Pak vs WI: 1st Test Day 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Indies must be sick of M. Yousuf, like England were at home. Infact i remember in England when the bowler threw the bowl back at Yousuf in frustration, David Llyod said "They are SiCK Of him"

Good Innings by Akmal finally comes to an end. And West Indies would be able to get some reprieve now. Lets Hope M. Yousuf goes ahead and gets his double.

kablooee87 said:
classic! remember the kids during the England series? How one of them pushed the other to get that ball and the kid started crying. LOL, and they even showed replays and concluded that the kid was faking it.
:)))
I remember that. Hilarious stuff

Shame Kami's out but hes done his job. Hopefully the tail can last a bit and score a few runs too but thats asking for too much

Another fine knock by Yousuf comes to an end

Gul and Kaneria will end this innings off with some beastly sixes I think

abdul9383 said:
all rounder kaneria in. Memories of england still fresh in my mind.

haha that was a classic.. Kaneria attacking the English bowlers hitting
them all places of the ground was a classic :D

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I don't believe what I just saw

Kaneria did a Murali there. he better hit 4-5 boundries to make up for Yo Yo's dismissal in 190s. three time this year a pakistani has been out in 190s

that was a hell of a shot from kaneria ... excellent pull shot for 4.

haha gwan Kaneria... his in some fine form with the bat since the England series LOL

11 of 6 so far.. come on guys he deserves to get moved up a spot atleast :D

If Kaneria keeps batting like this, we might need to replace Afridi with him for the ODI side ;-)

I hope Pakistan are able to get atleast 2 West Indies wickets before end of play today. game could be over tomorrow then.

ahahahahahaahahahaha who needs Afridi when we have Kaneria

Wow now we are going to read a few hundred more articles on the beastly exploits of Kaneria..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back