Pak vs WI: 1st Test Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho Ho.. if Kaneria gets a fifty, then West Indies might just pack up and go. They might find it too humiliating to bear..

abdul9383 said:
kaneiras defensive technique is impreesive

and as i say that bravo drops a simple catch

he's also still in shock from kaneria's pull shot :D

Pakistani team has milked (in MOYO´s language) the Windies bowling line up: Bowling O M R W Econ
FH Edwards 26 3 109 1 4.19 (8nb, 2w)
JE Taylor 30 7 92 4 3.06
CD Collymore 25 6 63 0 2.52 (2w)
DJ Bravo 20 3 63 0 3.15
D Mohammed 28 4 82 2 2.92
CH Gayle 10 3 24 2 2.40
RR Sarwan 1 0 2 0 2.00
Look at the number of overs bowled by Windies. Now they have to be tired after so many overs in the field!

kashif77 said:
he's also still in shock from kaneria's pull shot :D

If it were older times, he would have found himself walking the plank for this.

immubhai said:
Pakistani team has milked (in MOYO´s language) the Windies

Waise Edit Kur dia.. Kuch Logon ko bura laga

Last edited:
cricinfo stopped updating the scores when danish came up to bat with 9 wickets down ... i guess they were expecting a duck... but little did they know that is the new and improved danish!!

kashif77 said:
cricinfo stopped updating the scores when danish came up to bat with 9 wickets down ... i guess they were expecting a duck... but little did they know that is the new and improved danish!!

:)))

Umar Gul with a brilliant 6, new top score for Gul now

I guess Gul doesn't want to be upstaged BY Kaneria. That type of stuff means a lot to tailenders you know.

Both cricinfo and cricbuzz have stopped updating the scorecard. Is it that inconceivable that Kanaria and Gul are smacking the bowling around....

Gul Hits a Sixer and Says
" Ball karane waale Dekh ke Kur
Hum bhi tu khare hain BAT LIA"

Oh well, that's the end of all the fun. At least he scored more runs than Afridi would have ;0

Let's hope that confidence spills over into his bowling.

LOL great knock by Gul and Kaneria at the end.. now next aim is to take 10 WI wickets :D

That was Fun. Ended and with it West Indies Miseries in this innings..

Well played Hafeez, Yousuf, Malik, Akmal, Kaneria, and Gul!

Now pakistan needs to take couple of wickets ,they can only by attacking the openers and feilding like they never have before.

Daoud said:
Afraidi should be a worried man ;-)
By the way this should also give a clear msg to afridi that even a tailender cosidered the worst pakistni batsman can play mindlessly. To be considered an allrounder, he needs to use his brain more and adapt to situations..

Daoud said:
Afraidi should be a worried man ;-)

Good point, now I also see why Danish was up and about this time around ;-) Now Danish needs to improve his fielding too for making it more difficult for Afridi

aabbasi said:
By the way this should also give a clear msg to afridi that even a tailender cosidered the worst pakistni batsman can play mindlessly. To be considered an allrounder, he needs to use his brain more and adapt to situations..

Were you even watching? That was anything but mindless, he did his fair share of blocking the good balls in between the boundaries. I wish Afridi had that kind of shot selection.

Direct hit, gone to the third umpire and it looks like he's gone.

Come on.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :108: :108: :108:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back