offical thread - 1st test (day1) w.i v pak @ Barbados [26/5/05]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yasir too busy dreaming about chapattis perhaps

Yasir has always dropped these dollies when we need them most. Sehwag and now Lara. Don't remind me what Sehwag did that time... Lets just hope that dosen't happen.

Whata scorching cover drive form Lara off Afridi! 4 runs all the way!

Pak will do the same as they did in India - lose the first match and win the second one - they are and remain slow starters...something BW needs to fix

MenInGreen said:
Pak will do the same as they did in India - lose the first match and win the second one - they are and remain slow starters...something BW needs to fix

westindies haven't put 200 on the board yet and u r talking about loosing :L? :L?

Even Danish is bowling no balls. What is going on?!

18 no balls in the innings! :O

Raz said:
Even Danish is bowlnig no balls. What is going on?!

yasir shold have taken that catch

i think younis khan should have been there in slip

Lara with another 4! No chance of stopping that!

I have a feeling that this 100 was warm-up for Lara. He is going to score big as long as he gets stand on the other end.

Lara now just 280 runs away from beating his record!

Salam bhaiyo,

just came home to watch the match. What happened to YoYo? he got dropped ?

Wasalam octavian Lara with a HUGE six off Afridi. Hes having fun now! Yoyo's dad is ill and is going back to Pakistan

I had a feeling this was gonna happen, Lara going crazy and the whole of pakpassio making crazy comments as usual

Danni bowls Lara but it has been a gem of an innings from the master!

Yaar it was played at fast forward to please his records, he knows its the first day of a 5 day match - you want to see a gem of TEST innings - cast your mind back to YK and Inzi in Kolkatta - that is a test innings - played for the team...

I dont feel like watching nemore!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its that Afridi effect that Lara has had on me today with his blistering strokeplay

MenInGreen said:
Yaar it was played at fast forward to please his records, he knows its the first day of a 5 day match - you want to see a gem of TEST innings - cast your mind back to YK and Inzi in Kolkatta - that is a test innings - played for the team...

MIG is right here. In my openion this 130 will not cost too much to us. Do not see this as a match winner.

Prediction:
before this game is over, Afridi will make people forget Lara's innings!

He hasnt bowled his quicker one yet i dont think

I think the west indies have scored at a rapid enough pace to ensure some sort of a result to this match

Kaneria has been warned 2nd time and will not be able to bowl if he
runs on again

what is he doing??

hes been running on the pitch, so now hes bowling around the wicket...4 runs

I've never been taken in by the hype surrounding Danish - he will never get you 3 or 4 quick wickets. Typical figure for Danish are 4-5 wickets for 150 runs - those kind of figures will rarely win you matches.

if any of you guys want the audio link, here it is:

mms://stream.netro.ca/cdbi

copy and paste it into windows media player

jus 1 quick wicket needed then i xpect the windies tail to falter
xpect a score below 300!!

brilliant in the field, first rana then akmal with the presence of mind, hinds was looking dangerous, runout team Pakistan!

Kamran Kamran Kamran KAMRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I will once again say this: Kamran is the best PURE keeper in teh world today (pure means batting is not considered).

well done!

watch them fall like a bunch of school boys now

Team Slayer- he aint no mug with the bat either!

I think in time he will be the best wicket keeper-batsman in the world!

Hash said:

yeah...once gilchrist retires

Hash said:

At least not till Gilchrist and Sangakkara are playing the game.

even while they r playing, lets say another 5 years when Akmals at his peak, ull c wot our statements meant

he is a better keepr than sangakkarra and will therefore be the better allround player than him. Give him 4-5 years. You will see.

Shouldnt YK rest the fast bowlers no so they can be ready when the new ball comes.

KA is a good keeper batsman but I still think he needs to improve his keepering a lot. I can not forgive him for missing those 2 stumps in the test against India.

He needs more time before I can change my openion about him.

31 extra's given by Pak in the innings already, Bob should of sorted this out!

If we want to bat today than SC has to go. Or we will not get to bat before lunch tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back