New Zealand vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Queenstown| 26/01/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know what the ahmed shahzad's haters would say now.. look to me better player in all pak batting line up.. don't care much he makes but u can see the talent right there!

there were more than 300 ppers here who wouldn't add him in the playing 11 for worldcup i hope now they will change the mind..

how this kind of player sit on the bench?

when i said he is way better player then fawad few even in the mood to slap on my face, they were fawad's big fan..

but see the talent of this guy way better than all current pk playing 11

And he is only 19 :D

:four by him too !!

Raining harder. In better conditions they should go after Oram.

AS doesn't care, gets lucky.

:four

:)) bash these trundlers Shezzy!

and it starts raining! Damnit!

shahzad is showing confidence, thats how you build team spirit which is highly needed for pakistan.

hafeez on the other end ...

This is BS, yaar maza araha hai shehzaad ki batting dekh ke. i hope rain stops jaldi

Tim(Akram)Southee better enjoy his bowling against Pakistan, he will receive a real whipping from Sehwag and company in the world cup

another thing for hafeez's haters, this player will be a lot a lot better on subcontinet pitches coz he tried to place the ball and in subcontinent ball will must come low on the bat which will good for playing who just time the ball.

apologies to all for previous posts highlighting what on the face of it looked like suspicious betting patterns, but it's always a good idea to monitor such movements - lol the PCB should hire me as a betting consultant :butt

it is my pleasure to report that the in-play market movements have been a fair reflection of the good start made by Pakistan

NZ now 1.88, PAK 2.14

hafeez trying his best to create pressure

please stop hate with hafeez, he played a lot better than very overrated players like younis khan from last 20 matches.. he might not be that good in NZ pitches but he will be difinitely way better player than younis khan in subcontinent pitches..

in the last two odis series he was our best player and now suddenly too much hate start against him.

To be honest its not looking completely dark and gloomy

I think we have found our best possible batting order in the lineup for this match.

12.19 pm Rain stops play.Ahmed Shehzad was up and running in some style here but rain has put a break on the entertainment. The PA guy has some sense of humour here: He is playing CCR's 'Have you ever seen the rain'. Oh well. Players head back to the pavilion.

What a beautiful ground!!

Attachments

• nz.jpg
    nz.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 128
This start is very good for D/L as our total will be made bigger (I think).

Or perhaps we should have started lower and then ended with a bang. I'm not sure..

guys what are the updates!!

I want play to resume on SS they showing T20 highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back