Pakistan A vs Afghanistan | 3rd ODI | Faisalabad | 29/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need 85 off 80.Definitely manageable if we had another wicket in hand.

My Urdu is pretty basic,what did they say ?

Well basically one of them says that Sarfaraz needs to accelarate and start batting like Kamran Akmal.

The other commentator starts jumping all over the place going "Omg. omg Astahfirullah! I thought you said start keeping like Akmal! Please bhai I don't want to get a heart attack!" - seriously unprofessional. :facepalm:

I swear if this switches to Pashtu commentary I will file a complaint of some sort with these shamsham tv people

who has an upper hand right now guys?
I say neither team, but both can easily win.

I think I'd rather be Afghanistan right now simply because our team manages to lose games by itself all the time, but just barely. 50-50 right now

Well basically one of them says that Sarfaraz needs to accelarate and start batting like Kamran Akmal.

The other commentator starts jumping all over the place going "Omg. omg Astahfirullah! I thought you said start keeping like Akmal! Please bhai I don't want to get a heart attack!" - seriously unprofessional. :facepalm:

Reading this account,it does seem unreasonable and over the top from the commies.

One of the commentators said that Sarfarz needs to bat like Kami than the other guy said let's hope he dosent end up keeping like him as well
Reading this account,seems fair enough.

Ah well,up to Kamran to improve in domestic cricket.

Sarfraz Ahmed has improved his batting considerably in domestic cricket and his keeping is very tidy too.Should be ahead of Mohammad Salman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back