Official: Pakistan Vs England 1st Test Day 5 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
English demise has started........at least we have some hope now........Shabash Danish :)

MenInGreen said:
Asslamam-o-Alikum !!!

Who rang my Bell ?

:))

Anyway, my simplistic "every dog has his day logic" tells me that Sami and Kaneria are about to bowl Pak to victory..... stay tuned....

see ya later folks

MIG

yes miggy bhai i have this feeling too sami really bowling well and danish i have always belived in

MenInGreen said:
Asslamam-o-Alikum !!!

Who rang my Bell ?

Anyway, my simplistic "every dog has his day logic" tells me that Sami and Kaneria are about to bowl Pak to victory..... stay tuned....

see ya later folks

MIG

Aap kahan jaa rahe ho?

ok who were the people who were suggesting to drop kaneria

pakistan aa gaya maidaan may , ho jamalo

As Lleyton Hewitt would say
"CCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEE OOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
:D

MenInGreen said:
Asslamam-o-Alikum !!!

Who rang my Bell ?

see ya later folks

MIG

miggy please , its a request , del this post and ban ur self until this match is over

Wohooooooooooooooo
Sami takes one
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Go Sami...use the this opportuity to salvage your career!

yesssssssssssssssssssss.......................SAMI the man.......................
We have chance..............
Come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dangerous partnership in altho sami stats off witha gr8 fitrst up 92 mph to flintoff sami will have his revenge for flintoff getting him out itell u

I am havign aheart attack here and i am only 17! HAY ALLAH!

DAMN!!!!! Sami almost got Flintoff.........Flintoff struggling against Sami.

I only just woke up and missed the Kaneria wickets but the first ball I see is Sami's BEAUTY to Collingwood. THis is BRILLIANT, absolutely BRILLIANT

I now await a classic Sami yorker to dismiss Flintoff - ball of the match coming up folks.....

He should just relax a bit.......................Let Kaneria attack from the other end.

A very good over again from Sami barring the 1 ball that went for 4

pietersen is always suspect against good spin tho he has gr8 courage cmon danish goes down the wicket for a single against the spin

Fajar ki Azaan ka waqat hua chahta hai (in UK)...why not offer salat guys?

I will do Oxy in a bit. There still is time but the sooner you do it guys the sooner you can come back and watch the cricket again

these two can take the game away from us.. important breakthrough needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back