Pak v Eng 4th ODI - Pak Inngs [21/12/05]

Razzaq and Afridi, please avoid brain explosions. Run a ball required for God's sake!

Malik out and England suddenly back with a great chance

i can feel the butterflies now...and shoaib akhtar is not playing....i think it's all on afridi..
either he will hit us to victory or ...(i dare not say it)

Amir said:
We need Inzi's expierence here.
i thought people like beasts personality more than anyone ...now malik out here come another BEASYT..u peopel shud feel happy..no matter whether pak win or loose

Brainless Afridi tries a reverse sweep and thats not his natural game

Oxy is right. After the sickening display of partiality by the crowd and posters, perhaps they should receive a Pakistani defeat instead!

deadly_man said:
i thought people like beasts personality more than anyone ...now malik out here come another BEASYT..u peopel shud feel happy..no matter whether pak win or loose
Thats Raz who likes the beast, I like a pakistani victory despite th e method!

we need afridi's experience (he has played like 200 games hasn't he)?

mooz said:
we need afridi's experience (he has played like 200 games hasn't he)?
afridi doesnt believe in expierence, each game is anew game and he is gone!

Khalil said:
Brainless Afridi tries a reverse sweep and thats not his natural game

Now you call Afridi brainless?

Spell this, akh: H- Y- P - O- C- R- I- S- Y

Now does anyone see why we needed Arafat?

Stick that wkt in your pipe CROWD and Pakpassioners who wished others to get out so that they could see the Beast!!!

The crowd deserve that for their reaction to Younis and Malik

Afridi is not the beast in this game. Razzaq will be.

What a superb delivery though from Anderson that bowled Afridi.

Razzaq the supposed match finisher needs to finish it off now.

I don't think any one should be too surprised we lost this game, after needlessly "resting" our best players.

36 needed of 30 rana should get a single early in this next over we just got to let Razzaq try and go for it

Oxy™ said:
Stick that wkt in your pipe CROWD and Pakpassioners who wished others to get out so that they could see the Beast!!!

Wow, akhi! You are THE BEAST!

mooz said:
I don't think any one should be too surprised we lost this game, after needlessly "resting" our best players.

oh comon...u sound pathetic now...they deserved a rest..it was the best time to test the youngsters

i m not very sad..the way peopel were reacting here...giving more importance to beast rather than sensible play..I think they deserve the defeat..not team i m talking abt fan here nad on the field

The crowd there are a bunch of idiots. Ranadhino and Razzaq are still there, you shmucks!

Well this reminds me of the old Afridi, ball not comming onto the bat so just throw your wicket away.

ok rana through the bat these last two balls no point getttin razz on strike this over

rest shoaib for what? So he is well rested to party on New Years? The next international game we have is almost a whole mth away. Thats plenty of time to rest.

Razzaq needs to watch out for the slower delivery

excellent bowling by the england bowlers....pressure on razzi and afridi done by a good one, but playing across the line under pressure doesnt help...

Razzak n Rana needs to score 30 they gave away in last 2 overs.

Razzaqs 17 run last over might come back to bite him in the bum!

mooz said:
so no one has responsibillity to score except inzi in team.then why play them????

mooz said:
rest shoaib for what? So he is well rested to party on New Years? The next international game we have is almost a whole mth away. Thats plenty of time to rest.

try ur youngster in a meaningless match with no pressure...r u watching cricket for the first time

Boundaries are needed now

Singles will not win us the game now

Come on Spinach Man

Back