Pakistan (195/3) secure a 7-wicket victory over Ireland (193/7) in the 2nd T20 to level the series at 1-1

Which side will win the 2nd T20I game between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
like that the umpires are continuing play and with that, Ireland make 193

Pakistan will have to get the record total on this track

A lot of players in the team are past their expiry date. The decline in fitness standards and lack of energy is clearly showing up in all departments

will be a washout but pathetic performance by Pakistan . Any1 who still thinks this is a decent T20 team needs help - saying this even if they chase it in 15 overs !!!

New lows for pakistan cricket and new records given to the oppisition every couple of games, thanks babar and friends

Economy rate of pacers - 10.12. Economy rate of spinners - 7.00.

Guess who bowled their full quota ? Yet people were hailing Babar as a revived captain after PSL.
Cant bowl them in the power play, cant bowl them at the death, spinners have a small window to operate in. Last 3-4 overs they would've belted the spinners with no fear of losing wickets.

Lovely to see The team , coaches & management having an enjoyable holiday in Ireland .

PSL stars have had a rude awakening to modern T20 batting by a minnow team.

Hope this is a wake up call and they respond in kind. Need to start this chase at 10 an over!

Guess who bowled their full quota ? Yet people were hailing Babar as a revived captain after PSL.
But what can baber do here last game spinners went out of ground this match pacers went for plenty i mean what can he really do cricket is a hard game to be perfect at last game everyone was saying go with pacers dont bowl spinners lol.

This is why i was wondering about the thread "Who are our 4 pace bowlers" . 4 pacers is overkill because batsmen can attack all 4 these days especially SENA teams.

This is where Babar has been ultra disappointing. Can't read the game on the field and too stubborn to adapt.

will it be declared darker day in history of Pakistan than 9 May? apparently kakul’s boys trained this team.. 😂

But what can baber do here last game spinners went out of ground this match pacers went for plenty i mean what can he really do cricket is a hard game to be perfect at last game everyone was saying go with pacers dont bowl spinners lol.
He can bat at strike rate of 150+ in the powerplay

since he's the best batsmen in the world should Be a piece of cake for him

If Ireland can do it vs world class bowling line up like pakistsn I don't see what's stopping babar and rizwan

Fair point and I didn't see the first match. But you have to judge the situation in front of you - spinners were containing the Irish batsmen well.

Imad should've completed his quota and Saim deserved more than one over.

PSL stars have had a rude awakening to modern T20 batting by a minnow team.

Hope this is a wake up call and they respond in kind. Need to start this chase at 10 an over!
They might be minnows, but they are professional in their approach and clear in their thought process.

193 against Australia, England, South Africa and India on this ground is below par, considering the dimensions of the ground. They have players who can race away to 80-100 in the powerplay itself against these dibbly-dobbly Irish bowlers.

Pakistan will most probably lose this.

Rain would have made this an easy pitch to bat on. PAK should chase this comfortably now.

Six and out. Again trying to be too cute. Guy doesn't learn.

And here comes PP's favourite pairing at the crease.

The fielding is so atrocious, especially off Amir’s bowling; they got about 15-20 more then they should have.

Overall a dangar performance and the captain’s and his boyfriend are the biggest nikkameh

Saim Ayub had the chance to kill off the RizBar opening pair, instead he just resuscitated it.

History to be made today, another world record probably to be broken under King Babar. :sree

Back