Pakistan (195/3) secure a 7-wicket victory over Ireland (193/7) in the 2nd T20 to level the series at 1-1

Which side will win the 2nd T20I game between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Babar out for a duck, and it looks like we could really lose the series from here

This was why Babar wanted to go off he knew he wouldn't be able to survive out there with the big movement

Why Pakistan couldn't get a good broadcaster for this series? Even Zimbabwe vs Bangladesh broadcast is much better. This feels like watching youtube match.

Will King babar survive a series loss against Ireland playing full squad?

Fakhar opening almost so should do well as that is supposed to be his batting slot.

Hume looks like a proper club bowler and he got Babar out

Rizwan is in a win win situation, if he fails, it will be because he didn’t get to open with his favourite buddy. On the other hand, he’s in a prime position to present himself as Pakistan’s saviour……against Ireland.

Bhai jaan

How is a guy almost opening when he knows 2 wickets have fallen before him?

Ah so now its the number of wickets before him? First I thought the excuse used to be the powerplay/new ball etc

Fourth ball duck for the King. How will his teenage social media following spin this ?
by saying the rain at the tail end of the first innings freshened up the pitch. Umpires fixing it, hence its not Babar's fault :ROFLMAO:

Rizwan not only paks greatest w/k batsman nowadays carrying a nations burden on his back like tendulkar in the 90s with disability’s like Ifty Azam around him

Pakistan Cricket has two modes.

1. Maintaining a winning combination till death.
2. Experimenting with no goal in front and taking Ls like no tomorrow.
#1, more like maintaining a dosti-yaar losing combo till death

@Mamoon

Jee mamoon what was that about telling me to die for claiming razzaq is > Babar?

Ho gi tasali?

Aren't our batters waiting to see the ball? It's not like they are bowling 145KPH. You wait for the swing and you line yourself up then. Don't premeditate.

If it comes down to Imad Wasim, I just hope he lets Shaheen and Naseem bat ahead of him insuring a series loss vs Ireland.

Adair was fully entitled to run Fakhar out there

He let him go

Doesn't matter if the main team keeps getting pumped by Ireland and NZ reserves.
Pakistan plays to the level of the team. I mentioned it to Donal on the pre-match thread of first match. When it will be against India, they will play to your level.

Ah so now its the number of wickets before him? First I thought the excuse used to be the powerplay/new ball etc
Mere bhai,

A number 4 coming in the powerplay our outside of the powerplay is still a number 4 no matter how you see it.

2 wickets falling in the powerplay before you is not like no wickets falling before you have faced a ball

one 6 in the over and the rest dots. poor batting, these guys don't know how to rotate strike.

2ZUU5gh.png

Pakistan plays to the level of the team. I mentioned it to Donal on the pre-match thread of first match. When it will be against India, they will play to your level.

So they'll play to Australia's level when they face Australia ?

The batsmen are too desperate now you can see it. This is very poor from Rizwan.

Pakistan's batters have made more connection with air than ball. Do these guys practice range hitting ?

one 6 in the over and the rest dots. poor batting, these guys don't know how to rotate strike.

2ZUU5gh.png
Yup compared to Irish batting where every other ball was a single if not 2.
These guys need to take notes and to learn to play from Ireland lol

6 more Riz. and then a 4 - good stuff Riz.

At least Riz is trying
He always tries and gives his best but he has limitations. That's why he is not suitable outside of opening position in this format. Even then you have to know Rizwan is a limited opener.

I remember when Azhar became captain of the ODI team and they lost a series in bangladesh and it sent shockwaves.

Now this is the norm. Afghanistan, Ireland, you name it.

What's the point for Babar and saim? Fakhar in the first 10 overs is a 100x better then these 2 clowns.

Fakhar should open. He's not a no.4. Today he's come to bat in the 3rd over and hopefully will score big runs today.

Back