Pakistan (195/3) secure a 7-wicket victory over Ireland (193/7) in the 2nd T20 to level the series at 1-1

Which side will win the 2nd T20I game between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Could not even hold a regulation thrown from the deep. Azam khan another LOL.

i cant make sense of the strategy at this point. you dropped a spinner.. played extra seamer.. team is going at rate of 8 plus.. why do you need to introduce part timer? why not play 2 proper spinners then?

Chacha's reflexes slowing down. He's a safe pair of hands but movement wise he's not very sharp

Sums us up. Few overs of decent pressure then a halwa delivery from Naseem and a comical misfield to concede a boundary. This is why we'll never be a top team.

i cant make sense of the strategy at this point. you dropped a spinner.. played extra seamer.. team is going at rate of 8 plus.. why do you need to introduce part timer? why not play 2 proper spinners then?
8 runs per over is a blessing on this pitch and in today's cricket. I will take the chase of 180 in a heartbeat as a captain in T20Is

Babar should have had a clue from last game that an accurate spinner can really contain these Irish batsmen

Disagree, t20 is our strongest format. We dont stand a chance in ODIs against non-minnow team. In t20s theres still a chance that Babar and Rizwan will get a geeli pitch with low bounce and perform.
In odi we beat NZ b team including Latham, Chapman, Mitchell etc.

In t20 we got dogwalked

Can anyone tell who's fielding at point? That effort was straight from village cricket

Oh great, why take off Imad?

This guy an absolute joke!

The spinners are doing well, so keep him on and carry on with Saim.

That Naseem no ball cost Pakistan 60 runs for the 3rd wicket

Abbas always a wicket threat but he’s casually going for 9-10 an over

Alan Wilkins: "Its a good-honest action from Abbas Afridi"
Whats the definition of a dishonest action?

Everyone is. I suspect it's the ground's dimensions and the slope. It's a weird ground in terms of dimensions. Not something you find in International Cricket.
No Abbas in general bowls too many down leg

I’ve noticed this for quite some time

Ireland will Target 80 in last 7.

190, if they get there, will be substantial.

Abbas Afridi has to play as the 3rd seamer I recon

Big Test against England coming up. Will know where he stands

No Abbas in general bowls too many down leg

I’ve noticed this for quite some time
Abbas is a very mid bowler. I wish he proves me wrong. He carries a big legacy, his uncle is a ATG in t20.

We beat kiwis in a t20 semi final on a geeli pitch.
How long ago was that? Is it relevant now? Yes or no? And that's one good game we played after a billion horrible ones including a loss ti Zimbabwe.

Infact even though SA was chasing, I'm willing to bet they'd have won had rain not helped us and drs wasn't so unfair for SA lol.

Abbas does not complete his action well at times and falls away a bit. That's when he strays down leg

These Irish batsmen can hit sixes. Pakistan really need to see this and feel ashamed of their middling batting.

Checked between break. Seems like cricinfo has a lot of comments criticizing captaincy of Babar.

This guy should train Azam

WEtevFV.png

Shaheen getting humbled by Campher. Lesson learnt for the ages.

Poor lines and lengths from Shaheen. Campher runs down the track to loft him for six. Truly embarassing

Ireland playing like a true team unit. Not playing for themselves, just fearless cricket. I'm supporting them now

Back