Offical - 2nd inns thread (2nd odi) [5/04/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost the game but a valiant effort.
i say we will win 4-2. :) Allah Hafiz guys, time to sleep.

Well guys I just heard Inzi singing so it is over as the fat lady has sung, anyways well fought out in the end I am proud of Pakistan for showing such grit and fight it, I am hundred percent sure two years ago we would have been bundled out for 150 if we were chasing 300+ anyways good fight but bad luck we should put more thought into starting 11 selection.

w4s1m786 said:
nafajafam said:
will this series be the last for sami?

no coz he give 100% all the time we need commited players like him

i too would give 100% for the team but that doesnt mean i should play for pakistan. not good enough.

Razzaq was very unlucky in how he got out.

The turning point though was when Inzi got run out.

bad decision by the umpire would have just missed the leg stump but its all over now

4-2 was my prediction!! so looks like we will have to do that the hard way

nafajafam said:
w4s1m786 said:
nafajafam said:

i too would give 100% for the team but that doesnt mean i should play for pakistan. not good enough.

LOL, Totally agree with you. This series should be his last chance.

It may have been the wrong decision, but the match was over before then.

Sami is a ******! I used 2 stick up 4 him, but this is as bad it gets and he has 2 go the ugly knob.

What did he do wrong today? he didn't perform worse than any other bowler out there except for maybe rana.

Mona said:
nafajafam said:
w4s1m786 said:
nafajafam said:

LOL, Totally agree with you. This series should be his last chance.

certain posters on here praised certain players commitment so that is y they wanted sami in team coz i dont see no other reason

wot did he do right, he doesnt even mix it up, just runs in and bowls length on this wicket against arguably the best batsmen in the world right now.

Hes 2 dumb and will never realise, our bowling is at its weakest in the history of Pakistan cricket, we might as well try that Nazir, although dont expect anything better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back