Not open for further replies.

Raz

Senior T20I Player
Runs
Pakistan 274 and 341

England 418 and 24-1 need another 174 runs to win

Strauss 7*
Bell 12*

Inshallah Pakistan will come away with victorious. Go Pakistan.

Play has started Akhtar bowling the first over to Strauss.

Shabbir bowling from the other end, great fielding from Kaneria prevents the run

Morning Richie...morning everybody.

How long will I survive after only 3 hours sleep? Time will only tell.

Good luck Pakistan.

Strauss smashes Shabbir for four. Too much room outside the off stump given and Strauss takes full advantage.

Cant afford for Shabbir to give away boundaries...bad start!

Another edge and another 4!!!! Bell lives on!!

Maybe that shopping trip my wife wants me to go on WILL happen sooner than I think.

2 boundaries off Shoaib!

THanks Ritchie. Morning Jonty...Morning everybody...

it does have venom.. just because we aint taking wickets does not mean we do not have venom.. should bring on kaneria early i think

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
our bowling has no vemon...wats wrong with us....

Akhtar has started off well. Those boundaries were fluky to say the least.

bro lets get real....the pitch is so slow that even on day 8 u cant score 300....wat is kaneria gonna do....5 months of hoping n expecting....n it could be all over for us today.....:')

Shabbir bowling in the mid 70s and not really being accurate, last ball down the leg side.

Cameras CLOSELY looking at Shabbiors action.

Boycott & Agnew on BBC commentary have said this morning that his action is STILL suspect; that he can bowl much quicker; and that he is bowling well within himself.

I hope Inzi doesnt go to sleep and should be prepared to make quick bowling changes.

what kind of a damned pitch is this?? along with others the pitch maker should be taken to task as well

Pak cant win this one. Too many wickets in hand and only 157 runs. we will loose by 3-4 wickets.

Strauss cuts for 4 off Shoaib, a bit too short and a tad too wide from Shoaib.

look at our captain...look at his face.....come on guys...so some aggressivenes.....commentators are rit pak dont think they can win this one

this negativity is wats killing us and u guys arent helping it cmon Pakistan its all about self blief we have the skills to beat these poms

...and Shabbir's actin DOES look 'dodgier' than yesterday (to the naked eye)

our belief won't do anything for the team :D

exactly my point.....i have been thinking bout this series for past 5 months...dont tell me bout self belief....the guys out their get payed to lose...soooo plzzz

stupid moyo is playing with an injury...is he out of his mind.....why did he play if he had an injury....u best player u dont play him (afridi)

UsmanhailsAfridi said:
stupid moyo is playing with an injury...is he out of his mind.....why did he play if he had an injury....u best player u dont play him (afridi)

He also has a viral infection.

You see, the Pak bowlers are doing the best they can, but unfortunately there just aren't enough runs on the board to make things happen.

You can complain about the pitch, the lack of swing, the bowlers, the umpires and their uncles but he fact is Pakistan are 100 runs short on a beauty of a pitch.

It seriously doesnt matter if we believe WE as supporters observing the game on the TV and on our computers think we can win or not. Yes, I'd like us to win. Is there a chance, yes its not out of the picture. Is it unlikely - pretty much

Ace Base said:
You can complain about the pitch, the lack of swing, the bowlers, the umpires and their uncles but he fact is Pakistan are 100 runs short on a beauty of a pitch.

Damn those uncles!

Have you noticed how negative towards Pakistan the Cricinfo commentator is?

Only 2 close fielders in for Kaneria. We need to attack!!

If body language is anything to go by, then Inzi HAS given up already.

Really needed him to be buzzing in the field;; almost hyper-active

A good appeal turned down and rightly so, hit him outside off stump

Ace Base said:
Have you noticed how negative towards Pakistan the Cricinfo commentator is?

Its usually an Indian guy that does the cricinfo comms.

Oxy™ said:
If body language is anything to go by, then Inzi HAS given up already.

Really needed him to be buzzing in the field;; almost hyper-active

have awlays said that.

Kaneria getting picked off for singles so far.

Please, people, lets keep things in perspective. Wasim and Waqar have retired. Please don't expect to defend totals less than 300.

Ace Base said:
Please, people, lets keep things in perspective. Wasim and Waqar have retired. Please don't expect to defend totals less than 300.

valid point

4 byes off the last ball. 9 off the over!!!!

Ace Base said:
so what, Shoaib = Wasim+Waqar

Since Pakistan are going to lose this one anyway, might as well give everybody a go. You never know, Inzi's legspin might snare 5 for 15...

go to sleep every1. hopefully they might pull it off.when we ain't watching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back