Pakistan (291/5) beat New Zealand (288/7) by 5 wickets in the 1st ODI in Rawalpindi

Collapse has started.

Shan flops again.

Khuda ka wasta plz out he ho ja Shani, mera nickname b badnam kr rha hai Yar, ab lgta baqi sara score fakhar ko akelay bnana hoga , and.there you go , Thanks for coming ,on your bike and May.it be last time.

Terrible shot that by Shan.

Really struggled for his 1 off 12 balls.

They are all equally as dishonest as Babar!

Equally as dishonest? So Babar playing for his team and wanting to not lose a wicket is just as bad as fixing games for your country to lose for money they couldn't even keep. Delusional

we needed 77 of 90.balls, mtlb done deal but now NZ have more than decent chance and we need 72 of 72, this is power of Parchi.

Hardworking 1 by Masood. Showed a lot of guts and character. Make him captain and play him ahead of Imam.

Regards,

Typical deluded Masood fan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hardworking 1 by Masood. Showed a lot of guts and character. Make him captain and play him ahead of Imam.

Regards,

Typical deluded Masood fan talking out of his backside.

He is presentable. He is brand. Should be caption of all formats.

Fakhar Zaman

Pakistan’s best white ball player

Absolute legend!

Those two boundaries from Fakhar are bigger than the century he just scored. Odi great

Next match they will drop great shan bcz he just had one bad innings and selfish rizwan will bat at 4.

How.dare Mo Riz hit boundary after boundary?! This does not fit my agenda!!

Pakistan's ATG keeper and number one honest man. Would have walked before the ball was delivered.

So Rizwan can play freely in the middle why is he scared to bat at 4 in T20is???

Lol. Rizwan trying hard to play fast when team just need sensible run a ball. This will throw off the critics as he can claim credit for his fast scoring which isn't the requirement of situation at all. Personal milestone criticism got under his skin I think

Lol. Rizwan trying hard to play fast when team just need sensible run a ball. This will throw off the critics as he can claim credit for his fast scoring which isn't the requirement of situation at all. Personal milestone criticism got under his skin I think

He’s trying to get the 50

personal milestone ki daurr hai bhai

Follow the game. Rachin and Mitchell have to ball three overs, so anyone will target them.

At least he thinks. Remember the days when we used to hear weight gain due to water.

We like to make the match interesting...being professional and finishing is not in our genes

Useless agha goes...chacha ifty shud be playing instead of him i cant believe i said that but thats the truth right now

I love how some posters can't support players averaging 60 at a run a ball but will support players who are lucky to score 10 runs a game as long as they hit a scoop shot for 6 once in a while.

You cannot have Masood and Agha in this team. I’ve seen enough of both of them to know that they cannot play international cricket. If you are desperate to play them, then keep them in the test side.

Chacha and imad should be replacing them and they are slightly and only slightly better.

Pakistan need a good number 5 and 6 and only have a few months to solve this issue. The middle/lower order is very weak.

Last edited:
Good win this.

Fakhar very good, the bowlers brought Pakistan back nicely in the last 10 overs.

He can clearly bat in the middle at number 5

He plays like this in T20i with the same strike rate, I’ll support him

UZqT1El.png

Babar Azam: This was a team effort, we want to start well. The credit belongs to the fast bowlers for the way we restricted them in the end. As a captain, to see players respond and execute plans feels good. The way Naseem bowled put the pressure on them and them the spinners could dominate. Then the way Fakhar and Imam played, then the innings Fakhar and I build together was great to see.

Tom Latham: I think the score we got was about par. The position we were in, Daryl played a superb innings. I think the wicket got harder for new guys, but the way Pakistan played was superb. We couldn't make any inroads. A mixture of both, it got harder in the end but the two partnerships up top from Pakistan made the difference. I guess a few more wickets could have made it different, because it wasn't easy to start.

Fakhar Zaman | Player of the Match: The plan was to attack and stay long. If you survive the new ball at Pindi you must stay long. It is a very good start, the first three needs to go till 40 overs. Today was my day and hopefully Imam and Babar will also play big knocks.

Back