13 off 10 now

Shezad stole Hafeez's thunder but for how long can he keep going, thats the question!

If he can manage to get through southees over.. there is good chance he can score good today.. he is the only bowler who seems to really look threatening with his movement and bounce

so what is wrong with it??? so u want to throw his wicket??

other end is score so he is fine with low SR. why u need to hit from both ends and throw ur wicket and put the pressure on the team.. don't worry he will score too

arey baat baat per bharak kyon jata hai? woh to sirf score bata raha tha :hafeez

Ruined the night

[Edit by Admins watch your language Thanks]

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there no United fans on PP? Am I the only one thinking really positive for Pakistan after watching my team comeback from 2 goals down to win? :D

A United fan right here but last time I started talking bout United I was given a warning by AZ!!!!

40 overs match, then 35, 30, 25 and then finally 20 overs-aside. Before they call the thing off.

we lost, poor fielding and sami let us down after a great comeback by the batsmen

willow showing queenstown video, lot of fun things to do there, water sports, gliding, etc

I would love to see shehzad and umer akmal bat together.. they opened together in under 19 and were the main batsmen ... if only they can promote akmal up the order today and shehzad can stick it out... would make for nice viewing

12.48 pm That rain is still on. The covers are of course on. So, I am afraid more wait in store for us. Pretty murky stuff.

12.48 pm That rain is still on. The covers are of course on. So, I am afraid more wait in store for us. Pretty murky stuff.

Catch a grenade for you, put my hand under the blade for yaa, I'd get run over a train for ya, you know i'd do anything for yaa

From Cricinfo: 12.51 pm Brian Waddle, from Radiosport, has some bad news for us. He says, "I would be surprised if we get any cricket in today". Hmmm

12.51 pm Brian Waddle, from Radiosport, has some bad news for us. He says, "I would be surprised if we get any cricket in today". Hmmm

12.51 pm Brian Waddle, from Radiosport, has some bad news for us. He says, "I would be surprised if we get any cricket in today". Hmmm

Well, it's not raining hard enough to stop the airplane flying around in circles

yeah, the pilot is doing stunts it seems like, why doesn't he fly close to the ground so that it helps in drying the outfield

A United fan right here but last time I started talking bout United I was given a warning by AZ!!!!

United fan over here aswel! Always been a big fan of Berba and was at OT when he go 5... so extra chuffed and was lookin 4wad 2 Pak givin me the perfect day/night! Hpe restarts soon and Pak win big!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back