New Zealand vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Queenstown| 26/01/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
please stop hate with hafeez, he played a lot better than very overrated players like younis khan from last 20 matches.. he might not be that good in NZ pitches but he will be difinitely way better player than younis khan in subcontinent pitches..

in the last two odis series he was our best player and now suddenly too much hate start against him.

Hafeez has so far played 56 ODI games and has an average of 21. He should never be anywhere near the team !!!!

Saying hey ohhhh gotta let goooooo

I wanna celebrate live my life saying hey ohhhhh babyyy lets gooo

where are you seeing this?? i think they are making sure no water gets on pitch, as its raining very hard now.
Oh.

Well then lol, I just saw them doing stuff to the covers and lifting it a little

people with false updates! Go to hell!

Kia faida hai, salaat ka if may i ask.

for those who are up in pakistan, i'm watching live scenes from the ground. message to you all - go to sleep.

umps are just killing time so it doesn't take away game time.

i think they should use drink break aswell lol.

I was about to sleeo before 30 minutes, then red the info here and thought rain has stopped now.... now find it, it was just crap info.

Hafeez has so far played 56 ODI games and has an average of 21. He should never be anywhere near the team !!!!

yeah we should have 11 fawad alams, and every fawad alam will take singles when field will allow it and then expect other fawad alam to hit boundary, at the 50 overs we will have total 75 /0 and both fawad alam came back not out scoring 35 each and showing their avg 35 to their fans! in one 100s we might be able to win our first match when other team will get out on 74 unluckily!

Might as well abandon it right now - it seems like the rain isn't going to ease up!

Akhter must be jumping all over the place. he lost the place in the team and Gul or Wahab don't get chance to bowl lol

So? Early to sleep means early to rise

bhai saab, kuch log abhi tak kaam pay hein, buhot soon nay dinner bhi nahin khaya, aur kuch humari tarah live coverage of queenstown rain enjoy kar rahay hay. jagnay do.

NZ Production Team is bored.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2011-01-25-19h30m51s79.png
    vlcsnap-2011-01-25-19h30m51s79.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 103
The match is gonna be like 30 overs each side I think!!!! But there should be match at least... They should not abandon the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to point out the #4 batsman for Cameramen, Dave 'Ugly' Allen

Seems like a very good batsman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back