Official: Pakistan Vs England 1st Test Day 5 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the current fields, game will be over within 25 overs.

Ace Base said:
Since Pakistan are going to lose this one anyway, might as well give everybody a go. You never know, Inzi's legspin might snare 5 for 15...
how about Salman getting 6for7

extremly toothless bowling display here, beera needs to start throwing faster , he is throwing anyway

Akhtar was the only man who could have saved the day, but the curators have made sure that he is as less potent as possible

I am going to watch this game from the warmth of my bed.

Goodnight-I trust you guys not to cause havoc!

(although I may be back if we take a few quick wkts!)

Is Sami still in the stadium? Throw him out I say! And then watch the fortunes of Pakistan swing. Reverse swing, even...

Bell gets lucky there, ball bounced hit it in the air no fielder at short third man

Ian bell looks like he is the best batsman in the world right now. the same could nt touch teh ball the whole ashes

Oxy™ said:
I am going to watch this game from the warmth of my bed.

Goodnight-I trust you guys not to cause havoc!

(although I may be back if we take a few quick wkts!)

Where has the belief gone yaar? We can still do it i believe

Inzi still persisting with 2 close in fielders for Kaneria.

Why is the field so defensive? You always need a 300 target set when Inzi is captaining!

Field too defnsive, force them to play big shots agaisnt kaneria inducing edges and what not.

Hold your breath people.. Sami is coming on !!

Inzi thinks lets finish it quickly,, its going to be hot today :)

go tos sleep every1.seems like game gonna be fisnhed b4 lunch. bell scoring centuary of 80 odd balls

pathan want to make that 75? Heck even aFridi record in jeopardy lol

Another yorker, both have been very close to the off stump

ASAK everyone . turning out to be a one sided test match which is not surprising .

Very important spell for Pakistan and Sami, his carear at least for the medium term depends on this

Strauss has a swing and a miss, Very good over from Sami.

could this be the start of something? inshallah we will get eng on back foot and induce a few more wickets here

What happened-I just popped into the kitchen to get a donut??

Just when it looked like it was all over, the door of opportunity has opened ever so slightly

Do I sound like Sidhu?

i just feel like transporting to multan right now and cheering along pakistan with the others screaming "pakistan jeeetaiga" at the top of their lungs :D

Oxy™ said:
What happened-I just popped into the kitchen to get a donut??

What did i tell you all? What donut is it? Chocolate, Iced?

This could be the start guys...lets snap out of this depression!

Too many easy runs have been given to England i am afraid.
If they had bowled bit tightly, it would have been a different situation.

Asslamam-o-Alikum !!!

Who rang my Bell ?

:))

Anyway, my simplistic "every dog has his day logic" tells me that Sami and Kaneria are about to bowl Pak to victory..... stay tuned....

see ya later folks

MIG

Caught at first slip! 2 wickets in the first over for Danni

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back