Status
Not open for further replies.

Amjid Javed

PakPassion's 100,000 posts man
Runs
Post of the Week
Pakistan 374 & 223/4
West Indies 404

(LEAD 193 runs with 6 wkts still in hand)

inzi 64* afridi 16*

pakistan will start day 4 looking to extend their lead to hopefully 300 and beyond...! pakistan have the slight edge at the moment one god solid session of batting should hopefully give enough pakistan the required runs to win this test and level the series inshallah.

Hopefully we can hold our catches and limit you to around 250 we do that and im confident we can put the game and series beyond you and get the 2-0 clean sweep

sars_pal said:
Hopefully we can hold our catches and limit you to around 250 we do that and im confident we can put the game and series beyond you and get the 2-0 clean sweep

250-300 target gives west indies a very good chance...! lets not forget west indies recently chased 400+ to beat Australia... so u never no in cricket. if lara/gayle get going then ur boys have a good chance to seal the series...!

Anything over 325 should be a winning lead imo.

We need about 130-150 runs atleast , between Inzi, Afridi, Razzaq & Kamran that should be achievable.

If Pakistan doesnt lose early wickets, we should play till about 10 overs before tea , about 50 overs in the day and try to score about 200 runs ..that would be the ideal situation

With Lara in such great form, make west indies think they can score 350+ runs in about 120 or so overs. Let them play the shots and make mistakes. Kaneria will hopefully play a big role in the second innings

NAAAAAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNN

One of us really should have set up this thread before Kala Zabaan did

We're doomed now :((

Afridi's going to have a blast isn't he?

I can't imagine him playing any other way. Don't miss the start guys!

Me too - yah kon hai Afiridi shafridi ?

I will deliberately turn my head away when Afridi hits the ball and mute the sound on TV and will forbid my kids from jumping up and down when he hits those big sixes ....

today will be hard task for both batsmen Afridi & Inzi
have to see how Inzi play himself and how he makes Afridi to play and If Afridi listen to Inzi's advise.
most of times when Afridi does bat, there is youngster or tailender is on non striker end, they just see wat's Afridi doing on other end. And he hardly plays with players like Inzi & YoYo on otherside with him in middle for advice and to guide him ho to build his innings
that's one of the reason Afridi through out his career have been batsman who orders his cup of tea b4 coming to bat.

When Miandad took charge of coachin (I believe very 1st time), Afridi scored 100 against Ind in toronto in Sahara Cup and I think that was chanceless Inn and with total control and every one thought now Miandad will make him play but after few games we saw same Afridi, but let's see wat Inzi can do being in middle together with Afridi

MenInGreen said:
I will deliberately turn my head away when Afridi hits the ball and mute the sound on TV and will forbid my kids from jumping up and down when he hits those big sixes ....
you brutal tyrant. Just you wait till they're stronger than you, time doesn't heal such acts of repression

if you think this place is full of lenins, you err

a commie supporting afridi, talk about irony!! :))2

i think its still pretty much 50-50 % chances for both the sides!...Younis 's departrue was a big setback...

still we should look to get atleast 107 more runs to get a lead of 300!...only Inzi is capable to take Pakistan to a lead of 300+..i have no expectations from Afridi,Razzaq or Kamran Akmal...at the moment they r as bad as Westindies tail!

so all hopes on Inzi!!

AJ is back and god please have mercy on us all!

Amjid bhai,
they all want u to go back and enjoy flamingo land today. They reckon when your not here Pak does well.. :p and i have been chosen by the masses to tell u to have a nice day at flamingo land again....and give one more try to fishing as it was your first time yesterday :p

Fessal said:
Amjid bhai,
they all want u to go back and enjoy flamingo land today. They reckon when your not here Pak does well.. :p and i have been chosen by the masses to tell u to have a nice day at flamingo land again....and give one more try to fishing as it was your first time yesterday :p

:))) :)))
I second the motion ;)+

I will happily go on holiday aslong as every1 pays...

i wouldnt mind full expenses paid trip to ibiza...

Amjid Javed said:

I dont believe in these jinx's curses or bad luck by someone but I have a message for the masses that told me to tell you: pay up or shut up :p

Hey I am even more bad luck than Amjid....so pay up for me first :p

Amjid Javed said:

aj, just hang around my freind and lets will the paks to do well!!! that includes ever1!

IMMY69 said:
Amjid Javed said:

aj, just hang around my freind and lets will the paks to do well!!! that includes ever1!

Yeah Amjid, I second that as we were obviously just joking about the bad luck thing..

Continue posting and cheering for Pakistan. :) ...and u never know we can see west indians fishing for a change...lol

Fessal said:
IMMY69 said:
Amjid Javed said:

Yeah Amjid, I second that as we were obviously just joking about the bad luck thing..

Continue posting and cheering for Pakistan. :) ...and u never know we can see west indians fishing for a change...lol

theres NO fish left.... inzi struck a deal with s malik/hameed...

inzi - u catch the fish and give them to me and il pick u all the time...

why do u think asim kamal batted number 4? inzi was busy eating fish masala....!

Sadly all the fish are gone... lets just hope west indies crumble some how..

:))) :))) :)))

lolllz Inzy wants to eat all the fish. I can see a major war between him, Bob and Sheps in who will get to eat yasir/shoaib's fishes.

I dont know whos gonna win or whos gona cook the fish but your right windies will crumble. Then Inzy and co can use the crumbs for the fish.

Fessal said:
:))) :))) :)))

lolllz Inzy wants to eat all the fish. I can see a major war between him, Bob and Sheps in who will get to eat yasir/shoaib's fishes.

I dont know whos gonna win or whos gona cook the fish but your right windies will crumble. Then Inzy and co can use the crumbs for the fish.

i can see captain birdseye(inzi) in pakistan dressing room celebrating after the match :))) :)))

I think the Pak team should now try the "Boo" techinique....

Explanation:

1. At the start of the day, Pak team assembles together at the ground

2. Led by BW, All Pak players wear bedsheets on their heads and head down to the WI dressing room

3. While standing and in unison - they all shout.... BOOOOO!

4. WI batsman crumble in fear

5. Match conceded to Pakistan

6. Unbeaten record maintained

7. Threat of Jooton Ka Haar at Karachi airport and Effigy burning extravaganza recedes.....

Do you think it will work ?

we need a good session now of solid batting. 120 runs......1 or 2 wickets lost.

224/4 (194)

Inzi not out 64
Afridi not out 17

231/4 (201)

Inzi out out 64
Afridi out out 24

afridi almost stupidly run out...

direct wud have had him

232/4 (202)

Inzi STILL not out 64
Afridi not out 25

single for afridi now

inzi not really in mood to run today...

opps but when has inzi ever liked running?

direct hit he was out your boy looking egdy! the crumbling gonna start pretty soon :)

54.4 Collymore to Inzamam-ul-Haq, no run, on leg stumps, turned to square leg, Afridi wanted single, miles down the pitch, a direct hit but missed the stump

How can a direct hit miss the stumps??

Surely if its a direct hit that means it hit the stumps!!

afridi almost run out agen...! ***!

single for inzi, then afridi now

pak 235/4

235/4 (205)

Inzi blasts his way to 65 from his overnight score of 64

Afridi not out 27

afridi comes down the track and smears collymore for 4

top shot

four more this time slaps ball down to sqaure leg

then a yahoo and a miss

betting on Afridi getting to his century before Inzi?

quick single for afridi turned to leg side...

pak 244/4

lead up to 214

246/4 (216)

Inzi not out 67
Afridi not out 36

single for afridi and single for inzi

pak 248/4 (lead 218)

another single down ground for afridi/..

249/4 come on boys. Lead now 219.

250 UP FOR PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D> :D> :D> \A/ \A/ \A/ =B) =B) =B) B/” B/” B/”

2 more for inzi punched sqaure thru covers, then a QUICK single....!

pak 253/4

collymore sends rip snorter past afridis nose..

lovely straight drive by inzi for 4 to end the over

pak 257/4 (227 lead)

inzi 75* now

2 more for afridi down to deep fine leg...

collymore bowls a jaffa and afridi is sqaured up.. good ball

next ball single...

pak 260/4

how much lead do we need amjid saab?

sars- one thing you need to learn about Afridi. He is NEVER nervous. A bkreakthrough? Could be...this is Afridi batting. Anything can happen. But nerves? no way.

single for afridi, then inzi hammers ball down ground for 4 then 2 more runs off his legs

pak 267/4 (lead 237 - hash)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back