Pakistan (195/3) secure a 7-wicket victory over Ireland (193/7) in the 2nd T20 to level the series at 1-1

Which side will win the 2nd T20I game between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
170 on the board

Get a couple of Pakistan wickets early and then watch this lot fluff this

Shadab dropped for a bowler, which will only weaken the already brittle batting.

What a pathetic series this has been for Pakistan.

Irish commentator now saying Ireland and Pakistan match in WT20 will be the decider for the Super 8 position because either of these team aren't going to beat India.

Is this what this team want? To be competing with the likes of Ireland, Afghanistan, Netherlands and Zimbabwe?
Just because an Irish commentator said it does not mean it's true.
I do think Pakistan is just testing players - not the biggest deal in the world I think.

Shadab dropped for a bowler, which will only weaken the already brittle batting.

we are still in if imad is played like a propper batsmen need to come in 5 or 6
its no point bringing in imad in the last 3 overs or so

A proper spinner against the Irish was required. Don’t know why Babar has been so reluctant to play Abrar in LOI’s.
And Azam khan again 😖

we are still in if imad is played like a propper batsmen need to come in 5 or 6
its no point bringing in imad in the last 3 overs or so
Imad is more of wickets tumbling and he can steady the ship kind of batsman.

Best served as an 8 or wickets are lost rapidly.

Rain Update:

As the players were about to come onto the field, rain has made an appearance again and the umbrellas are up. So frustratingly, we'll have another delay

LOL

Aftermath of last match when Ireland humiliated Pakistan, Paul Stirling said “ As they are used to the flattest pitches in the world, [our strategy was to] ask them to bat first and see what they can get.” After winning the toss today, Babar was bullied to bowl first rather than call Ireland’s bluff 😂

Where is the match being shown? Nothing in TNT sports

I hate to break it to you but just as the players were about to come onto the field, rain has made an appearance again and the umbrellas are up. So frustratingly, we'll have another delay

LOL

Aftermath of last match when Ireland humiliated Pakistan, Paul Stirling said “ As they are used to the flattest pitches in the world, [our strategy was to] ask them to bat first and see what they can get.” After winning the toss today, Babar was bullied to bowl first rather than call Ireland’s bluff 😂

Usually in rain affected matches captains choose to bowl first

Why Azam is playing again?
We missed Azam a little because he is a different type of player. He is a game changer. You know that when he is standing, he can completely change the game," he concluded. : babar azam about azam khan few days ago

Balbirnie technique perfect to counter inswing

Waits right to the end and brings weight back on to his back foot

Balbirne playing as a batter who had just slain Pakistan in the last game. Full of confidence

Pakistan crying about the ball just like England do in home Tests

The commentry sounds really has golf commentry vibes

Generally, I would prefer Naseem to share the new ball with Shaheen, with Amir first change. Naseem just seems to be the most dangerous with the new ball imo

Azam & Ifti - two beasts unleashed at 5 & 6 - explosive , poor hapless IRE , feel sorry for them ! 19/0 in 2

Hit our bowlers and they all will crumble, Anything over 170 Ireland will win with ease.

Striling x Azam: not doing anything to help stereotypes that cricketers don't need to be fit

yxzmvgZ.png

No speedgun no DRS... Sloppy Camerawork
Ireland should not host any international level cricket

Guys don't do this yourselves. By all means follow the game but don't watch this dross team ,who I won't be surprised if they lose to Ireland again today.

babar again ignoring Abrar… this guy has become complete joke.. reactive captaincy never works.. he chose to play extra seamer because he is too scared.. unbelievable

At this rate, it doesnt look like we'll progress past the group stages this WC

Guys don't do this yourselves. By all means follow the game but don't watch this dross team ,who I won't be surprised if they lose to Ireland again today.

Its fine - you dont need to - but dont spoil the fun for others - some actually enjoy a Pakistan drubbing :)

babar again ignoring Abrar… this guy has become complete joke.. reactive captaincy never works.. he chose to play extra seamer because he is too scared.. unbelievable
I guess in the UK 4 seamers is ok, especially considering that it just rained. But I agree, they should have Abrar in the XI

Hardly been any dot balls in the powerplay by Ireland up to now

Funny to see Babar pat Amir's but after taking that catch. I never thought I'd see such scenes considering their past.

Back