Pakistan (306/5) defeat West Indies (305/8) by 5 wickets in the 1st ODI

Would be a tough challenge for debutant Haris to come in next with the run rate mounting.

Rizwan's first boundary on his 34th ball. Much-needed.

90 needed off 11 overs.

Making a bit of a meal of this chase.

Bobby probably playing for his 100 now. More dots recently and refused an easy single last over

90 needed off 11 overs.

Making a bit of a meal of this chase.

If they lose this, just like 1st ODI vs Aussies questions need to be asked over the pathetic conservative batting approach early on.

14 runs from last 3 overs, utter pathetic batting.

Hard to believe this is a 90 run partnership at nearly run a ball. Hasn't felt like it.

Ermmm there was no need for that run ratw is still 8.5...he looked tired and started to slog since last over or so

Alzarri Joseph has been very impressive with pace. Good to see him bowling at high pace in these conditions.

A tired shot from bobby. Not surprising in a match where umpire had to leave the field

How many times have such slots come off for Babar? Weird that he'd even go for something like that.

Khushdil has been poor last few outings, hope he steps up.

Yeah khushdil hack Shah against real pace is not gonna end well.
I would like alzarri Joseph to give him some chin music.

56 runs needed off 40 balls and 7 wickets in hand. It should be very doable but Pakistan middle order have often collapsed in this scenario.

Really have dragged this out.

A bit more intent earlier and this match could have been over with a few overs to spare.

Khushdil is kind of player who missess 10 out 8 balls and manages to hit remaining. Need to get rid of him.

Very lucky if we win this...we did set it up but it doesnt work all the time just saving wickets at the end

Well well well. Who will Pakistan send in now. It should be Haris but might be hesitant to send the rookie out in this situation.

Messing this up now.

Really needed Babar or Rizwan to see the side home.

Rizwan played too slow for his first 20 balls. That has made this chase very difficult.

Shadab comes out. Colour me shocked that the team think tank doesn't send in the batsmen whose role is supposed to be for scenarios like this.

pathetic batting all our batsmen bat like snails then suddenly decide to play a few shots when RR gets out of control.

Absolute Dogs dinner of a run chase.

Rizwan played too slow for his first 20 balls. That has made this chase very difficult.

All our batsmen played like snails early on. Rizwan being biggest culprits.

I dont get it. Haris playing as a batter but not sent in. This was a great opportunity to see what he's made of. They should have backed him

Khushdil, 7 runs off 12 balls and hasn't even looked to play a big shot.

Pakistan middle order... just a huge sigh.

I don't understand this Pakistani logic of never trusting new players to do the job. Why can't Mohammad Haris be trusted with the responsibility of closing out this match? Haris showed it in the PSL that he has the ability to strike big. At least trust him. They will send Nawaz in next for sure I think.

I can even accept has losing it happens- but because this is super league match, and high chance we play qualifiers this is not acceptable.

PCT might win this but hopefully ICT think tank is watching their approach.

Finally a big hit. Why not attempt a big shot like this earlier instead of letting the run rate go way higher.

Ladies and gents we have opened up a new airline and its called AIR KHUSHDIL what a shot

Back