offical thread - 1st test (day1) w.i v pak @ Barbados [26/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
80.5 Abdul Razzaq to Edwards, (noball) one run, yet another no ball may
well be one of the top-scorers in the innings

I thing these guys have got a little to complacent in thinking West Indies are a piece of cake and that P akistan is the best team in the world

was shaping to play it away to leg, ball just left him after pitching, akmal diving low to his right to complete a neat dismissal for razzaq.

Damn!

I was hoping Kaneria would pick up at least 4 wickets in this innings. This is not going to help his bowling average!

so far we have given the Windies 38 free runs, I hope their kind enough to give us some as well!

Even if just a couple of the the WI bowlers bowl well, I think this wicket has plenty to offer to them.

I have a haunch that Pakistan batsmen are going to struggle on this wicket which is offering some seam movement still. Younis Khan and Razzaq are my best bets atleast to be able to play well. Lets see.

3-115 will look ok in the end.

Young kid - still learning. Or at least I hope so.

I would rather Razzy get this last wicket instead of DK. DK does not deserve it. He has not bowled so well.

weird one ~ kaneria gets his third, took almost 3 tires for that one to be caught by hameed

knowing our luck these two will end up putting on 150

1155713246198152jp.jpg

How can you say that?

He has probably bowled about par by his standards. Its just that he came across Lara, the best batsman of his generation, and had no answer.

345 AO

WI do their usual - Lara does his usual 10 ball 100 - of no use to anyone but himself. 4 days of thos game to go !

There we go!

Kaneria 3-114. Makes a fine comeback after being 1-00 off 19 overs. This kid always picks up a few wickets in the end.

PAKISTANI PRIDE !!! said:
well we got 10 wickets in one day thats a good sign will pak come out to bat ? idont hope so !
I hope so if we bat for 4 overs we can get a possible 120 runs

according to cricinfo pakistan will face 3 to 4 overs today

lets see.

Knock Kaneria all you want he picked up two vital wickets.

Had a bad day I accept that but typical Pakistani nature. One bad day and everyone becomes hysterical.

I don't like these instances when we have to come out and bat for 4 overs. Very dodgy. Especially when you have a fisherman like Hameed opening.

345 AO? we restricted them well. Good stuff Pak! We need to get to around 450 now.

bazid's day in the field, not bad for his first test, a dropped catch followed by one taken in the slip, another at cover, and an assist on a third catch off his boot.

It's Lara's and Pakistan's day. We have done rather well. Feel happy for YK who must have been under a lot of stress at half-way stage in the day.

afridi walks in with salman butt ... manjrekar's prediction comes true and he sounds very excited. watch out rameez !!

lol afridi is opening and butt is wit him lol manjrekar burns rameez raja ramiz thought it was not a good idea opening with afridi

hmmmmm. So Hameed at 3? Or even lower maybe? Interesting move by management.

WAT DID I SAY???!!!

SHAHID BHAI WILL OPEN!!! AND GUESS WAT???

SHAHID BHAI IS OPENING!!!!

first ball - butt escapes narrowly, past his off stump almost inside edged ... wow 92.7 mph!!!

a good idea to open with Afridi, leaves the middle order a bit bare?

man this is a brave move by Younis Khan and Bob Woolmer!

Good on em I say!

is that speed gun accurate?
94 mph hot damn!

I think he needs to realise that Pathans genetically don't get intimidated

why is Afridi smiling in that pic?

afridi and edwards had a bit of a conversation, with afridi blowing him a kiss to end it all. thats why he's all smiles

speed gun must be messed up
not that edwards first ball didn't look superfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back