New Zealand vs Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Queenstown| 26/01/11 | Pakistan Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The match is gonna be like 30 overs each side I think!!!! But there should be match at least... They should not abandon the match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bhai saab even 20 overs per side would be a miracle. The forecast says rain, rain, rain.

agle match main bhi baarish ka imkaan hai :ekdin

Allah ka bhi ajeeb nizaam hai. Jahaan sarsabz haryaali hai, Phool hain pouday hain wahaan baarish he bearish aur hamaray mulkon mein jahaan severe weather dryness hai, banjar zameen hai, explosive growth in population hai, pani ki Shadeed qillat hai, wahaan baarishon ka naam-o-nishaan Nahi, haan albatta zalzalay aur deadly seylaab zaroor aatay rehtay hain. Kamaal hai yar ,emaan say.

Hafeez has so far played 56 ODI games and has an average of 21. He should never be anywhere near the team !!!!
Since his comeback he's done well. Scored 370 runs vs England and South Africa @ 37 per innings with 3 fifties and only failed to give a good start twice in ten innings. Plus his handy bowling gives us the option to play Razzaq! Not to mention he's one of the better fielders.

Allah ka bhi ajeeb nizaam hai. Jahaan sarsabz haryaali hai, Phool hain pouday hain wahaan baarish he bearish aur hamaray mulkon mein jahaan severe weather dryness hai, banjar zameen hai, explosive growth in population hai, pani ki Shadeed qillat hai, wahaan baarishon ka naam-o-nishaan Nahi, haan albatta zalzalay aur deadly seylaab zaroor aatay rehtay hain. Kamaal hai yar ,emaan say.

aur jo thori bohot baarish ho bhi jaati hai hum us ko dams bana kar save nahi karte

You should say allah kay bohut alla nizaam hai, ajeeb doesn't sound well to be honest.

some pakistani fans started running onto the field, security guards chased them out, one of the guards slipped in the wet outfield

You wait four days between ODIs, get an amazing start, and then this happens.

What a blow.

Whoever booked the dates, is a Looney.

You get what you sow. Allah says in Quran that he helps those who help themselves. We kill others in the name of religion and treat our minorities like trash. They treat their minorities with respect and reward. Their woman make names for themselves. Our woman get killed in the name of honor killing. What exactly has Pakistan done to deserve haryaali, phool, pauday and barishain?

I forgot there was a member named Looney too. :)))

You wait four days between ODIs, get an amazing start, and then this happens.

What a blow.

When you make up a BS excuse to your parents and Skip half of your school (6th form) day. And then assuming you get a phone call from school asking where i am.

Thats by far a heavier blow.

Juts hope my Dad isn't at home.

Warna Chappala, Galia, te mukke shukke.

some pakistani fans started running onto the field,"one of the guards slipped in the wet outfield"

thats not a good sign :(

Haan boys kya scene hai. Yeh baarish khatam hoti hai yah main kuch maar peet karoon:afridi

You get what you sow. Allah says in Quran that he helps those who help themselves. We kill others in the name of religion and treat our minorities like trash. They treat their minorities with respect and reward. Their woman make names for themselves. Our woman get killed in the name of honor killing. What exactly has Pakistan done to deserve haryaali, phool, pauday and barishain?
Wah ji Wah kale Mian

when there is heavy rain they should make it 5 over per side and finish the match kia pagal log hain yeh

2.5 hours away is the cut off time (4:17 local time). still raining currently.

when you make up a bs excuse to your parents and skip half of your school (6th form) day. And then assuming you get a phone call from school asking where i am.

Juts hope my dad isn't at home.

Warna chappala, galia, te mukke shukke.
lol

this is the live webcam from the airport, which it literally next door to the cricket field where the match is on-going. plus you can control the webcam!!

LIVE webcam - queenstown, NZ

looks very gloomy and still pouring im afraid.

Last edited:
even if lunch ends in 15 mins, i dont see any play in next hour :(, dat ground staff is sooo lazy

When you make up a BS excuse to your parents and Skip half of your school (6th form) day. And then assuming you get a phone call from school asking where i am.

Juts hope my Dad isn't at home.

Warna Chappala, Galia, te mukke shukke.

Why would you even do that for some lame ODI? At least wait for the WC to do that?

Silly child. College is the best :ahmed

i'm off to grab dinner, having watched most of the rain live, my prediction is no game today.

what is pauday ????? sounds like i have already heard this word... but is it not bad word? how mods allow u to post a bad word here?

Why would you even do that for some lame ODI? At least wait for the WC to do that?

Are u still in college , bro college is good only when ur hanging out lessons Uff , teachers are lame me no like college me like Kirkat more

This is so annoying, Cricket has been played for many a year, Just pisses me off they haven't come up with something that will make the match go on regardless of weather. Im so annoyed.

lets convey the message to groundsmen to work as fast as they can and we get to see some games. I have waited 4days like hell.

bcz i want to support my team. And for WC mere baap bi muhje nahin rokh saqta lol.

may he can :15:

Saeed Ajmal was a top bowler in the last T20 tournament before Husseygate. Bowling really well in these highlights. :ajmal

from espncricinfo:

"Brian Waddle, from Radiosport, has some bad news for us. He says, "I would be surprised if we get any cricket in today""...

:6:

Last edited:
Steady rain reduces chance of play

this is title of Cricinfo guys!

sorry to dissappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back