Pakistan (195/3) secure a 7-wicket victory over Ireland (193/7) in the 2nd T20 to level the series at 1-1

Which side will win the 2nd T20I game between Ireland and Pakistan?

• Total voters
Unlike Imad, Amir diving full stretch to go for a catch. This means that Amir trusts his body and fitness.

Funny to see Babar pat Amir's but after taking that catch. I never thought I'd see such scenes considering their past.

Stirling indirectly fired shots at Babar, so he would've been really happy to see the back of him.

I guess in the UK 4 seamers is ok, especially considering that it just rained. But I agree, they should have Abrar in the XI
but thats not the thought process behind today’s decision.. babar just reacted based on previous game. there is method to his madness.. if you hit a boundary in vacant area , he will put feilder there next ball.. without thinking whether it was an occasional boundary in that area

Neither of Ireland's openers have scored many but at least their playing T20 cricket the right way. Good intent and nice use of the powerplay so far.

What an over from Shaheen. So much for the social media rumours that he's conspiring against his skipper.

What an over from Shaheen. So much for the social media rumours that he's conspiring against his skipper.

Exactly.

The truth is it's just been a one sided relationship, where Babar has used and abused SSA and then backstabbed him. The cycle has now been restarted after Babar was reinstated as captain.

Naseem's numbers have been disappointing since his comeback. His control has often been better than Shaheen's with the new ball but he went at 10 RPO against NZ and was expensive in the 1st game.

2 T's are key wickets .... wonder if instead of army camp , a intensive catching , fielding & basic bowling discipline camp would have helped Naseem more ? 47/2 in 5

Nothing delivery. Overpitched and wide. Naseem's got to do better than this.

This guy better not hide with an injury against England

Apparently Pakistan would have won the 2023 World Cup if he hadn’t been injured

I can see Naseem Shah being the bench pacer in the WT20. Shaheen, Amir and Rauf will be first choice

I don't get it? How is Ireland consistently superior to us in PP? We have Bradman opening?

Wickets lost, no care. Keep pounding. Thats how modern teams play t20 cricket. Someone should tell the supposed former world champions to learn from a minnow team on how to play modern t20 cricket.

I mean lets be honest..faheem ashraf wudnt do worse than these pacers
.just look at the balance of this team y do u need so many useless pacers and tail starts at number 5 or 6...educated cricketers wud help us

.just look at the balance of this team y do u need so many useless pacers and tail starts at number 5 or 6...educated cricketers wud help us
Fahim has economically been good in the middle overs last year

So you immediately jumped the line which includes Mohammad Ali, Wasim Jnr and Aamir Jamal to Faheem Ashraf?

Who’s in more disarray Pak team or this dodgy cameraman is he drunk

Amir has become a left arm off cutters.
Needed Abrar against these players.
This is not first morning of a test match

With chasing Pakistan have no choice but to go for it. Whatever the target maybe. But while batting first they comfort themselves with 170-180.
I said it multiple times.

Pakistan will lose 100% of its games unless the team is so trash like Oman, Anytime Pakistan bats first against even a semi decent minnow side, game over.

This team cannot defend

What a legendary attempt to stop that by Azam Kham

That reminded me of Jean Claude Van Dam

Naseem has been terrible since return from injury. It’s really hurting our bowling attack.

Amir has become a left arm off cutters.
Needed Abrar against these players.
This is not first morning of a test match

To hope that Amir will win you a game in current state is a dream not worth having.

Best we can get from him are some good run free overs - and hope that in a T20 game that creates enough pressure to help in the overall cause.

Azam is not the best keepr

2G0dD1X.png

to think of it , if somehow IRE can get 180 , would be fun watching the twin beasts Azam & Ifti pouncing on them :)

Lorcan Tucker 24 off 12

He was the weakest batter in this lot

I really hope Ireland cross 180, Babar elected to bowl so somehow he could have a lower target. I hope you dont get that 🔔

Naseem's numbers have been disappointing since his comeback. His control has often been better than Shaheen's with the new ball but he went at 10 RPO against NZ and was expensive in the 1st game.
He is an unlucky bowler.

Bowls beautifully more often than not but the wicket column is usually bare.

Probably is our strongest format, it's def not Test or ODI's
It's not, it's our weakest. The commentators are morons.

Strongest format is Odi for us, granted we're still a trash odi unit, but it's most fakhar who kinda carries and he's useless in t20 unfortunately.

If falhar works and the rest contribute a little we usually win.

In t20 we don't have a single soul

Not the worst over by Saim

Gone for 7

Could have gone for 70

The bowling has been pathetic and so has been the field placing. No plan to control the flow of runs.

It's not, it's our weakest. The commentators are morons.

Strongest format is Odi for us, granted we're still a trash odi unit, but it's most fakhar who kinda carries and he's useless in t20 unfortunately.

If falhar works and the rest contribute a little we usually win.

In t20 we don't have a single soul
Disagree, t20 is our strongest format. We dont stand a chance in ODIs against non-minnow team. In t20s theres still a chance that Babar and Rizwan will get a geeli pitch with low bounce and perform.

Back