Pakistan A vs Afghanistan | 3rd ODI | Faisalabad | 29/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
who's she?!!

Attachments

• 6666666.jpg
    6666666.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 102
My Pushto may be terrible but are these commentators praying for Pakistan wickets ?

The smooth operator ends his relationship.Gone for 15.

Samiullah with the wicket.

Rameez Raja gone, i thought he hit it but given LBW, Samiullah bowling well though.

Pak A 118/4.

Sarfraz new batsman

Sarfraz Ahmed in now.Hope he makes a big innings.He is a must for the Pakistan side,he should take the keeping gloves ahead of Mohammad Salman.His batting was excellent in domestic cricket.

Just for those who are interested, the Trotter has just reached his triple-50 in the ongoing Test against Sri Lanka....Trotter reached the milestone with a elegent flick thru' midwicket :14: :14: ....oldster beauty :vicky

Are they praying for us to lose?

Maybe they have bigger hearts...

some Afghan flags in the crowd! good stuff from Faisalabadi awaam!

samiullah shenwari, and mohammad nabi...two players who should have played for pak

but now they are with afghanistan

both highly good allrounders and amazing spinners

Raaaz these comies are so annoying... lol its like they are reading news here ....bdq the quality is way better than what geo super have.

OMG this unofficial ODI bet Afghanistan and Pakistan A has full crowd while The Tests between Pakistan and WI was played for empty stadiums.

i cant see the damnd streeam :( can somebody send me something that actually works lol

pleathes lol

Can somebody pleaseee find a link for PTV National? This is ridiculous, game is going on and all they have are ads

Losing the will to live here.More ads.Even Geo Super is not this bad !

its their first time showing live cricket match.. didnt someone told them that ads are after the over is completed... they have even left behind indian channels

samiullah shenwari, and mohammad nabi...two players who should have played for pak

but now they are with afghanistan

both highly good allrounders and amazing spinners

They are definitely VERY impressive, especially Nabi.

Saad Nasim has scored a few centuries at first class level so we have bit of batting left.
Tanvir is a bit selfish to come ahead of better all rounders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back