offical day 4 - 2nd test w.i v pak @ Jamaica [6/6/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AWSOME DANNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AWSOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Decision was quite dodgey by shephard, hit outside off stump and looked like missing the off stump...

21.1 Danish Kaneria to Chanderpaul, OUT: Gone! pitched outside off, came
in, ball kept bit low, hitting the pads, loud shout for lbw and
Chanderpaul is walking off the ground

smith is looking good. playing the short ball with soft hands, making sure it doesn't fly off the edge.

Surely Ramiz doesn't cry for that long! Dujon is such an incompetent, crybaby of a commentator!

danish thwacked for 2 boundaries in this over. good shots by hinds either side of the wicket.

i don't fast bowlers will do any thing special here

we need afridi

some poor cricket in the last couple of overs from Pak. Bowling not too good and sloppy fielding.

1 more wicket tonight would be superb.

I have to completely disagree with Saj here..2 more wickets tonight would be superb

Kaneria bowling a little short at the moment. Looks more threatening when he brings the batsman forward.

Good rhythm from Razzaq in that over. Beat Smith a couple of times.

whats the weather forecast for tomorrow sars ?

Well i am seeing thudner storms forecast but usually when thse happen in the cairbbean they dont last the whole like u know time its sort would more hold up a cple hours play which could still influence the result

Bowling round the wicket, sharp spin and bounce yet no leg slip - oh dear Inzi. Would have been a simple catch of Smith's.

Danish gets Smith!!!! he goes for 49...was a good fight by Smith

beautiful, gorgeous, superb googly gets Smith. Another good catch by Akmal - his 13th of the series.

slid across the leftie. Quicker through the air.

Manjrekar very depressed whilst on commentary.

I think we can dismiss them today to be honest. Too bad people were getting too cocky beforehand :))) .

Weather permitting this is in the bag. Sun is now shining in Jamaica and on Pakistan's cricketers.

ali kc said:
Shoaib Akhtar's Fan said:
Time 2 give the ball to Afridi. He'll run thru the Windies' tail.

I Agree!

Razzaq is bowling lollipops

What utter nonsesne. Razzaq has bowled an excellent spell and has been very unlucky. Good line, length and variety. He's kept things tight which has allowed Danish to attack.

HINDS GONE FROM A BEAUTY FROM RAZZAQ.....very funny celebration from razzaq though.....:D

Shoaib Akhtar's Fan said:
Razzaq seems to be struggling. Bowls a no ball and has started looking tired

yes thats right, he's struggling. Bowls an absolute ripper to Hinds, caught at 2nd slip by YK. Thoroughly deserved wicket. 100 for 6

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHA...oh God...it feels so good when you can rub it in to the opposition supporters!

razaaq getting abit too excited and spraying the ball for no-balls...and now a boundary off one

note the noballs called by Hair in this over - only one was legit. What the hell is Hair doing, has he forgotten the rules ?

Danish bowling some lovely quicker deliveries and getting huge spin. Too good for the Windies tailenders.

why is razzaq still on? we need a bowling change razzaq needs a rest bring afridi on

All I can say to my buddy Sars_pal is mate, don't count your freakin' chickens before they hatch. Unless mother nature plays its tricks, this game is Pakistan's.

This isnt over thunder storms are predicted and 166 4 wickets in hand stranger things have happened

Yes indeed strange things. Poor sarwan...decided not to walk after edging one and shortly there after walked into his stumps. Strange...should have walked earlier...then he wouldn't have to walk into his own stumps.

Why should he wal the Umpires are paid to do a job not his fault if they blind twiwits as shep showed he is when he gave Shiv out for the heck of it

So I guess it was karma. What comes around goes around. Balancing act I guess. Sarwan not given when he was out and chanders not out given out. Now you see how inept shep is! I feel for you. However I wish that somehow it became a law to walk. I mean come on! All the paks walked. Look at Lara...great sportsmanship.

Why the hell should it be disallowed? If a batsman wants to walk he should be allowed to. It's good to play the game in honest terms...especially since technology still doesn't seem to be forth coming.

Walking encourages other batsmen to walk when they know they are out. I can understand why some batsmen dont believe in this as if they've had their share of bad luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back