New Zealand vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Queenstown| 26/01/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is pauday ????? sounds like i have already heard this word... but is it not bad word? how mods allow u to post a bad word here?

:))) :))) the word u heard is the word behan associated with it? looks someone still hasnt forgotten the chak language.

haha not soo good he wakes at 3-4 am wakes everyone up and than says freeediiii

Mr.Awesome, since you're so awesome, please answer this. As it says below your posts, it takes 64 muscles to frown and 13 to smile. Surely the solution is to keep a neutral expression and save yourself the effort? Or, if you’re a fitness freak, you should frown because its good exercise is it not?

Sorry but hardly any cricket for the last 3 hours has driven me insane.

Last edited:
Rainfall: 0.8mm

there should be play if it slows down, 0.8 is not much

someone post the preview for the 3rd match :D lets forget todays

team for the 3rd ODI

Mohd Hafeez
Ahamed Shehzad
Younis Khan
Misbah ul Haq
Umar Akmal
Kamran Akmal
Shahid Afridi
Abdul Razzaq
Sohail Tanvir
Umar Gul
Wahab Riaz

Mr.Awesome, since you're so awesome, please answer this. As it says below your posts, it takes 64 muscles to frown and 13 to smile. Surely the solution is to keep a neutral expression and save yourself the effort? Or, if you’re a fitness freak, you should frown because its good exercise is it not?

Sorry but hardly any cricket for the last 3 hours has driven me insane.

Why work over time if you are going to use ur muscles might as well just smile , and if you want to say neutral stay neutral we will see how long u can do that ?

Even though there isn't any cricket am still smiling
and i din;t get your question properly

14.10 More of the same in Queenstown. Steady rain, don't hold your breath if you are expecting this to re-start.

Allah Hafiz brothers.

IF the match gets underway and IF we lose (which i hope not), people would be saying hope the rain continued and the match was abandoned. lol

im not, i see people walking around the ground and the rain looks lighter

14.10 More of the same in Queenstown. Steady rain, don't hold your breath if you are expecting this to re-start

Why pick stadiums where you know the weather is going to get bad.

The 2nd test match pitch was ridiculous and now this.

Sin't it supposed to be summer in NZ.

it raining very heavy now no more spectators so imo no game today.

till when can they wait guys any specific rule?

14.10 More of the same in Queenstown. Steady rain, don't hold your breath if you are expecting this to re-start

well they had dinner anyway so its not too bad, dinner was 45 mins so take that out, if rain stops now we might get to see maybe 30 overs

Lol, so many people posting rubbish false updates on here. Rain has not eased, it's got HEAVIER than before. Unlikely to see more than 4.2 overs of this game.

Please stop following webcams, you can hardly tell anything.

Mirza Sahiba has called for early Dinner.

Already hungry 10 mins after lunch

I don't think play will be possible today to be honest.

Gonna sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Tc ppl.

14.10 More of the same in Queenstown. Steady rain, don't hold your breath if you are expecting this to re-start.

LUDA

Tonight ... I'm gonna do, everything that I want with you

something something

To the window, to the wall, I'll give you my all

Update!
According to Simon D... if weather gets good...match will start local time 4.15..that will be 20 over match!!

Lol, so many people posting rubbish false updates on here. Rain has not eased, it's got HEAVIER than before. Unlikely to see more than 4.2 overs of this game.

Annoying ppl:moyo

I hope u don't mind but how you know its gone HEAVIER?

:)) :))

sorry sledger! i posted the webcam link of the airport, but there was one view from the entrance where you could see the rain and how much of it was coming down!

you're right though, it is getting heavier...

cricinfo

yeah we should have 11 fawad alams, and every fawad alam will take singles when field will allow it and then expect other fawad alam to hit boundary, at the 50 overs we will have total 75 /0 and both fawad alam came back not out scoring 35 each and showing their avg 35 to their fans! in one 100s we might be able to win our first match when other team will get out on 74 unluckily!

Why are you so biased. Fawad Alam has a better average (almost double) and a much better Strike rate than the over rated Hafeez: Here are the stats:

ODI RUNS AVG SR
Fawwad Alam 27 603 37.68 73.80

Hafeez 59 1244 21.44 62.35

Latest:

14.30 Update The rain is getting heavier, and doesn't look like clearing up, fans at the ground are starting to leave.

Why are you so biased. Fawad Alam has a better average (almost double) and a much better Strike rate than the over rated Hafeez: Here are the stats:

ODI RUNS AVG SR
Fawwad Alam 27 603 37.68 73.80

Hafeez 59 1244 21.44 62.35

Start the starts from hafeezs comeback. Fawad only for tests.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

14.30 Update The rain is getting heavier, and doesn't look like clearing up, fans at the ground are starting to leave.

Cricinfo

read this comment on cricinfo:
The Joker doesn't seem to be joking when he suggests: "What they need to do in small countries like NZ is hire a small plane for each team that can fly them to another ground in NZ within a few hours. I live in Rotorua and its the sunniest day we have had for a while, which is only a few hours flight! (not that we would get an ODI here but you get the point)."

Over a thousand replies with only four overs bowled. Game or no game, the passion is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back