Pakistan A vs Afghanistan | 3rd ODI | Faisalabad | 29/5/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharjeel could have been the key player for the run chase, if it weren't for his cheap dismissal. He's looking in good touch - one to keep an eye on.

To be honest Afghanistan has a very decent team, they will start beating big teams soon.
A series between Afghanistan and Bangladesh will be very interesting.

dawlat zadran looks quick

landofthebrave : yeah that is very true...imran khan once said look in the frontier and tribal areas...give them a cricket ball and not guns and see what they become

or something along them lines

missed yasir shah bowl though earlier...another fellow swabi wal...anybody tell me how he bowled

sharjeel khan looks really good and babar

ps why the hell is sohail tanvir comming ahead of better batsman all the time?

missed yasir shah bowl though earlier...another fellow swabi wal...anybody tell me how he bowled

sharjeel khan looks really good and babar

ps why the hell is sohail tanvir comming ahead of better batsman all the time?

Yasir Shah was really good, he has very good action and has variety, probably lacks consistency which can be danerous for leg spinners. He may not find it easy to get into current team so he is unlucky.

They have joined the PTV National commentary box now thankfully.

2 lovely shots from Tanvir and Sarfraz, which both went for boundaries. It's great watching a live game which is being hosted by Pakistan! :D - the atmosphere is not bad at all. :14:

Big appeal,not out !

Those Afghans have a very powerful set of vocal chords on them !

Jadoo showing the match. Found the channel Shamshaad on Afghanistani channels list :D

Working really good and clear for me :)

Mash'Allah! Gotta get a hold of one of these Power Horn drinks next time I go out to bat. :afridi

I liked that singing advert with what looked like a cola bottle :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back